over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B 12

Kksingh

Registered
Has anyone tried B-12 to help support immune system and energy. I would to quite energy drinks; but I have 4 kids.

Check out Synthetek's Synthelamin it's a great product I am currently using it for appetite and energy.

Last edited:
Superior has it. The owner swears by it. He said he never gets a cold and his energy is always high. There are two versions we carry. One has carnitine added.

I take b-12 every day. Your nervous system really is dependent on having it, especially under times of stress.

I take b-12 every day. Your nervous system really is dependent on having it, especially under times of stress.

Orally?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

What's the recommended dosage for b12 injection 1000mcg every 2 weeks ?

Superior has it. The owner swears by it. He said he never gets a cold and his energy is always high. There are two versions we carry. One has carnitine added.

what's the mg's on b12 and carnitine in that mixture?

I use the inject due to my colitis and unable to absorb B12 or iron. makes me anemic and so tired , not sure if the B12 or iron supp is helping yet. Just had a really bad flare up and dropped 12lbs in 7 days, sucks!

According to my 23andme data I have some MTR (5-methyltetrahydrofolate-homocysteine methyltransferase) and MTRR (Methionine synthase reductase) mutations which suggest I may deplete methylcobalamin at a more rapid rate than would be considered ideal. About to revisit as a result. Methylcobalamin inject specifically. Have only used whatever B12 is in Life Extension Mix or Life Force multis since college.

Rex.

According to my 23andme data I have some MTR (5-methyltetrahydrofolate-homocysteine methyltransferase) and MTRR (Methionine synthase reductase) mutations which suggest I may deplete methylcobalamin at a more rapid rate than would be considered ideal. About to revisit as a result. Methylcobalamin inject specifically. Have only used whatever B12 is in Life Extension Mix or Life Force multis since college.

Rex.

How much is it to run all these tests? You would have to run methyl b12 to supplement correct? And also possible folinic acid? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How much is it to run all these tests? You would have to run methyl b12 to supplement correct? And also possible folinic acid? Thanks

I paid $180 for two for me and the chica. 20% off when you get two. Analyzed it myself using open source software. $5 for each of us is all I spent for that. So $95 per person. I spent quite a bit of time wading through the data. Yes, folic acid as well. I've also added TMG @ 5 gm qd for homocysteine support.

Rex.

If you just run the regular b12 tests assuming that's not what you are talking about, can one determine if they have regular b12 conversion problems.

What?

Check out Synthetek's Synthelamin it's a great product I am currently using it for appetite and energy.

:yeahthat:This is the ONLY one I would recommend...I have more respect for this board and it's major sponsor then the rest of these assholes posting in this thread!

B12 can be very useful for delayed sleep phase syndrome. Basically from what I understand if you have trouble going to sleep early enough take the b12 early in the morning with exposure to sunlight or one of those special light lamps. If you wish to set your sleep time later you do this in the afternoon. I have experimented with this and it certainly makes a difference.

I have been using the methly b12, sublingual and SQ. I will be getting syntheteks next go around as the price is outstanding. Also something the note the methyl b12 is very susceptible to light and temp. Very little exposure is needed to convert it to hydroxycobolamin. Not a bad thing as this is a longer acting version, also found in Synthelemin.

Another thing is anyone that struggles with appetite can use the B12 for help. Add in GHRP's and an OTC supp Anabeta(not sure on the "anabolic effects of this one but have used it many times and I simply cannot not eat enough it's ridiculous.)

Add all three and watch out you going to be grubbing nonstop.

Grab some digestive enzymes while your at it you will thank me later lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear