LR3, Clen and Letro Log

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Looking forward to continuing my progress with a new stack. I done my last cjc-dac inject on Tues so gonna wait a little before starting my LR3. When I do I will start at 100mcg but move up to 200mcg eod. That will be in the form of micro injs (10mcg) in specific body parts. I am thinking mainly my calves and chest. I will dose it pre workout and train the muscles I inject.

The clen I started a few days ago and it is potent. I took more than I initially thought as our droppers are 1.5ml. So I took about 50mcg and was shaking all day long. I am gonna keep the dose low so probably won't go above 60mcg per day. I will use it approx. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but will listen to my body so will adjust accordingly.

I have been using 0.5mg letro pre bed for over a week and it has had a big impact on my physique. I look much leaner since starting it. It has dried me out fast and as a result I look more vascular and harder. It tastes like utter crap but the results are worth it.

I will also be using some cjc no dac with hexarelin and will start that 2moro. I will be using 100mcg cjc no dac and 66mcg hexarelin.

w2oc5f.jpg

Hey E looking good in your avi man. Best of luck on this run
Any bloods yet? ;)

I am off next week so gonna hit the gym hard everyday. I have had 3 days break so nice and rested for the onslaught ahead. With the clen and letro and adding in cardio I will tighten up over the next few weeks. Gonna dose 0.75mg letro pre bed and my clen at 40mcg 2moro morning after breakfast. Since physio my back has been hurting and something isn't right with it so I will be careful. 2moro will be calves, shoulders and abs.

ill be following this log!! i dont see why you need to be leaner from your pic but more power 2 you:headbang:

ill be following this log!! i dont see why you need to be leaner from your pic but more power 2 you:headbang:

Thanks. I am not that lean and my waist is still big. It's probably deceiving but my waist is easily 36 inches. My appetite is increasing so I have been eating plenty. But I plan to tighten up even more without losing any fullness if possible. I have stopped the cjc-dac which won't help but I have a few other things I will be using (mentioned above). I think just adding in 20 mins cardio everyday will do all I need without having to change my diet too much.

I will start the LR3 fairly soon :)

Things are going great. I haven't started the peps as I need to get my bac water. But been using the clen and letrozole everyday. I am keeping clen at 50-60mcg per day for now just to give me a boost. I dosed the tadalafil yesterday too and it won't go down :D The best thing about it I don't go red in the face and basically just get all the benefits.

The only negative is I have had a bit of heartburn at random times over the last few days. I never get this so I assume it is the clen as it's fairly common when using it.

I will be starting the LR3 in the next few days :)

My letro is on the way to run with my trest. I plan on .25 daily. When is the best time in your opinion to take the letro?

My letro is on the way to run with my trest. I plan on .25 daily. When is the best time in your opinion to take the letro?

Anytime really. I inject my hormones pre bed so I take my letrozole then.

I forgot to take clen today as I rushed out to the gym. Nothing major though and will use it 2moro at 60mcg pre workout. I am up to about 1mg letrozole pre bed and my libido has lowered but it's still there :D I will also dose tadalafil pre workout 2moro... should be a good workout! Barbie forgot my bac water today so I will get it 2moro so the LR3 will be started on Friday :)

Things are good but still haven't resumed clen. Gonna do some now... about 50mcg. I used tadalafil pre workout yesterday and it was great. It gives me no side effects at all just constant erections :) Although since increasing the letrozole dose my libido has lowered to almost nothing. It's a weird feeling as my normal libido couldn't be higher so a bit of a mind fuck. I am a walking erection with no desire to use it :eek::D

I haven't been using my peps but will start 2moro... cjc no dac and hexarelin. I can definitely notice a slight difference from not using them (in a bad way) so gonna get back on them.

Just had my breakfast (oats, banana, sultanans, goji berries, chia seeds with chocolate protein powder). Now I am having 60mcg Clen and about 30mg tadalafil pre workout. Gonna train chest, back and quads.

Just adding I now take my letrozole with fizzy apple juice or basically any fruit drink and it is nice. By itself it is horrible so just a suggestion for anyone who is struggling to get down certain research chem liquids.

Just had my breakfast (oats, banana, sultanans, goji berries, chia seeds with chocolate protein powder). Now I am having 60mcg Clen and about 30mg tadalafil pre workout. Gonna train chest, back and quads.

Just adding I now take my letrozole with fizzy apple juice or basically any fruit drink and it is nice. By itself it is horrible so just a suggestion for anyone who is struggling to get down certain research chem liquids.

sultanans are grapes?

sultanans are grapes?

Yeah they are white seedless dried grapes. They have a nicer flavor than raisins. Copied and pasted...

•Raisins are dried white grapes. They are dried to produce a dark, sweet fruit. The grapes used are usually Moscatel.
•Sultanas are also dried white grapes but from seedless varieties. They are golden in color and tend to be plumper, sweeter and juicier than other raisins. Also referred to as Golden Raisins in the US.
•Currants are dried, black, seedless grapes. They are dried to produce a black, tiny shriveled - yet packed with flavor - fruit. The currants used in British and Irish baking are known in the States as Zante currants.

why are you running letro?

Just to help dry me out. It's purely cosmetic. It's overkill for my test dose (total 440mg per week) but I will only be using it another 2 weeks.

Elvia , that is not a very good ideea.
Letro will kill your lipids, will kill your sex drive( no estrogen) and will kill your joints.
Also it has a long half life and you will rebound when off it

If you wanna dry why not cut more and use a light diuretic

Elvia , that is not a very good ideea.
Letro will kill your lipids, will kill your sex drive( no estrogen) and will kill your joints.
Also it has a long half life and you will rebound when off it

If you wanna dry why not cut more and use a light diuretic

You are totally correct but it's only for 2 weeks more. Yes it has killed my libido but I expected that. I take things to help with lipids but sure the other stuff I am on is not good for them. I plan to use a small dose of aromasin afterwards to combat any possible rebound. My joints are ok now... stopping the winny helped a lot.

I plan to cut more too but no diuretic is planned... I might use a few herbal ones though. Thanks for the suggestions :)

I just mixed my LR3, Hexarelin and CJC- NO DAC with bac water. I will do the peps pre bed and I have my LR3 ready for 2moro :D

I didn't go the gym yesterday but will be going in the next few hours. Gonna take about 60mcg clen now. I have my LR3 mixed and ready to go :D I plan to inject my calves and chest pre workout and train both of them. Just incase I will add dextrose into my intra workout shake today.

My LGD-4033 came today :) I have to add I ordered and 1 hour later checked my e-mail and I had a tracking number! :eek: It has took only 3-4 days to get to the UK! I think I will start at 5mg pre workout. I don't like to start 2 things at once (LR3 and LGD in this example) so perhaps I should leave the LGD for a few days so I can access the LR3 best. I am feeling impatient though :)

Insulin-like growth factor-I and more potent variants restore growth of diabetic rats without inducing all characteristic insulin effects.

Tomas FM1, Knowles SE, Owens PC, Chandler CS, Francis GL, Ballard FJ.

Abstract

The effects of graded doses of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and two variants which bind poorly to IGF-binding proteins were investigated in 160 g streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. The two variants were the truncated form, des(1-3)IGF-I, and another with arginine at residue 3 and an N-terminal extension, termed LR3-IGF-I. The peptides were infused via mini-osmotic pumps. Reference groups received either vehicle or insulin (30 i.u. per day). Treatment led to a marked dose-dependent increase in growth rate and nitrogen balance. The highest dose (695 micrograms/day) of IGF-I increased body weight by 48.1 +/- 1.7 g/7 days, compared with 11.0 +/- 2.8 g/7 days for the vehicle-treated group. The two variants were 2.5-3 times more potent than IGF-I in restoring growth. The insulin-treated group gained more weight (64.5 +/- 1.6 g/7 days), but the added gain was fat (92.5 +/- 4.8 g of fat/kg carcass wet wt., compared with 32.2 +/- 2.1 for all other groups) rather than protein. All peptides increased muscle protein-synthesis rates and RNA levels by up to 50%, with IGF-I the least potent. These high doses of IGFs did not decrease either the glucosuria or the daily excretion rate of N tau-methyl-histidine (N tau-MH). On the other hand, insulin treatment markedly decreased both glucosuria (from 82.7 +/- 5.4 to 4.5 +/- 3.3 mmol/day) and N tau-MH excretion (from 9.3 +/- 0.3 to 7.1 +/- 0.4 mumol/day per kg). This experiment shows that, although IGF-I and variants can restore growth in diabetic rats, other insulin-dependent metabolic processes in liver, muscle and adipose tissue are not restored.

I started my LGD today. Due to work (got home at 5am) it messed my sleeping pattern a bit. I took a large dose of peps pre bed and basically woke up feeling like I had hibernated. Anyway I missed the gym but thought I would start so dosed 5mg. I definitely felt it within an hour. It could be unrelated but I had a very mild headache for about 10 mins. I never get headaches and I hadn't taken anything else so it may have been the LGD. You should never go by side effects but if anything that is a good thing. I always find I feel the things that work best more than things that don't perform. That goes for aas or peps or anything. If it is strong your body should react even if that reaction is mild. So that could be anything from increased libido, tiredness, facial flushing, nausea etc. I definitely felt it but obviously will have to wait a few weeks to access it's effectiveness. I will dose 5mg 2moro before I train :)

I have took no clen today but will use 60mcg after my breakfast 2moro morning. I dosed 1.5mg letrozole last night and felt the difference when I woke up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws