over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peps and cheat meal

It's best to wait a half hour after the inject to cheat as sugar spikes insulin which may inhibit the GHRP somewhat and will definitely inhibit the GHRH. As long as you wait a half hour you can eat whatever you want.

It's best to wait a half hour after the inject to cheat as sugar spikes insulin which may inhibit the GHRP somewhat and will definitely inhibit the GHRH. As long as you wait a half hour you can eat whatever you want.
Didn't alpha prove otherwise?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Didn't alpha prove otherwise?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Alpha didn't consume glucose while injecting the GHRH. It's been documented in study after study on pubmed. Alpha ate a high fat, high carb meal two hours prior to injection. The studies on pubmed involved iv glucose infusion while the GHRH or ghrp are simultaneously released via iv. Studies show ghrp's are somewhat inhibited and ghrh's are completely shut down in terms of HGH release.

JJ knows way more then alpha.

I love all the work alpha did for us here at pm. He definitely knows a hell of a lot more than I do. I would like to see his test run on the ghrp/GHRH combo with him consuming sugar from the inject time to the time of blood draw. Insulin unfortunately limits hgh release from peptides according to the studies I've read.

About bodybuilding, pep tides etc x10

I wish. Honestly the answers don't seem clear cut to me. There are too many factors involved to nail down exacts with peptidez.

Ps... When I type peptidez correctly it doesn't appear on the screen so I'm forced to spell it incorrectly. Wtf is that all about???

Last edited:

x2

Actually use the pep tides to your advantage (hunger spike). Inj and then cook the food so by the time it is done you are gtg. This is especially good post workout ;)

I love all the work alpha did for us here at pm. He definitely knows a hell of a lot more than I do. I would like to see his test run on the ghrp/GHRH combo with him consuming sugar from the inject time to the time of blood draw. Insulin unfortunately limits hgh release from peptides according to the studies I've read.

I have mad respect for JJB1 and he knows that...and this is one of the reasons why. While some of you guys are on his nuts saying things that are rather ridiculous...his ego is not inflated and he knows where he stands. JJB1 of course has more practical experience doing things and experimenting with things and doses/protocols others perhaps wouldn't and that makes him a super valuable asset to the board.

I wish. Honestly the answers don't seem clear cut to me. There are too many factors involved to nail down exacts with peptides.

Obviously this is not a contest and life shouldn't be seen that way. But don't sell yourself short. Alpha was great and obviously knows a lot about a lot of subjects but you know tonnes about pep tides. If I had a question about pep tides I would come to you.

Last edited:
I have mad respect for JJB1 and he knows that...and this is one of the reasons why. While some of you guys are on his nuts saying things that are rather ridiculous...his ego is not inflated and he knows where he stands. JJB1 of course has more practical experience doing things and experimenting with things and doses/protocols others perhaps wouldn't and that makes him a super valuable asset to the board.

The truth of it is, the more I experiment, the more I realize I don't have definitive answers.

The truth of it is, the more I experiment, the more I realize I don't have definitive answers.

My question is why can't you write pep tides on this forum. I keep forgetting and then my posts don't make sense :D You edited your post JJ and I didn't realize you had mentioned this a few posts up!

Last edited:

You couldn't have really made a truer statement.

"The more I know...the less I understand.." -Don Henley

Ok don't hate....I love listening to my ballads at the gym.

Why not use LR3 also before a cheat meal? Should help a lot with the re-feed.

Why not use LR3 also before a cheat meal? Should help a lot with the re-feed.

Why would you bother? Use insulin.
GHRP-6 if you want and a bit of insulin. Like I have said several times, with what Milos said a couple weeks ago on a podcast...I will never use IGF and will prob get rid of any I may have.

GHRP-6 if you want and a bit of insulin. Like I have said several times, with what Milos said a couple weeks ago on a podcast...I will never use IGF and will prob get rid of any I may have.
same here

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I am still gonna use LR3 sparingly but I 100% agree. Slin and GHRP-6 :eek::D

Delete some pm's ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner