over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior LGD-4033

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Thanks to Superior I will be doing a log on the LGD. Started today with 5mg. Should be interesting to see how it works. Never have done a SARM before.
Thanks again to Superior for the opportunity to do this log.

Expound on what you are looking for this do?

Never heard of it, just read some about it, but curious as to what you intend to do with it.

As Im completely off, it should be interesting to see how this works so far as doing said modifying of androgen receptors.
So far as people using the LGD I keep seeing people reporting that they get leaner.
Bodyfat is my major area of concern, so if it does help me lean up a good bit, then great. Thats what I want to see mainly.

Will definitely be following this. I'm curious as to if it would help while on cycle as I'm always on cycle. Hahaha :)

It's pretty awesome using so far; have definitely leaned out a little while adding more mass!

The only negatives for me are puking if I don't pyramid up dose and just took a high one without doing so; and it kills my appetite for some reason so I use GHRP-2 to help out my appetite.

It's pretty awesome using so far; have definitely leaned out a little while adding more mass!

The only negatives for me are puking if I don't pyramid up dose and just took a high one without doing so; and it kills my appetite for some reason so I use GHRP-2 to help out my appetite.

What dose have you worked up to so far?

I like this Sarm. I put on 5-7lbs with only 5mg a day for 30 days but, I didn't get any leaner :/

What dose have you worked up to so far?

The highest I went to was 15mg for about 2 weeks. Puked almost very single day so scaled back to 10mg and have been fine since. My last day on LGD will be the 21st so I plan to do 12mg tomorrow and see if I can handle 15-16mg for last week.

I'm taking 4mg every day, strength is way up, endurance is up, intensity is up, leaning out slowly but surely, not feeling any shrinkage or lack of libido. Definitely have a shorter temper, less patience.

I love this shit.

To the guys posting that are losing bodyfat, are you all on some specific diet to lose fat or just maintenance cals?

Do the studies mention this drugs effect on lipids? Or has anyone done before / after bloods? Love to find an AAS alternative that is HDL friendly.

The highest I went to was 15mg for about 2 weeks. Puked almost very single day so scaled back to 10mg and have been fine since. My last day on LGD will be the 21st so I plan to do 12mg tomorrow and see if I can handle 15-16mg for last week.

So that's why I felt sick when I doubled my dose from 5mg to 10mg yesterday!

I will be following this log. Practically 99.9% of the guys on this board are on at least 2 things but Ajdos is on nothing so he will notice exactly what it does. Results can't be skewed due to tren, lr3, tadalafil etc. I started this LGD the other day and I haven't noticed too much. My vascularity in my legs has come out more but that could be due to anything... probably letrozole.

Although from the many logs online it sound amazing and I see guys above liked it lots too so hopefully me and Ajdos get the same results. Good luck with your cycle matey :)

So that's why I felt sick when I doubled my dose from 5mg to 10mg yesterday!

I will be following this log. Practically 99.9% of the guys on this board are on at least 2 things but Ajdos is on nothing so he will notice exactly what it does. Results can't be skewed due to tren, lr3, tadalafil etc. I started this LGD the other day and I haven't noticed too much. My vascularity in my legs has come out more but that could be due to anything... probably letrozole.

Although from the many logs online it sound amazing and I see guys above liked it lots too so hopefully me and Ajdos get the same results. Good luck with your cycle matey :)

Im looking forward to it, I think Im gonna keep my dose at 5mg, also to see what results come from less than 10 so to speak, also I do not want to be sick to my stomach, eating is way too important to me.
So far 2 days, 5mg, no stomach issues at all.
Tonight will be my first workout with it, I doubt there will be any big noticeable things to report but as always I will report nonetheless.

I'm doing CKD right now so that is also one of the reasons I'm dropping BF.

This shit makes me explode though with anger, it's frightening honestly. I'm only at 4mg...I really should not be around people.

I'm doing CKD right now so that is also one of the reasons I'm dropping BF.

This shit makes me explode though with anger, it's frightening honestly. I'm only at 4mg...I really should not be around people.

Well I'll keep that in mind about the anger, honestly for years no one knew I was on gear (except for the size) I was already ill tempered before I juiced. Irish and Greek blood in these veins. I'll keep an eye out on that for sure though.

Fuck man, I broke my cell phone today then throw a bottle of V8 across the kitchen...

Anyone have any tips for dealing with the anger sides?

Fuck man, I broke my cell phone today then throw a bottle of V8 across the kitchen...

Maybe it's simply not the right thing for you if you can't control the sides. There are herbal relaxers that can help chill you out. But if you are that bad you may be best just stopping it. I have noticed no added aggression... even if I did get some I would be able to control it (used oral tren, tren etc in the past).

Are you running aas with it? could have more to do with those if so.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear