over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rHGH vs CJCwDac... Bloodwork?

FuckYourWhiteHelmet!

Registered
I know allot of bros on here and myself included have tried each either by itself or in conjuction alongside other compounds but has anyone gotten or seen a bloodwork comparison. Preferably the same person that had bloodwork done on each at seperate times? Me personally, I like CJC better because when I weigh out the pro's and cons... it's cheaper, I start seeing and feeling results after about a week vs about a month, easier injection routine you dont have to time your meals around your shot, I just straight up love dac at 2mg a week. Never went over 4iu a day on rHGH though. Gets too pricey. I know rHGH is probably better for you in the long run but I'm really itching to see some bloodwork comparisons.

I know allot of bros on here and myself included have tried each either by itself or in conjuction alongside other compounds but has anyone gotten or seen a bloodwork comparison. Preferably the same person that had bloodwork done on each at seperate times? Me personally, I like CJC better because when I weigh out the pro's and cons... it's cheaper, I start seeing and feeling results after about a week vs about a month, easier injection routine you dont have to time your meals around your shot, I just straight up love dac at 2mg a week. Never went over 4iu a day on rHGH though. Gets too pricey. I know rHGH is probably better for you in the long run but I'm really itching to see some bloodwork comparisons.

If you're comparing igf1 after a month on 4ius legit hgh vs cjcDAC you'll get around 300 for both. If you are talking an hgh spike then hgh is going to test high but DAC is a constant low level gh bleed so results are great either way. The problem with hgh is finding legit product. Superior cjcDAC proved legit on recent bloodwork so look no further. I only trust pharma hgh these days which is too pricey for me.

Don't even worry about going over 4iu. I would say that doing 4iu is really good and every morning before doing fasted cardio to do cjc/ipam or cjc/ghrp-2 and they should cause a great sunergy and result in really good fat loss.

I do another cjc/ghrp-2 or cjc/ipam after my last meal do another session of cardio before hitting the bed. Just walking outside for both of the cardios. I feel 10x better through out the day and every time I'm about to head to bed and my fat loss has speed up a lot.

If you're comparing igf1 after a month on 4ius legit hgh vs cjcDAC you'll get around 300 for both. If you are talking an hgh spike then hgh is going to test high but DAC is a constant low level gh bleed so results are great either way. The problem with hgh is finding legit product. Superior cjcDAC proved legit on recent bloodwork so look no further. I only trust pharma hgh these days which is too pricey for me.

I agree on the legitamacy issue with rHGH thats why I gave up on it. Regardless everything I ever got was legitI could tell by how I felt. Never got bloodwork but I know body well enough to be able to feel what im putting in to it "tried plenty of different drugs" :) but yea I was using elitropins and rips for a while both from the same reliable sponsor on this board named after I huge feline with a maine. It was good to go. Just too pricey for me. That was a car payment every month even buying in bulk. Ive heard good things about superior,never heard one foul mouth comment against them. They have a wide selection for research too. Even stuff you cant find anywhere else. Word on the street is that you cant go wrong with superior. Im actually gonna give those guys a test run after my test subject runs out of stock in the fridge. Prices are a little higher than my old go to guy but ypu get what you pay for and my current guy for research is getting sketchy. Most of the cjcDAC (8/10) come in lypholized pucks that look like rhgh and the other 2 will be clumpyish powder crystals that look identical to like ghrp2.

The issue is are you getting legit rHgh or not. I've done bloodwork several different times but the problem is the sample test group isn't pure. Maybe its legit, maybe this time its not. Maybe its a little stronger or a little weaker, you just never really know. I have one doctor I see that's a colleague of mine who was able to procure a sample for me about 6 months ago that i know was legit simply by the way my body reacted. In the grande scheme of things I'd have to say that its much easier to get legit CJC/MOD GRF than it is to get rHGH. And its much more cost effective.

just my two pesos

They are some sponsors that sells genotropin pens. You can check them out. Since it is pharm grade you only need 2-2.5iu (probably less than that to be honest). So you can also give them a shot.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws