over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weekly peptides

Strongman1973

Registered
Are they any peptides that you can experiment and research with say once or twice a week rather then every day or every other day?

Yes. Cjc dac. Can't think of any others of the top of my head

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

DAC at 2-4mg a week will work wonders.. if i could afford 6-8mg a week i would try it.. i had good results at 2mg and great at 4mg...

split into two doses like a mon thurs split.. hell i got results with just once a week dosing.

get with jjb1 and he will hook you up.. superior has some good dac

Last edited:
DAC at 2-4mg a week will work wonders.. if i could afford 6-8mg a week i would try it.. i had good results at 2mg and great at 4mg...

split into two doses like a mon thurs split.. hell i got results with just once a week dosing.

get with jjb1 and he will hook you up.. superior has some good dac

So you would use the entire 2mg during one dose of research once a week or 1mg twice a week

Or 2mg twice a week

So you would use the entire 2mg during one dose of research once a week or 1mg twice a week

Or 2mg twice a week

If you are doing 2mg a week then take the full vial once a week before bed. If you are doing 4mg a week the do one full vial twice a week.

if you havent used it before i suggest trying a small amount to see how you react.

ima be trying this myself in a month or so. bump the dac from 2mg to 4mg and see how it is by itself.

Or 2mg twice a week

CJC-DAC is amazing. If you do 2mg then do it 1mg twice per week, If you do it at 4mg then do 2mg twice per week. You could do it once per week no issues as it's halflife is over a week. If you ever need any help just let me know.

If you are doing 2mg a week then take the full vial once a week before bed. If you are doing 4mg a week the do one full vial twice a week.

this is what i do, my next run with cjc dac ill be doing 4mgs

What kind of results would one expect by researching thiis?

Increased fat loss, muscle fullness, improved sleep, recovery, tighten waist etc.

How the fuck can you guys inject 2mg in one shot? I tried that and it was horrible. I had a raised, hard welt the size of a half dollar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How the fuck can you guys inject 2mg in one shot? I tried that and it was horrible. I had a raised, hard welt the size of a half dollar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Some people seem to react bad to cjc-dac. I have never had a reaction to any peptide. I once done 2mg in 2 spots of cjc-dac and had no issues with that either.

Cjc is quite weak by itself. You need ghrp for the synergy. I would use both or none. With CJC by its self if I'm not mistaken your GH serum levels barley make it to 2 but both together you can achieve 20+

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cjc is quite weak by itself. You need ghrp for the synergy. I would use both or none. With CJC by its self if I'm not mistaken your GH serum levels barley make it to 2 but both together you can achieve 20+

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

i wouldnt use cjc no dac by itself.

i wouldnt use cjc no dac by itself.

Me too. But cjc-dac is a total different thing. You don't even need a GHRP with it but sure one would only add to results.

Why Boom Dose

curious as to why you boom dose such large amounts of CJC with Dac when the MED is 100mcg per injection? It degrades at 10% each day so by the time you get to thursday you would still be at around 70% in your system.

I'm asking because I tore my meniscus and I read that 8 to 16 Iu per day of HGH will help with the healing process.

I did Prolo and PRP over the weekend and CJC is a cheaper route for me than HGH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity