over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ, Elvia, or others: LR3 or MK-677 fo next pep run. Pic included

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys.....To Anybody who is out there who has used MK-677 and IGF-LR3.....
I am gonna order a months supply of one or the other and wanted to ask everyones opinion on which product is their favorite of the 2.
I finished a 6 weeks worth of CJC DAC 2 weeks ago. I have 2 bottles of GHRP-2 and clen also left and am only on 600 mg sust blend right now, but have trest on the way. I am in a slight calorie deficit but still getting 300-350 grams protein per day.
I am leaning out and would like to basically keep recomping as I seem to still be gaining lean mass while losing bf on my current nutritional program. Which Product would YOU personally go with? I would like to order Friday....
Thanks in advance for your opinions. I have attached a pic below of wher I am at. Would love to get down to 7% bf while staying thick.

Attachments

• black white 232lbs 10%bf.jpg
    black white 232lbs 10%bf.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,943
You look great matey. I haven't tried MK-677 yet so not sure how effective it really is. But from the logs etc it sounds amazing and very convenient. JJ recently started using it so would know more. From his log he seems to be liking it a lot. LR3 would be fantastic. For your goals I would personally recommend the MK-677. However you have 2 vials of GHRP-2 and the MK will act like a GHRP. So would you not be better simply buying some cjc no dac and using that with your GHRP-2. I think you can't go wrong with both cycles.

To throw a curve ball at you have you looked into LGD-4033? I was meant to start it today but it will be 2moro now. Therefore I can't comment personally but from the research it sounds like it could be perfect for you.

I have to add I just read JJ's recent updates and he seems to really be loving the MK-677. Another member has been using it 5 days and feeling the same as JJ. So it looks like you may have a winner. I just don't like fully recommending things until I have personally used the product. I will let you know how I find the LGD over the next week.

Man, that's a tough choice. I loved the Lr3. My chest was the most full it's ever been from the Lr3 micro injects. But, the injects get old real fast. You can't go wrong either way. I'm really liking the MK-677 a lot.

You're going to love trestolone. I've been on 100mg/day for 8 days and keep getting bigger and leaner at the same time.

You look great in the pic!

I will say if you go with lr3 stick to the same inject site non of this muscles trained stuff it works much better if your pinning the same sites eod no matter what i never got anything from muscles trained except a awesome pump

You look great matey. I haven't tried MK-677 yet so not sure how effective it really is. But from the logs etc it sounds amazing and very convenient. JJ recently started using it so would know more. From his log he seems to be liking it a lot. LR3 would be fantastic. For your goals I would personally recommend the MK-677. However you have 2 vials of GHRP-2 and the MK will act like a GHRP. So would you not be better simply buying some cjc no dac and using that with your GHRP-2. I think you can't go wrong with both cycles.

To throw a curve ball at you have you looked into LGD-4033? I was meant to start it today but it will be 2moro now. Therefore I can't comment personally but from the research it sounds like it could be perfect for you.

Thank you for the compliment...You are looking great as well in your recent pics posted. I want to try something new, so I am leaning against the GHRP-2 and DAC as I just finished that.....UNLESS...I run it all with the MK-677. That's getting pricey though.
would it be pointless to do GHRP-2 3x day with the MK-677 since the MK is very similar to GHRP-6?
If I do the LR3, I would just use the GHRP-2 on alternating days EOD that the IGF is not used. I looked into the LGD but there is limited info on the board on it. I have never used a SARM either and it sounds like the hardening effects are great. I will follow your progress on it for sure and maybe that will be what I use the following month with LR3 if you like the results.

I have to add I just read JJ's recent updates and he seems to really be loving the MK-677. Another member has been using it 5 days and feeling the same as JJ. So it looks like you may have a winner. I just don't like fully recommending things until I have personally used the product. I will let you know how I find the LGD over the next week.

I am leaning toward the MK-677 at this point, gonna do a lot of research before Friday. Thank you for the help!
Big E

Man, that's a tough choice. I loved the Lr3. My chest was the most full it's ever been from the Lr3 micro injects. But, the injects get old real fast. You can't go wrong either way. I'm really liking the MK-677 a lot.

You're going to love trestolone. I've been on 100mg/day for 8 days and keep getting bigger and leaner at the same time.

You look great in the pic!

How do you feel the LR3 is for permanent gains though after discontinued? I would do the micro dosing in the same 2-3bodyparts.
The few threads there are on MK-677 have me stoked though (one said comparable to 4 iu GH....Damn! I am leaning toward the MK. Would it be pointless to us the GHRP-2 I have left (2 bottles) 3x day with the MK? I would love to buy more CJC to go with it but I have a supplement budjet I need to stick too.
Thanks for the feedback and help!
Big E

Thank you for the compliment...You are looking great as well in your recent pics posted. I want to try something new, so I am leaning against the GHRP-2 and DAC as I just finished that.....UNLESS...I run it all with the MK-677. That's getting pricey though.
would it be pointless to do GHRP-2 3x day with the MK-677 since the MK is very similar to GHRP-6?
If I do the LR3, I would just use the GHRP-2 on alternating days EOD that the IGF is not used. I looked into the LGD but there is limited info on the board on it. I have never used a SARM either and it sounds like the hardening effects are great. I will follow your progress on it for sure and maybe that will be what I use the following month with LR3 if you like the results.

I am leaning toward the MK-677 at this point, gonna do a lot of research before Friday. Thank you for the help!
Big E

Thanks matey. Your waist looks tight and your chest huge so great combo. Yeah the MK-677 works like a GHRP but with numerous pulses in the day. I would use it without a GHRP for that reason. Plus you can access it's effectiveness best by doing that. If I were to add anything to it then cjc-dac but you have just finished that so just save your money for a future order. It's always best trying a new product alone imo plus from what I have read you wouldn't need anything else for great results.

I will let you know how the LGD goes. There isn't any info on here but quite a lot on other forums. This is my first time using a SARM so curious myself how I find it.

Last edited:
Thanks matey. Your waist looks tight and your chest huge so great combo. Yeah the MK-677 works like a GHRP but with numerous pulses in the day. I would use it without a GHRP for that reason. Plus you can access it's effectiveness best by doing that. If I were to add anything to it then cjc-dac but you have just finished that so just save your money for a future order. It's always best trying a new product alone imo plus from what I have read you wouldn't need anything else for great results.

I will let you know how the LGD goes. There isn't any info on here but quite a lot on other forums. This is my first time using a SARM so curious myself how I find it.

I agree, Let's see how it works on it's own......Sometimes you just need an outside voice of reason to confirm an idea, Thank you for that!
Good Luck with the LGD.
Big E

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear