over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fat loss hgh or peps

shawood1969

Registered
What do you guys prefer for fat loss peps or hgh Is there any advantage of one vs the other?

Last edited:
I would look into HGH Frag 176-191 with fasting and high volume minimal rest training plus cardio.

I like both. Want to morph like a power ranger?

Day 1: peptides every 4 hours. Zero carb. PSMF diet fasted cardio.

Day 2: lift upper body. Carbs pre/post workout. Pre bed protein only. When you lay down pin 8iu GH

Day:3 same as day 1

Day 4: lower body and pre bed hgh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like both. Want to morph like a power ranger?

Day 1: peptides every 4 hours. Zero carb. PSMF diet fasted cardio.

Day 2: lift upper body. Carbs pre/post workout. Pre bed protein only. When you lay down pin 8iu GH

Day:3 same as day 1

Day 4: lower body and pre bed hgh

Suggestions on peptides?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Ghrp-2 mod grf

elvia what dosage do you run? 100 mcg 3x/day? Is there anything else you would run with this such as hupe a? What abt clen t3?

HGH is very strong but that is if you find legit ones like geno, rips, or something that blood tests backs it up (which you should always get if you purchase them).

I would personally do 3iu of GH first thing in the morning, fasted cardio, and then cjc with GHRP 2-3x a day.

I'm personally running CJC w/o Dac and GHRP-2 3x a day at 100mcg each and it's been amazing. Also 50-100mcg of DES pre-workout.

gh in the morning and fasted cardio. never done the other things besides a little t3. Helped a little. honestly what did it for me was the diet. Im sure people will agree you have to get the diet in check.

HGH is very strong but that is if you find legit ones like geno, rips, or something that blood tests backs it up (which you should always get if you purchase them).

I would personally do 3iu of GH first thing in the morning, fasted cardio, and then cjc with GHRP 2-3x a day.

I'm personally running CJC w/o Dac and GHRP-2 3x a day at 100mcg each and it's been amazing. Also 50-100mcg of DES pre-workout.

what results are you seeing from this combo?

How do you know if you have legit hgh? I understand the bloodwork is a necessity but there are so many places on the internet posting their products that it could be snake oil for all we know

what results are you seeing from this combo?

Since I have added peptides my fat loss has speed up. After 5-6 months of cutting my fat loss has slowed down some but since I've added CJC/GHRP combo with DES pre-workout not only my workouts have been doing much better with better recovery between sets (thanks to DES) but this week during my update picture you can clearly see my abs, lower back, and upper back muscles much better. I can see the three heads in my quads now also.

Overall I have been amazing since I have added them to my stack and now I have one cheat meal a week added to my diet also (done at the same day and same meal timing, as in my last meal of the day, every week).

How do you know if you have legit hgh? I understand the bloodwork is a necessity but there are so many places on the internet posting their products that it could be snake oil for all we know

If you want to go based off of feelings the very very first thing you notice is amazing uber deep vivid dreams and good recomp in your body. I personally notice a difference in my body within the first few days. Then better recoveries between workouts and some strength gain.

I take pictures weekly for my updates so I can clearly see how much of a difference I have been having. I track my weight with a smart scale, how much I've lifted, and everything else. So not only I can see the results personally in the mirror but also in the pictures and on the paper from my progress. IF, my GH is fake and is giving ALL those results only via placebo then I am still happy (but that has never happened and I have gotten a lot of fakes before so I'm like a pro at noticing them now lol).

I would have to pick HGH if I had to choose.

That is what I'm saying. But lately I've been doing cjc and ghrp first thing in the morning before my fasted cardio and today I did my check up and even with the MASSIVE cheat meal that I had I have came in not only harder but also leaner...much leaner.

I think HGH all the way but some peptides for boost. But for tanning and pre-workout I do peptides. Pretty cheap if used at a appropriate dosage.

when you say des are you referring to igf1 lr3?

No there is IGF LR3 and there is IGF DES. This is IGF DES

Buy IGF-1 DES Online | 1mg IGF1 Des Made In The USA

Maxim runs promos all the time and I pick up a couple of vials during those times and each vial lasts me for at least 2-3 weeks.

Buy Pharmacy, Genotropin is very available. That is how you know.

Buy Pharmacy, Genotropin is very available. That is how you know.

I don't want to ask questions that may be considered stupid, but as I said.. I'm new here, so bare with me.
What do you mean buy pharmacy?

excuse me if I am wrong but I believe what he means is don't buy chinese or ug hgh. If u want hgh buy name brand pharmacy ie what a dr would prescribe. Again sorry if I am speaking out of place.
I don't want to ask questions that may be considered stupid, but as I said.. I'm new here, so bare with me.
What do you mean buy pharmacy?

excuse me if I am wrong but I believe what he means is don't buy chinese or ug hgh. If u want hgh buy name brand pharmacy ie what a dr would prescribe. Again sorry if I am speaking out of place.

Ok thanks, I'll start looking around. I worry about making sketchy orders online Bc they could get taken by customs and that's money down the drain.
Any recommendations?

the companies will tell you their policy. With most companies if it gets seized they will reship to u will proof of seizure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131