over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need a lead on IGF.

BIGNFIT

Banned
Based on your experience what sponsor you used has a potent IGF1 LR3?
I need to know before the 4th of July sales end.
Thanks.

King Peptides is great ..I have just finished running a log with their LR3

I am using our LR3 now. I am not getting as good as results as I expected (info in my log) but it's the one thing I get pm'ed about a lot with loads of guys saying how amazing our LR3 is. I am starting to notice good things though... I wish I had ordered more (only got 2 vials).

A lot of sponsors get them from the same sources. The best way to approach it IMHO is to see what see who are the well known ones on here and then go for the one that has the best bang for the buck (including their coupons and all that), but if you see their price being super low compared to others then walk away.

King Peptides is great ..I have just finished running a log with their LR3

Elaborate on the outcome more specifically. King is not a PM sponsor, I do not see it. Am I missing some?

Buy legit gh and get your igf-1 levels up, chronically, for real benefits. I don't buy into the peptide igf lr3 or des bullshit. Never did a damn thing for me (various sources tried). Only peptides I saw anything from was a good old reliable cjc/ghrp2 stack. That was legit but still not close to gh. I think everything else is bs. Buy gh, lol.

Last edited:
Buy legit gh and get your igf-1 levels up, chronically, for real benefits. I don't buy into the peptide igf lr3 or des bullshit. Never did a damn thing for me (various sources tried). Only peptides I saw anything from was a good old reliable cjc/ghrp2 stack. That was legit but still not close to gh. I think everything else is bs. Buy gh, lol.

The main reason why I am looking into it, is the local growth they say it does cause, so to say I am looking into injecting it locally in some stubborn areas, and I won't use synthol.

Elaborate on the outcome more specifically. King is not a PM sponsor, I do not see it. Am I missing some?

He asked for researchers on here so I have been running the LR3 ..finishing the second bottle and almost finished. I am very satisfied with the results. I feel like my arm size has increased a little and I had great pumps and great workouts when running 100mcg pre workout. I thought it was pretty potent compared to some I've tried a few years back.

Good luck bro

The main reason why I am looking into it, is the local growth they say it does cause, so to say I am looking into injecting it locally in some stubborn areas, and I won't use synthol.

It's horseshit. Do you know how expensive real igf-1 is? It's more than gh. Yet we have igf-1 LR3 and DES for fairly cheap? Does it add up? If the igf-1 lr3 available was 100% pure and legit, there would be no reason to even use gh. How many competitors and pros have abandoned real gh in favor of these exotic peptides? Zero. Some use both, but pharma gh is tried and true. I never saw shit from igf-1 lr3 besides maybe more temporary pump.

Take all the money you'd spend on peptides over a year, add it up and invest it in 6 months of legit gh.

Last edited:
It's horseshit. Do you know how expensive real igf-1 is? It's more than gh. Yet we have igf-1 LR3 and DES for fairly cheap? Does it add up? If the igf-1 lr3 available was 100% pure and legit, there would be no reason to even use gh. How many competitors and pros have abandoned real gh in favor of these exotic peptides? Zero. Some use both, but pharma gh is tried and true. I never saw shit from igf-1 lr3 besides maybe more temporary pump.

Take all the money you'd spend on peptides over a year, add it up and invest it in 6 months of legit gh.

Your analysis of "real" Igf cost is way off. Igf has 67 amino acids plus the Long range aminos. Hgh has 191 aminos. Hgh is much more difficult and expensive to synthesize and that's why it costs a lot more. You think of hgh as what, $550 a kit for pharma? It's actually 4 times that. The reason people get hgh for less is HIV patients have their insurance cover it then sell it cheaper than it truly costs.
There have been analysis's of Igf here run through the lab at TEXAS A and M proving it legit. They tested several sources.

My belief is Chinese hgh is total crap!
Igf is good from some sources and bad from others.
Most pros use both pharma hgh and Igf.

Your analysis of "real" Igf cost is way off. Igf has 67 amino acids plus the Long range aminos. Hgh has 191 aminos. Hgh is much more difficult and expensive to synthesize and that's why it costs a lot more. You think of hgh as what, $550 a kit for pharma? It's actually 4 times that. The reason people get hgh for less is HIV patients have their insurance cover it then sell it cheaper than it truly costs.

There have been analysis's of Igf here run through the lab at TEXAS A and M proving it legit. They tested several sources.

To go along with what jj says. Igf also is very very cheap even pharma. A bottle of increlex is 40mg for $1600...that's just over $30/mg! So it isn't expensive and there are sponsors on here with legit igf

I am using the superior peptides igf and like it. I am using it just in my left leg to bring it up to par with my right leg. Just started this past week so too soon to tell.

I do agree with jj and gi. I am just curious if at all it does work in site enhancement purposes... That's all.

I used GTGchem IGF lr3 in my shoulders to bring them up for my show (this was over a course of a year tho) and they most definitely grew. Pinned in my VMO as well, my legs, back and shoulders were my strong points. So it CAN help with localized growth over time

Exactly.

Guys act like this IGF-1 is some magic potion adding 20 pounds of muscle in 2 weeks. There is a lot of real LR3 about but probably more fakes so choose your supplier carefully.

To go along with what jj says. Igf also is very very cheap even pharma. A bottle of increlex is 40mg for $1600...that's just over $30/mg! So it isn't expensive and there are sponsors on here with legit igf
Or $40/mg

best for me

ive tried hgh since December shoulder surgery and it hurts my elbows and causes pain in my shoulder from tightness. ive stopped and felt better then restarted only to find more pain.
will I have less or no pain with a ghrp or cjc cycle?

ive tried hgh since December shoulder surgery and it hurts my elbows and causes pain in my shoulder from tightness. ive stopped and felt better then restarted only to find more pain.
will I have less or no pain with a ghrp or cjc cycle?

I'm assuming the shoulder/joint pain you're speaking of could be caused by water retention from the gh. 3x day pulses of cjc/ghrp2 stack will cause similar water retention. It's strange though, because a little extra fluid sometimes eases joint pain for people.

For actual tissue recovery post injury, I still think gh is superior to peptides. It will also improve collagen synthesis. But both can cause water retention for many if that is in fact your issue.

I have played with igf since it hit the scene a decade ago.. Was it real who knows.. They were selling media and receptor grade.. God only knows how many mgs I have put into my arms and they stay around 20 inches now.. And I'm not some fat fuck either that's 20 with veins in them.. I did not work my arms any harder over the last ten years than I did anything else but they are BY FAR my best feature..

Is it some miracle drug.. No... Does it work if you put the time in.. Yes

I have been doing calves this year and they are up an inch with new cuts and veins.. Just recently started microdosing and its working very well..

Its just another tool in the toolbox..

I have played with igf since it hit the scene a decade ago.. Was it real who knows.. They were selling media and receptor grade.. God only knows how many mgs I have put into my arms and they stay around 20 inches now.. And I'm not some fat fuck either that's 20 with veins in them.. I did not work my arms any harder over the last ten years than I did anything else but they are BY FAR my best feature..

Is it some miracle drug.. No... Does it work if you put the time in.. Yes

I have been doing calves this year and they are up an inch with new cuts and veins.. Just recently started microdosing and its working very well..

Its just another tool in the toolbox..

I think I'll try it in my calves too.

I believe I have stumbled finally into a decent IGF 1 LR3 after around 3 months of looking into it. Ouuf!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws