over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some background on GH testing

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
The accepted method here on professionalmuscle to validate the quality of the GH is done by serum tests, though this gives an indication to the quantity of GH which appear in a vial it surely doesn't reveal the whole picture

Sciroxx group has just lanched a new GH product name Somastim, Millions (and I repeat and emphasize - MILLIONS) were invested in a western facility using the most cutting edge pharmaceutical technology

A set of tests in done in our manufacturing process, from receiving the excipients, but what interests you are the tests which are done on the final product to confirm it's effect.

We run 3 sets of tests

1. We test the product for being Toxin and pyrigen free to ensure FDA IM/SQ safe usage

2. We validate the quantity and the purity of the product by DSD_HPLC test. In our testing we constantly achieve higher purity then the USP standard
3. We then confirm the biological activity of it on living human tissue. This is interesting, and I'll explain here more - the GH is a very delicate protein, and the slightest change in it's 3 dimentional structure may interfere with its biological activity - for instance a very minor change in the folding of the long molecule in the binding area to the receptor will prevent activation of the receptor. Let me give you an analogy - you may hold a coin of 25 cents which is legit - it was released by the bank, and anyone will accept it, but when you put it into an automated machine which sells u a soda drink it'll just fall down (and if u try again it'll just not accept it again and again), something in the structure of the coin was harmed, so the machine doesn't recognize it. This is exactly the case with GH - if you extracted and purified the GH in cheap inferior techniques (like done in China for instance, and we did test Chiese generic, and this is worst then u would expect) the 3 dimentional structure of the GH molecule may be harmed, or at least part of the molecules u extract are harmed, and the GH won't have its biological effect, so even if you do see GH in a serum test it's still not active.

Let us start with regular serum GH tests to confirm that the product contains GH at the right declare amount, after several weeks of usage members here which I know that will test the prroduct will run also IGF1 serum levels, which does give an indication to the GH's biological activity. I'll also release the biological assay tests which we o on living human tissue (in vivo)

Got my interest up for sure. Hope it works out for everyone here. I sure miss having good gh..

I will be testing this and hope for the best

Thank you for stepping up and bringing back high grade GH! You were very smart to invest in such a process. It beats losing millions on low quality or all together fake GH. This is a great service to all of us!!

Considering the current state of GH, it's disconcerting to know that just because a serum test shows that there is product in the vial, due to cheap processing procedures, it may be completely inactive...Yet another blow!

Again, thank you and many of us will be watching this thread with great anticipation!!

Well if it all turns out it will be the biggest thing for us that I've seen and he will be a very happy man he made that investment because everyone will buy it

Well if it all turns out it will be the biggest thing for us that I've seen and he will be a very happy man he made that investment because everyone will buy it

I am sure this will be the case, after all who doesn't want quality?

A set of tests is done to ensure the safety, quality and potency of the final products, some of the test is done not in our facility, for instance to ensure sterility and purity of the excipients

In our facility these 3 final tests are done on each batch -

1. toxin/pyrogen free - we always exceeds the USP standards - we sensor always gets 1< resulkts while USP permit 5

2. Chemical assay - to ensure purity of the GH - it effects stability and effect, and anyhow no one want to inject something else then GH, purity eceeds 99.5%

3. Biological assay - to confirm the clinical effect of the GH in vivo, long and expensive test on living cells.

I'll PM later a mod so we may post scans of these tests

Awesome I can't wait till these arrive. I'm so pumped I hope this is the real deal

First kits are out,

HAve been sitting today with my professor regarding the evaluation of quality, and especially IGF1 tests -

I would like to bring to your attention few facts is relevance to testing and evaluating GH product.

Most, if not all tests which are posted here on GH products are serum GH and IGF1 tests.

Serum GH test indicates on the present and quantity of GH in the product. It's certainly not an accurate indication to its clinical effect. It's a good start as it confirms that what the label declares is there, but it's certainly not the whole picture -

GH is a very delicate molecule. Slight harm in its 3 dimentional folding may harm its biological effect. For instrance the the minor change in the slightest angle of the binding are to the receptor may prevent activiation of the receptor. So even if in seum test the GH is as high as it should it's still doesn't guarantee it's full clinical effect

When extracting proteins such as GH they have a tendacy to create isomers - I really hope I use the right term in English - what I refer to is that 2 GH molecules or more are folded together, this form of the GH is biologically not active. Serum tests clearly doesn't identify in what form the GH is

So even if a a serum test show proper presence and quantity of GH colecules it certainly don't indicate on its effect in vivo.

The USP defines certain protocol to asses the biological effect of GH. In a nutshell it tests the effect of GH which is injected by certain protocol to mice, which their hypophiza is removed, and check along 3-6 months their liner growth (and other parameters). This is quite complicated clinical trial.

In our facility we use more advanced biological assay tests - we check the prolifiration of human cells under direct exposure to the GH in the product. this is currently the ultimate test, as it test directly the interaction of the GH with target receptor and quantifies its direct clinical effect.
When mice are injected with GH there are more factors are involved in their growth, like nutrition, genetic parameters, enviorment influence etc', of course the test tries to isolate the effect of GH by giving similar nutrition etc' to the mice, but as you understand it can't eliminate 100% the influence of such conditions

This brings us to the IGF1 serum tests. IGF1 serum tests clearly gives a valid indication to the clinical effect of the GH, but the results may widely vary as the IGF secretion (mainly in liver, as well as kidneys) depends also on many other factors such as nutrition, other hormonees like sex hormones, stress hormones, insulin and glucagon, so the numbers this test brings are not an ultimate measure
I really hope that I use the right terms in English above, I'll post a summery from professor on Wednesday, including specified biological assay tests and graphs, as well as SDS-HPLC tests along the extraction and purification process of our product which confirms it's 98+% monomer is active pure form

So what generic hgh if any can be trusted as legit ? Are any china hgh trustworthy now ? I seen one bro on forums saying he pinned 20 ius day to get decent levels / everyone said that it has GH in it! That seems steep to me. Can I trust rips now ? Hyges ? Kefei? I did before this whole china crapshoot began , I'm still not aware of what happened in china all I know is if I want hgh I need to get human grade and pay through my ass. Unless anyone can convince me

Sciroxx is talking about some important things here. I tried to make these distinctions before on the forum.. Many times we would see serums of a variety of china gh (name brands, relabel generics, and plain tops) that all came out with good gh serum test results. As we know, empirical evidence from users showed high levels in difference of the effect of a particular brand vs another even though serum tests where very similar. For example, riptropins were as, many claimed "very strong" and for a while causing high water retention vs other brands. Nobody knows which gh is best but judging from sides at that time rips were the best.. the question is then why are pharma gh like humatrope, seronos, etc not causing varying effects and sides? Well, the only reason I can come up with is that they are all the same hormone... hgh can be developed in multiple "isoforms" sciroxx pointed out. The human body produces several of these which the majority is 22kda hgh. It also produces 20kda, and 17kda...all being active in similar.but also differeing ways in the body. The variety of different growth hormones that can be produced is far more than these.. the identification of hgh in the serum test is likely not reliant on a limitation by which kda composition since the human body produces several... what's in those generic vials is likely gh, from personal experience though, it can vary or be quite similar to pharma compounds like humatrope..truth is, nobody really knows? It is silly to think that without strong protocols for production, quality control and big research dollars, a quality hgh would be produced in some of these low level china labs... honestly at times these gh have been $1/iu cost... talking about after the lab, domestic transport, international transport, and middlemen...almost no way I can believe that some of these mystery products from china trading companies are the real deal.. honestly, I feel that some may find the cheapest to produce gh isoform whether it is working for the customer or not, just to be able to show serum test results.. once serums became the norm, everybody assumed the game got better/ more fair....but maybe that is var from the case

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws