over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats your favorite PEPTIDES?

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is your favorite peptides??? What kind of results have you gotten? How long did it take to see results?What kind of dosage did you take and how many times a day?If you could afford to do whatever peptides as long as long as ya wanted what would it be and why? Just curious and thought this could be a interesting thread. I personally ran CJC1295 100mcgs and Ghrp2 250mcgs 3x a day for about a good 5 or6 weeks really seemed to keep my appetite really high and did not really gain any weight at all on a little over 3600 calories. Macros was 370P/50Fat470Carbs-I am going to give CJC 1295 and Ipam a go together here soon and see how that goes. One of my othet fav peps is melatontan2 love how dark I got with very little tanning this stuff is amazing.

THEBIGGUY84

First time using peptides and can see i love them. I've used IGF-Des 1 before and that was brilliant pre workout in the body part you are training.

Right now i have been doing IGF-1 LR3 post workout intra muscular 100mcg mon-wed-fri and i am staying nice and lean whilst running very low test. I've just added MK-677 into the mix as well, which apparently pulses GH, 3 days in and sleeps are MUCH deeper, hunger is through the roof, and generally feel quite pumped throughout the day. If you can find good peptides, they are awesome IMO and means you will have to use less AAS

Cjc1295Dac is my favorite with melanotan2 coming in second. Ghrp2 in 3rd and igfLr3 in 4th due to price. I run my cjcDac at 2mg a week with 2-3 100mcg ghrp2 shots a day. I notice better sleep, vivid dreams, and tighthands upon waking within the first week and start feeling and looking fuller within 2 weeks. Skin seems tighter and more pop to my muscles and better visual seperation between muscles around 3-4 weeks. Just a good overall sense of well being. I like 2mg of cjcDac a week and ghrp2 combo more than running 4iu of Riptropin but that's probably just me cuz Ive never heard anyone say that. Just better dollar per dollar by result per result scale in my book. Melanotan2 I hit about 700mics-1mg a day the first week and taper down accordingly depending on how much sun I'm getting and how quick I get dark then I run my maintenance dose at about 500mics every 3 days or so and that seems to keep the color rolling with continuely getting darker... makes my pp throb too. Melanotan2 has me willing to poke fatties. I bet I could fuck a GiLF or two on it and not feel ashamed afterwards on the stuff. IgfLr3 I run anywhere from 30-70mics post workout depending on what body part I hit that day and refrain from using on off days. Never noticed much muscle mass gain at thatdose just quicker recovery and nitrogen retention. I keep my pumps longer

Mt2. Cheap and results speak for themselves

First time using peptides and can see i love them. I've used IGF-Des 1 before and that was brilliant pre workout in the body part you are training.

Right now i have been doing IGF-1 LR3 post workout intra muscular 100mcg mon-wed-fri and i am staying nice and lean whilst running very low test. I've just added MK-677 into the mix as well, which apparently pulses GH, 3 days in and sleeps are MUCH deeper, hunger is through the roof, and generally feel quite pumped throughout the day. If you can find good peptides, they are awesome IMO and means you will have to use less AAS

MK-677 I have not tried or have I ever tried IGFDes always up for new things may have to give them a go.

Cjc1295Dac is my favorite with melanotan2 coming in second. Ghrp2 in 3rd and igfLr3 in 4th due to price. I run my cjcDac at 2mg a week with 2-3 100mcg ghrp2 shots a day. I notice better sleep, vivid dreams, and tighthands upon waking within the first week and start feeling and looking fuller within 2 weeks. Skin seems tighter and more pop to my muscles and better visual seperation between muscles around 3-4 weeks. Just a good overall sense of well being. I like 2mg of cjcDac a week and ghrp2 combo more than running 4iu of Riptropin but that's probably just me cuz Ive never heard anyone say that. Just better dollar per dollar by result per result scale in my book. Melanotan2 I hit about 700mics-1mg a day the first week and taper down accordingly depending on how much sun I'm getting and how quick I get dark then I run my maintenance dose at about 500mics every 3 days or so and that seems to keep the color rolling with continuely getting darker... makes my pp throb too. Melanotan2 has me willing to poke fatties. I bet I could fuck a GiLF or two on it and not feel ashamed afterwards on the stuff. IgfLr3 I run anywhere from 30-70mics post workout depending on what body part I hit that day and refrain from using on off days. Never noticed much muscle mass gain at thatdose just quicker recovery and nitrogen retention. I keep my pumps longer

wow sounds like having some great results! LOL wanting to poke fatties and gilfs must give ya one hell of a urge haha.

IGF-1 Long R3 my #1

2nd and 3rd would be CJC-1295 DAC and GHRP-6

Why Dac over no dac just curious?

Mt2. Cheap and results speak for themselves
Yes they do I looked a different nationality while taking 250ed then 500on tan days.

THEBIGGUY84

GHRP-6 is awesome in theory..and action, but it's hard to deal with the shitting it causes. It kinda sucks in that regard.

Why Dac over no dac just curious?

Not trying to answer for anyone, but most likely because DAC can be ran without a GHRP and it only has to be pinned twice a week instead of several times a day.

GHRP-6 is awesome in theory..and action, but it's hard to deal with the shitting it causes. It kinda sucks in that regard.

I know ghrp2 caused me to blow it up multiple times per day usually 3-5x and it was not I think I got to go it was omg I cannot unbutton my pants fast enough.

THEBIGGUY84

DAC 4mg a week is amazing.. And I love MT2 as well.. Been using for IGF LR3 for my calves and im up over an inch since april..

DAC 4mg a week is amazing.. And I love MT2 as well.. Been using for IGF LR3 for my calves and im up over an inch since april..
What'd you personally notice from 4mg?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1. Ghrp2 + cjc no dac
2. IGF L3
3. IGF DES

CjcDAC stacked with MK-677 for ultimate HGH release.
Melanotan II for tanning and boners :D

CjcDAC stacked with MK-677 for ultimate HGH release.
Melanotan II for tanning and boners :D

I felt like a had slight case of blueballs and nauseous and sometimes even flushed hot feeling with the MT2 on occasion. Wish it just gave me a boner lol

THEBIGGUY84

What'd you personally notice from 4mg?

The scale went up.. bodyfat went down.. wild ass dreams and super deep sleep.. numb hands.. i held a little bit of water but nothing crazy.. i have never tried GH so i really cant compare the two but if money permitted i would NEVER come off of DAC..

The scale went up.. bodyfat went down.. wild ass dreams and super deep sleep.. numb hands.. i held a little bit of water but nothing crazy.. i have never tried GH so i really cant compare the two but if money permitted i would NEVER come off of DAC..
Wow..awesome description. I've been tempted for a while, but not pulled the trigger yet.

A good $240 a month or so would get way too steep for my budget. Isnt 2mg a week enough? And how often did you take?

THEBIGGUY84

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity