over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAC & bloat.

Arko.

Registered
2-4mg DAC / week
or
2-4iu gh / day

equal bloating? equal cts? equal vascularity? equal fatloss?

Has everyone had a very pronounced flushing feeling on DAC alone?

2-4mg DAC / week
or
2-4iu gh / day

I've never felt a thing on dac and I shot 2mg in one hit. 4mg per week with sooner ghrp2 shots when convenient and a little huperzine and green tea extract imo gives better results than 4iu rips per day, and I love rips. I never boosted 3 on rips anyway just filled out in muscle and dac is the same. Cts is worse than 4iu rips. In fact rips never have me cts. I never seem to get fat loss of gh anyway and use it either for its anticatabolic propities when dieting or to stay lean when bulking. All I know is dac has a synagy with high test that's of the hook. I can't stop growing and getting stronger and im staying pretty lean considering my food intake

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

2-4mg DAC / week
or
2-4iu gh / day

It all depends upon what brand of HGH you use (bloat, effectiveness etc).

From my experience I bloat more on HGH, CTS is about the same, CJC DAC = better vascularity and fat loss.

I once dosed 2mg twice with cjc-dac and got no major flushing feeling. I always use 2mg in one go and no sides post inj (just tiredness). Some people react bad to it though and that is listed in various clinical studies too. So for a 1st timer I would always recommend starting very low to see how you are.

that's interesting. I've been under the impression that DAC causes that flushing feeling soon after the shot.
But also heard that a lot of the DAC that's sold is just ghrp 2 or 6, which would explain that flushing forsure.

So anyone else take DAC from a reputable source, and never notice any flush at all?

does the DAC you guys are talking about come as a puck or powder, or other?

that's interesting. I've been under the impression that DAC causes that flushing feeling soon after the shot.
But also heard that a lot of the DAC that's sold is just ghrp 2 or 6, which would explain that flushing forsure.

So anyone else take DAC from a reputable source, and never notice any flush at all?

Everyone reacts differently. I get a little head rush but on the whole nothing drastic. That is on the best DAC you can get and at 2mg per shot. Some guys get a massive head rush. I will say in my experience the peps you feel the most are usually the best. You should never go by side effects but that is something I have noticed over the years. No head rush from cjc-dac is opposite to what I have just listed (it's my fav peptide) but I feel it in other ways... severe fatigue over the days so I always know by that if I have good cjc-dac. I wouldn't worry if you are not getting a big head rush like many report and would simply go on results.

I believe GH will be stronger but that matter to what you use. They are a lot of low quality products out there. If you get genotropin and do 2iu of it idk if any level of cjc and ghrp will reach it.

For best results on DAC I would to stack it with 100mcg of GHRP. Now I personally didn't get A LOT of bloat on peptides but I know some people that do. You might be one of those people. But don't worry much about that IMHO because you would use high dosages to cut some weight and when you stop or reduce your dosages the water weight/bloats will be gone.

I personally like to do GH first thing in the morning and then do cjc and ghrp couple of times through out the day (ie: pre-workout and before bed).

DAC for me at 500mcg each morning I have zero bloat, keeps me very lean and I use less GH with it.

i use the same supplier Elvia does and i also get no flushing from cjc/dac. a little headrush but nothing major. i also get a lot of swelling at the injection site, but most people dont. always start with a low low dose to see how you react.

DAC for me at 500mcg each morning I have zero bloat, keeps me very lean and I use less GH with it.

How many times a day do you dose hgh when on DAC, and is the hgh run IM or subQ?

When GH is administered, isn't DAC useless for about 4-8hrs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

When GH is administered, isn't DAC useless for about 4-8hrs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes. That's why it had my attention that Dennis James has his clients on DAC. Maybe HGH dosing is once a day?

Ya when I have GH I just do it once a day and that is first thing in the morning (which is when I immediately go do my fasted cardio). I would do the rest of the peptides at a later timing like pre-workout and before bed.

Now I don't know why you would do peptides and GH together. Even if they did work together simultaneously I think you would get more out of them if they were used at different timings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear