over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and fat loss?

Moe1ron

Registered
So is if just me or does hgh not really melt the fat off that everyone says it does? And before anyone asks if it's real the answer is yes it is I'm not new to it it's just never been great for fat loss for me

I don't rate it for fat loss at all. Great for staying lean in a surplus or holding muscle on cruise or off time. I love gh and gh peps but for fat loss eca, Clen etc far cheaper and much more effective

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you said all of that because that's exactly what iv noticed.. I too love good gh but I just don't see the fat loss results that others seem to see

For me all the moon and stars have to be aligned perfectly. Meaning my diet, my workout and whatever i'm taking. The other thing for me is that I get results from HGH or high Peptide doses after about 6 months. (visible results). I'm not saying that its not working on the inside though, just for me it seems to take awhile.

on pharm grade gh I have had fat melt off my body without any changes to diet. Mind you I was never overweight, but went from %12-13 bf to 5-6 in 90 days with no changes to diet, and no cardio whatsoever.

If you have signifigant bodyfat, I'm not so sure you would really notice it so much but possibly.

another thing to consider is water retention.. if you're on a high test cycle or similar and not keeping the estrogen in control, then you're probably bloated.. and so add in gh, you probably don't see the reductions cuz gh can add water on top of the estrogen water..

Out of all the various generics I've tried (yes Chinese), only 1 kind melted the fat the same as real pharm grade. Rest seemed to do not much of anything for fatloss, so something to be said about quality or manufacturing I would say.

Not a Chinese gh bashing thread, because as stated I have had the one better than good generic gh from china so it does exist forsure. But about 6 other generics I have had from there did nothing for fat loss and yet some fo the did have the same side effects.

If you have genuine high quality gh, you will without any doubt in my mind notice either some or a lot of fat loss.

my question is does 191' hgh cause fat loss, where maybe 192' doesn't..?
even on a highly touted generic that everyone loves, and has the best blood work results I notice no fat loss. Why that is? I wish I knew.

I should add that I think your age will have something to do with how well hgh will effect fat loss too.
if you're 20-25 or so you probably wont respond the same was as a 40+ year old because your body already should have a healthy amount of gh floating around.
When we get older I believe there is an either direct or indirect correlation between our body fat level and natural gh level. So in essence if you replace the low level you have from aging, and even better double that level, you're going to see a much more dramatic effect in my opinion.

For me personally both GH and peptides showed great result in fat loss. On GH there was a lot less dosages of course and the fat loss speed up by A. LOT. That was only on 4iu and I was also running it on clen (was on clen for a while so I knew it was the added GH).

On peptides the fat loss matters on how many dosages were done and it really helped out a lot. If you do it right on the timing and when you do your cardio it will boost things up by a good bit. DES helped a great deal on finishing workouts faster and making workouts much, much, much more intense. Tighten skin effects on it was the added bounce.

But that just for me.

On bulk I could GH doing amazing for keeping you leaner and help with mass gain, especially if combined with the proper stuff like slin.

I should add that I think your age will have something to do with how well hgh will effect fat loss too.
if you're 20-25 or so you probably wont respond the same was as a 40+ year old because your body already should have a healthy amount of gh floating around.
When we get older I believe there is an either direct or indirect correlation between our body fat level and natural gh level. So in essence if you replace the low level you have from aging, and even better double that level, you're going to see a much more dramatic effect in my opinion.
I agree. I'm 45 and I can't recover in between workouts for two weeks without gh peptides or hgh. They definitely keep me lean. I stick to gh peptides as I can't afford pharma grade hgh and Chinese hgh is crap.

I ran keifeis and quite a few kits of rips and to be completely honest I didn't really see any mind blowing results especially when considering the price, I just think growth hormone is overrated but than again I've never ran any true pharm grade so maybe I just haven't gotten the full effect

Last edited:
I ran keifeis and quite a few kits of rips and to be completely honest I didn't really see any mind blowing results especially when considering the price, I just think growth hormone is overrated but than again I've never ran any true pharm grade so maybe I just haven't gotten the full effect

I have run rips and now norditropin which is legit pharma for 8 months now. I think Pharma is a safer bet but more $. It's no magic fat loss miracle though. It gives a different look to the muscle over time. Adds drastic vascularity in the limbs (for me) and let's you stay leaner in the abdomen in a calorie surplus. Over time it will slowly help reduce abdominal fat but it's no magic fat loss drug. It's probably more useful when bulking to help stay leaner in a surplus than when cutting. If you can afford it, it does add a new aspect to recovery, the look of muscle, vascularity and body composition but it's no wonder drug for fat loss.

Last edited:
And all of this is exactly what I tell people when they ask my opinion ..I think even chinese generics when used daily over time do great things to your physique but as far as " melting fat off" that just isn't my experience . I must add tho I have never gained any fat when on if which in it's self it's kind of a miracle..

I have run rips and now norditropin which is legit pharma for 8 months now. I think Pharma is a safer bet but more $. It's no magic fat loss miracle though. It gives a different look to the muscle over time. Adds drastic vascularity in the limbs (for me) and let's you stay leaner in the abdomen in a calorie surplus. Over time it will slowly help reduce abdominal fat but it's no magic fat loss drug. It's probably more useful when bulking to help stay leaner in a surplus than when cutting. If you can afford it, it does add a new aspect to recovery, the look of muscle, vascularity and body composition but it's no wonder drug for fat loss.

Rips were absolutly amazing. They were really strong. I remember 5iu on them and I could not stay up. I wanted to sleep all day and my dreams were super deep.

It is no miracle worker for sure but they really do help. Some people think they can run GH and eat ice cream and still lose weight but that not true. For "melting" fat effect I say they should run tren but GH does help with a lot of things and fat loss is just one of them.

Ok how about for 40+ year old, pharma gh at 2iu vs. peps like ghrp-2or 6/cjcnodac 3x a day?
Ive done chinese for a while felt ok, had rips they were much better.Now on experimenting with peps. They are ok im staying lean in a bulk but I dont feel any joint benifits at all. Also have chrons and rips seemed to do the best with symtoms.
I'd love to try pharma but I like everyday protocols compared to 5/2 or something and the cost of 2iu is all I can justify. For more muscle I know 4+ is needed but due to cost, I dont need it for that. It would be more for maintnence, keeping fat away/loss, joint and health benifits.
I did notice especially with rips I stayed very full during a prep with very low to no carbs.

Is there a benifit to cost of 2iu of pharma over peps?
Or maybe even both as Ive read that peps can amplify the gh with correct timing

Ok how about for 40+ year old, pharma gh at 2iu vs. peps like ghrp-2or 6/cjcnodac 3x a day?
Ive done chinese for a while felt ok, had rips they were much better.Now on experimenting with peps. They are ok im staying lean in a bulk but I dont feel any joint benifits at all. Also have chrons and rips seemed to do the best with symtoms.
I'd love to try pharma but I like everyday protocols compared to 5/2 or something and the cost of 2iu is all I can justify. For more muscle I know 4+ is needed but due to cost, I dont need it for that. It would be more for maintnence, keeping fat away/loss, joint and health benifits.
I did notice especially with rips I stayed very full during a prep with very low to no carbs.

Is there a benifit to cost of 2iu of pharma over peps?
Or maybe even both as Ive read that peps can amplify the gh with correct timing

2iu of pharm grade GH is like an anti-aging protocol and after like 6+ months of use I would bet you have less abdominal fat assuming diet was the same (you should be eating clean anyway). 4iu pharm grade is a solid amount to run when blasting AAS or looking for gains and/or cutting but you also have to realize GH, by itself, is not anabolic and will not add slabs of muscle. It works in synergy with AAS. With rips, I would say 2-3iu for anti-aging and health. 4-6iu for other purposes. Studies have shown that 2x a day (AM/PM) and IM over SubQ shots promote higher IGF-1 levels.

Here is the reality: Most, if not all, of GH benefits come from the chronic elevation of IGF-1 it can produce. The quick "crest" of the pulse you get from peps does not lead to prolonged elevation of IGF-1 so you simply WILL not get equal results no matter what anyone tells you.

xHucOJm.jpg
7aR3dpu.jpg

That said, peps ARE LEGIT. I did 3-4 pulses of CJC/GHRP2 (GHRH + GHRP from graph above) a day before ever using GH. I noticed better recovery, skin quality and better vascularity. Slightly better pumps (probably just the water retention it caused). But it is not GH. It will not get your IGF-1 levels up chronically like GH use will. Still, peps are useful and are better than nothing if you cant get GH or do not want to use it for health concerns. Peps are certainly healthier if you are just doing a 3x/day cjc/ghrp2 protocol.

Peps are better than nothing. Rips is better than peps and Pharm grade GH is king. I lot of people use GH and peps. You get the long elevation if IGF-1 from GH and the HUGE pulses PWO from peps. GHRP-6 is also a HUGE appetite increaser and can help you eat a lot more food if bulking. Some use it for that reason along along with GH.

Last edited:
So is if just me or does hgh not really melt the fat off that everyone says it does? And before anyone asks if it's real the answer is yes it is I'm not new to it it's just never been great for fat loss for me

Here is what I believe it does:

1. Help maintain muscle mass while on a diet and doing lots of cardio
2. Help stimulate muscle mass when combined with anabolic steroids, especially testosterone.

There is a whole lot of hype about HGH for a long period of time. Its a good addition to your protocol but certainly not what it is built up to be. It takes a lot more than HGH.

I'd like to hear from people that have ran Frag with HGH

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

I'd like to hear from people that have ran Frag with HGH

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

I spent a lot on frag when I was playing with various peps before I ever did gh. I never noticed much. From what Dat wrote, legit frag is very fragile and quality control, transport, etc is important. The implication from his board was most frag on the market was no good.

I could never feel or see anything from frag but definitely could from cjc/ghrp. Still nothing compared to legit gh.

If you shoot ghrp/grf, then 15 minutes later 2iu hgh, can you dose ghrps again 4 hours later? Would the elevation from the morning HGH shot mess with a ghrp induced pulse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing is going to take off BF if you eat like crap. And it all comes back to what you are eating when you say I can't lose fat.

Nothing is going to take off BF if you eat like crap. And it all comes back to what you are eating when you say I can't lose fat.

Very true!

My go to compound for fat loss is clen. I hate the stuff. It makes me feel like a tweaker. But, it's the one thing that melts fat off my body. The worst part is the cramping though. I run a grip of taurine to manage it but as much water as I lose through profuse sweating, cramping is inevitable.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner