over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going to try a new ptotocal with peptides

BigTex

Registered
Has anyone tried this combination?

1. I want to do 2mg of CJC 1295 w/dac once a week in the morning combine with 250mcg of HGH Frag in both the morning and pre-bed. This will basically to increase visceral fat burning.

2. Want to also add 200mcg of PEG MGF and 50mcg of IGF-1 Lr3 immediately after I train. Both will be injected bilaterally into the muscle trained that day. This will basically be in increase muscle growth combined with insulin PWO.

3. Might further add to that by using modified GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 3 times a day to cause further pulsing of GH.

I have never used the CJC w/dac, the FRAG or the PEG MGF but I have used peptides for 8 years now and have also had good results with the short acting MGF. Got some limited experience with the IGF-1 LR3 and did like the pumps I got from it. But never use it with short acting insulin.

This may be a a very good combination so I am going to start here next week and will let you guys know how it goes.

Also i wonder which is better, IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES? I have never used the later so I can say. However the later is much less expensive.

Last I wonder if it is better to do the CJC w/ dac all at once or break it up in maybe three injections over the week.

Last edited:
In not going to comment on the peg mgf and igf thing as I'm not sure How there going to interact w with the cjc. I'd imagine des would be best with your protocol as it's in and out system fast but I'll let some one more knowledgeable comment on this. The rest of your protocol you've nailed to an absolute t imo. That said I kinda question if the frag is neccasary as the ghrp will induce lipolysis any way and what liberated ffa doesn't get burned will be redeposited anyway. That said it can't hold you back at all, just might be a waste. Mabey if your doing like an hours am fasted cardio with a good thermo like eca then it might help.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

In not going to comment on the peg mgf and igf thing as I'm not sure How there going to interact w with the cjc. I'd imagine des would be best with your protocol as it's in and out system fast but I'll let some one more knowledgeable comment on this. The rest of your protocol you've nailed to an absolute t imo. That said I kinda question if the frag is neccasary as the ghrp will induce lipolysis any way and what liberated ffa doesn't get burned will be redeposited anyway. That said it can't hold you back at all, just might be a waste. Mabey if your doing like an hours am fasted cardio with a good thermo like eca then it might help.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I know a big time BB in France that he and his friends have been using the CJC/dac with Frag and it has worked well. He does about 200mcg of CJC/dac per day though. I know several others here that have used the FRAG with HGH and feel it works better than HGH to burn fat, especially visceral fat. Some are using the FRAG by itself and still getting some fat loss. Never tried either so we'll see how it goes.

As for the PEG MGF, I have used quite a lot of MGF in my life. This seemed to be very good for healing injuries but has about a 10minute half life. The PEGylation addition helps the MGF have a lot longer half life (~8hrs). So I suspect this will help recovery after training hard much better.

I know quite a few guys who have used the IGF-1 LR3 from our contact and they absolutely love it. Many have said as far as growth and pumps it is much better than any HGH they have used. I have used it on and off but never constantly. I did notice some very good pumps anyway. Combine both of these (PEG MGF and IHG-1 Lr3) with about 10iu of a short acting insulin and 50g or whey after training and I can't imagine how much growth will come.

I have been on modified GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 for about 8 years now. It works very well combined with testosterone. But I have also used both with HGH and that is even better. So the CJC/dac should take the place of using HGH and it is certainly much cheaper.

ECA....ahhhhhh...wish I could take it but I got high blood pressure issued and on meds. That stuff sends my BP to the roof along with caffeine and any other stimulant.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear