over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synerbolics Mind Fuel Log

ironceltic12

Registered
Hey guys, got my mind fuel yesterday so I figured I'd start my log. I'm also using superiors cjc 1295 without dac and hex twice a day and then ipam prebed. I use their prami too but am currently taking a small break from it. So this morning I dosed my mind fuel an hour before my peptides. Initial reaction is this stuff tastes terrible lol. Oh well, I'm currently doing cardio and I felt a big pulse from the peps, the huperzine in mind fuel must be working. I actually feel very focused this morning. Time will tell.

Hey guys, got my mind fuel yesterday so I figured I'd start my log. I'm also using superiors cjc 1295 without dac and hex twice a day and then ipam prebed. I use their prami too but am currently taking a small break from it. So this morning I dosed my mind fuel an hour before my peptides. Initial reaction is this stuff tastes terrible lol. Oh well, I'm currently doing cardio and I felt a big pulse from the peps, the huperzine in mind fuel must be working. I actually feel very focused this morning. Time will tell.

I hope you enjoy it and it makes your pep tides more effective. Drop the solution into water or juice and drink that ;)

I don't think it's that bad at all really. Put it under your tongue and just let it sit for a minute. The stevia and vanilla help a lot. Much better than other research liquids.

I don't think it's that bad at all really. Put it under your tongue and just let it sit for a minute. The stevia and vanilla help a lot. Much better than other research liquids.

I noticed the additions in the ingredient list and thought it must be better than certain research liquids. Diluting in water will help for guys who struggle though.

Stevia and vanilla are definitely a good addition. Hahaha

Cool. Will be following your log. That's great that your focus is heightened.

Keep us posted :)

How are things?

Sorry for lack of updates, been hectic lately. Things are going really good with this stuff. The huperzine is definitely inhibiting somatostatin and the other things in it are giving me really good focus. Im enjoying it so far.

I've been using this for about two weeks now and the best way I can describe it is things just seem to come easier. I work as a mechanic and multitasking, planning and efficiency seem effortless. Like it's second nature.

Also solutions to things seem to come quicker. Kind of like when you spend time thinking about a problem and then have an "A-Ha!" moment. Well it's like getting that "A-Ha!" moment right away.

I can tell it's helping the DAC work as well which actually the reason I bought it. The other stuff is a bonus.

I'll be interested to see if you notice any of the same things after a little more time.

I've been using this for about two weeks now and the best way I can describe it is things just seem to come easier. I work as a mechanic and multitasking, planning and efficiency seem effortless. Like it's second nature.

Also solutions to things seem to come quicker. Kind of like when you spend time thinking about a problem and then have an "A-Ha!" moment. Well it's like getting that "A-Ha!" moment right away.

I can tell it's helping the DAC work as well which actually the reason I bought it. The other stuff is a bonus.

I'll be interested to see if you notice any of the same things after a little more time.

When you describe it like that, I definitely know what your talking about. Things just click more

Sounds like I could do with some of this! I definitely need a good mental boost.

Sorry for lack of updates, been hectic lately. Things are going really good with this stuff. The huperzine is definitely inhibiting somatostatin and the other things in it are giving me really good focus. Im enjoying it so far.

Nice. That's great that it's working well.

Sounds like what I need. Very cool

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity