over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Piana's positive input on igf 1, but..?

BIGNFIT

Banned
what he says starting at 1:15 min ..gave me an itch in the back of my head.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l11YoTVA4Q"]gh igf1 insulin - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I keep hearing the same thing from guys who took the real stuff, even guys who took it a couple years ago vs today. One of the reasons I haven't attempted to try it yet.

I keep hearing the same thing from guys who took the real stuff, even guys who took it a couple years ago vs today. One of the reasons I haven't attempted to try it yet.

same here, I have tried a lot of peps in the past and I really felt some really worked well but now not sure who to trust?

Bro a sponsor here sells human grade Igf it comes in 1200mcg per vial. Same shit if your MD wrote you a script so I don't buy it when guys say they won't try it because it ain't real.

Bro a sponsor here sells human grade Igf it comes in 1200mcg per vial. Same shit if your MD wrote you a script so I don't buy it when guys say they won't try it because it ain't real.

List this sponsor if allowed by the forum, if not, pm it to me. Could you?

Last edited:
I have no clue who this sponsor is, care to elaborate? I've heard of people getting the real stuff and its crazy expensive, something like a $1000/mg and almost impossible for a normal person to get. Plus I didn't think doctor's were prescribing this stuff to anyone if so that would make it easier to get.

Here's one of the places I have heard has the real deal **broken link removed**. This is not a source you or I can contact and get our hands on the stuff.

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules especially since this is not really a source we can use. Its more of an informative website.

List this sponsor if allowed by the forum, if not, pm it to me. Could you?

If it's a forum sponsor, there should be no problem posting the name of said company,

Here's one of the places I have heard has the real deal **broken link removed**. This is not a source you or I can contact and get our hands on the stuff.

I hope I'm not violating any forum rules especially since this is not really a source we can use. Its more of an informative website.

So are you saying you may log this site's igf1 LR3?

So are you saying you may log this site's igf1 LR3?
Lol no not at all. The stuff iirc is $1000/mg or something like that, and I don't think they would sell it to me anyway. You'd have to prove you were doing real research with it, paper work and such like Piana was talking about.

I will probably be trying igf1 within the next few weeks. I'll see who I feel confident buying from, maybe I'll log it.

I've gotten the real stuff before and I can say I agree with most of the stuff Rich says but when he describes IGF and his way he "KNOWS it was real" is BS in my opinion. He said he got the most insane pumps he had ever experienced .. but to me I got none of that. Ive gotten that feeling when taking Naps Dbol or some anadrol but not anything close to that at all with IGF. I could be wrong and it may affect people in different ways like AS do but with me I just had strength that felt like it was infinite when it started to kick in. I was growing like crazy once I was into the cycle long enough. I did run MGF with it which I got from the same place also and some light var (20MG/day) but nothing else and I was getting results like I did with the first cycle I ever ran. This is no shit. I was preacher curling 65lb dumbells and when IGF started to kick in I literally went up to 80lb dumbells the next week like they where the 65's. I seriously checked to see if I grabbed the right weight and sat there like WTF!! The shitty thing is I didn't jump on purchasing more right away and the place I got it from was gone then next time I tried to get it. The cost was the same as what you see it for now on most Pep sites and it was legit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws