over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I am smarter than a 5th grader... log

Creed428

Registered
The product - **broken link removed**

Ok everyone so thanks to Synerbolics, JJB1, and Elvia I have been selected to be one of the very first to try their new product Mind Fuel. Thanks for picking me. Going to try my best to get on here at least once a day to update and answer any questions.

little about me 27 years old been lifting since 14 gear since 18 have competed once hated it wont do it again. I am currently 5'10 roughly 220 pounds. haven't lifted consistently since 2014 began. Both of my shoulders are shot out and need surgery (again) I choose not to have it... so do what I can until the pain becomes too much. My diet changes daily and is sometimes good sometimes not so good. Currently natural and probably will stay it... dont take any supplements at all right now besides Mind Fuel, Buy Peptides | Research Chemicals | Research Liquids | Superior Peptide Tadalafil, and MT2... so I am a tan fucker with a hard dick, and hopefully now a brain to go with it :love:!

mostly just hoping for long lasting clean energy not a crazy caffeine high where you crash and burn at the end.

First dose 7:30 this morning before work. only slept about 4 hours which is about normal groggy tired as hell mad that its Monday and have to go to work... take 2/3 of the dropper (the bottle recommends this 2-3 times daily) 8:30 driving to work feel much more awake no coffee or caffeine consumed. normal day at work didn't notice really much of a difference at all... except for a short period of time around 11 I got really light headed, eye sight was blurry, I think it was low blood sugar didn't eat anything that morning after going to breakroom and eating a few oreo cookies felt fine. rest of the day normal.

So to sum up day one besides feeling super light headed and blurry eye sight for a short period of time 15 minutes or so... didnt really notice much only took 1 single dose this morning maybe try 2 tomorrow

feel free to ask any questions provide any comments

Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

I will be following :)

day 2 I have the day off from work today got to sleep in till 830 took my mindfuel waited 10 minutes ate eggs and bagel for bfast 90 mins later I feel good energy and I am off to make my return to the gym after not going once the past two weeks

day 2 I have the day off from work today got to sleep in till 830 took my mindfuel waited 10 minutes ate eggs and bagel for bfast 90 mins later I feel good energy and I am off to make my return to the gym after not going once the past two weeks

Get some good cardio in. Nice!

good morning everyone quick update before I get ready for work... the good news I did make it to the gym yesterday had easily the best workout I have had in a while did seem to be more energized and focused even without the use of any stimulants... but onto the bad news I was talking with JJB1 about this after I took my second dose of the day of mind fuel I was getting really bad stomach pains, now I do have a really sensitive stomach so me experiencing stomach pains is not something odd or rare but this was pretty bad lets just say it put a stop to any plans I had yesterday and I am glad it was on my day off from work.

Today I feel fine no stomach issue as of now but, I am going to hold off on taking the mind fuel. On my next day off I will go ahead take it again and see what happens... I am hoping nothing and then will just continue as planned. But if do experience pains or negative effects will end up having to stop taking it, maybe can give the rest of the bottle to JJB1 and he can share his experiences with the product?

good morning everyone quick update before I get ready for work... the good news I did make it to the gym yesterday had easily the best workout I have had in a while did seem to be more energized and focused even without the use of any stimulants... but onto the bad news I was talking with JJB1 about this after I took my second dose of the day of mind fuel I was getting really bad stomach pains, now I do have a really sensitive stomach so me experiencing stomach pains is not something odd or rare but this was pretty bad lets just say it put a stop to any plans I had yesterday and I am glad it was on my day off from work.

Today I feel fine no stomach issue as of now but, I am going to hold off on taking the mind fuel. On my next day off I will go ahead take it again and see what happens... I am hoping nothing and then will just continue as planned. But if do experience pains or negative effects will end up having to stop taking it, maybe can give the rest of the bottle to JJB1 and he can share his experiences with the product?

Next time dose it after food. Empty stomach is always harsh with any drug. It's not worth added absorption if your gut gets tore up.
Noopept builds up so effects are cumulative.

You asked is any of the compounds improve sleep. I just googled noopept experiences and it improves quality of sleep and enhances dreaming.

Maybe you could try a smaller dose too? 200mcg huperzine a is a lot in one go. As JJ mentioned definitely after it after food too.

update - I did try the mind fuel one more time and unfortunately have came to the conclusion that it just is not the right product for me... everyone is different and will respond different I don't know if it is a single ingredient in it (I have taken all the ingredients in the past except the noopept without an issue), or the combo but it just doesn't mix well for me.

Synerbolics, JJB1, Elvia thank you guys for the opportunity to try it. I am sorry I could not have tested the full bottle and really been able to comment about the benefits / effects of the product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131