YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ProGen Peptides CJC w DAC log. 4mg a week.

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Just started this the end of last week.. With the 4th of July and all the family activities I have been tied up.. I have already took 4mg.. 2mg on july 3rd and 2mg on july 5th..

I have tasted alot of dac over the last year or two and this is very potent.. All dac gives me a very flushed feeling.. all dac makes my heartbeat pound in my ear drums.. im not a scientist and although other people might react differently I do not.. I have tried dac from 8-10 labs and all but ergo did these things to me..

I took my 2nd dose on sat july 5th and walked straight out the door to go eat mex with the wifey.. while sitting at the mexican rest my eardrums are just pounding and the back of my neck/shoulders are burning up.. i love getting these feelings because I know good things are to come..

Im taking 200mcg huperzine A and 500mg ecgc green tea extract daily..

I will try to get the wifey to take a few pics..

Im in touch to with progen to see about getting bloodwork done as well.. would like to see where my hgh and igf are at..

So far I will say its legit.. dreams are vivid.. all the sides are there.. no numb hands etc yet but that take a little while anyways..

Looking forward to this! 4mg a week isnt a joke!

And just to be clear this isnt some paid advertisement. I put up half the funds on the DAC because I wanted to run 4mg instead of 2. So I HAVE a vested interest and will call it like it is..

vsyahw9.jpg

Tuning in as well! Keep the updates coming.

Keep the updates coming. I keep hearing about the CJC (w/Dac) everyone says its no joke. I've been using IPAM with CJC (w/o Dac) interested to see how things go. I might have to invest.

Very interested. Besides the subjective immediate symptoms, how does your body typically react to dac (lean mass, fat loss, recovery, etc.)?

Very interested. Besides the subjective immediate symptoms, how does your body typically react to dac (lean mass, fat loss, recovery, etc.)?

Usually the scale goes up and BF goes down.. Also an overall good pumped feeling.. as well as improved recovery.. also I sleep alot better.. fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.. and skin looks really good!

You should love cjc-dac... it is my fav peptide. Good luck with your log I will be following :)

I really suck at posing and have no intention on competing so keep that in mind.. here is where I'm starting at.. took this tonight.. typical gym rat 6 ft 222 pounds and just enjoys research!

Edit... Imgur is acting up.. stay tuned!

Last edited:
Looking thick dude! Will be following

Although you may like the side effects, I can tell you that your blood pressure is most likely sky high when you can hear/feel your heart beat in your tympanic membrane. If I were you I would spread the dose out to prevent from blood pressure spikes. It may feel like a good sign to you bc you're using that as a scale on its potency, but just be careful. I'm not trying to talk you out of your cycle or sound preachy. I'm just looking out for your best interest.

Side not, you are looking really thick and full. Your body fat seems to be at a decent level, but once you start dropping more fat you're going to look freaky as hell!

Good luck!

Although you may like the side effects, I can tell you that your blood pressure is most likely sky high when you can hear/feel your heart beat in your tympanic membrane. If I were you I would spread the dose out to prevent from blood pressure spikes. It may feel like a good sign to you bc you're using that as a scale on its potency, but just be careful. I'm not trying to talk you out of your cycle or sound preachy. I'm just looking out for your best interest.

Side not, you are looking really thick and full. Your body fat seems to be at a decent level, but once you start dropping more fat you're going to look freaky as hell!

Good luck!

Thanks bro I have always wondered what it was that was doing that! I will start doing 1mg 4 times a week to see if that helps.. God only knows how high it was getting.. Thanks again!

the head rush feeling is, from what I read, caused by a large release of GABA into your system.
and it does raise your BP as well for a time.

...**broken link removed**...

This is one of the best studies on CJC w DAC..

It clearly states that serum GH level are up 200-1000% thru day 6!

And IGF-1 levels increase from 50-300%!

Anyone who says peptides are a joke or just a fad are full of shit.. plain and simple..

Link looks like it isnt working but it is.. just click on it

Last edited:
Administration of single doses of CJC-1295 resulted in a 2- to 10-fold increase in mean serum GH levels in all dosing groups, which was dose incremental and persisted for up to 6 d. Similarly, a dose-related increase in mean serum IGF-I levels was observed at all dose levels, ranging from 1.5- to 3-fold and persisting for up to 14 d. Administration of ascending multiple doses of CJC-1295 resulted in elevated levels of GH, similar to those observed after a single dose.

In contrast, elevations in IGF-I levels showed a progressive effect over time, particularly in subjects receiving CJC-1295 every 7 d. Results of the multiple-dose study suggest both a cumulative pharmacokinetic effect [i.e. persistence of elevated predose levels of IGF-I in all dosing groups except group 1 (i.e. two injections of 30 μg/kg)] and a pituitary priming effect (i.e. progressively greater Cmax and progressively shorter Tmax after serial dosing). The data indicate that a minimum dosing interval of 7 d appears reasonable. The most appropriate dosing interval will be determined based on actual efficacy and safety data from longer-term therapeutic studies in patients with various clinical conditions.

They did the test at 30ug and 60ug per kg.. so for me that would be 3-6mg a week.. gonna try to get the funds up to just do 1mg everyday!

JUST ORDERED 40 MG more of DAC :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Shit has OFFICIALLY got serious!!!

Last edited:
cant wait to start myself:headbang:

Im starting the cjc w/ dac tomorrow from the same sponsor, curious what time of day you are taking your doses or if in your experience it matters?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws