over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 DAC...

Hulkbulk8

Banned
Should taking this peptide at a dose of 1mg make me have hot flashes?
Is this a sign that its real?
The current supplier i am using I don't get the hot flashes but it does leave a sore mark sometimes.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is should I be getting hot flashes with every pen?

Do you always get hot flashes with it?

Thanks

Should taking this peptide at a dose of 1mg make me have hot flashes?
Is this a sign that its real?
The current supplier i am using I don't get the hot flashes but it does leave a sore mark sometimes.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is should I be getting hot flashes with every pen?

Do you always get hot flashes with it?

Thanks

I get an almost euphoric full body flash at about 3mg or more, but never on 1mg.

I get it from 2mg.. Haven't tried 1mg yet.. Im taking 2mg every other day and straight up loving it.. You get it from a sponsor here?

I get a very warm feeling in the back of my head at 1 mg shots twice a week.

i feel nothing whatsoever on 2mg. My stuff is real good and results outstanding so I don't worry about it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

OK guys thanks so much for all the input. I did get from a sponsor here and was a bit worried as the price was too too to be true. The sponsor is solid.

another question for you would it be better to take 3 milligrams twice a week versus taking one milligram 5 times a week or 2 mg 3 times a week.

I know DAC does not peak the same way no-dac does so thought maybe higher doses less a week would get a better spike??

Thanks again guys pro muscle is the best!

OK guys thanks so much for all the input. I did get from a sponsor here and was a bit worried as the price was too too to be true. The sponsor is solid.

another question for you would it be better to take 3 milligrams twice a week versus taking one milligram 5 times a week or 2 mg 3 times a week.

I know DAC does not peak the same way no-dac does so thought maybe higher doses less a week would get a better spike??

Won't matter really. I do every 4 days for convenience. In thinking of every 8 days out of shear laziness lol

Thanks for choosing us!

Yeah the flashes are dose dependant, I noticed it around 800mcg-1mg per pin, any less no and any more I couldnt handle.

Doesnt matter if you wanna split it up more you can if not that works too. Its got a long half life so twice a week is fine or even once.

Cjc 1295 DAC how too .

A lot of people feel they have to do 1 mg to 3 mg per week in one sitting, and thats not how you run this. You need to have your Rat, take it every morning. You have a negative feed back loop in your body and you can only grow so much per day. The high dose in one sitting, you are just burning your money !

You need to run a minimum for results of 2mg per week, and divide that 2mg for seven days. If you do this you will grow better and you will not waste your money. You can run 5mg every seven days, if you want to be the HULK!. A great dose is 2mg every seven days. You will also notice that lean look you get from GH.

I do not want to see RATS fuck them selves up !

Dr Beaver !

A lot of people feel they have to do 1 mg to 3 mg per week in one sitting, and thats not how you run this. You need to have your Rat, take it every morning. You have a negative feed back loop in your body and you can only grow so much per day. The high dose in one sitting, you are just burning your money !

You need to run a minimum for results of 2mg per week, and divide that 2mg for seven days. If you do this you will grow better and you will not waste your money. You can run 5mg every seven days, if you want to be the HULK!. A great dose is 2mg every seven days. You will also notice that lean look you get from GH.

Dr Beaver !

So I have been running 5mg a week doing 1mg monday-friday.
So running this high of a dose is creating a negative feedback loop and hindering gains?
Is 2mg a week be the most you would want to run for maximum gains??? If not what would be the best dose?

Dr Beaver !

Where exactly did you get this? On endocrine.org where real doctors do real studies they tested DAC at 30 60 and 250ng/kg. Thats 25mg a week for a 220 pound guy.. And its dose dependent with the 25mg raising GH 1000%.. And this is once a week dosing..

I'm on my phone or I would post the link.. Just back up to the peptide section and you will see my thread.. Cjc DAC log @ 4mg week

Where exactly did you get this? On endocrine.org where real doctors do real studies they tested DAC at 30 60 and 250ng/kg. Thats 25mg a week for a 220 pound guy.. And its dose dependent with the 25mg raising GH 1000%.. And this is once a week dosing..

I'm on my phone or I would post the link.. Just back up to the peptide section and you will see my thread.. Cjc DAC log @ 4mg week

I agree. I know loads of guys who have ran cjc-dac every way you can imagine and most prefer 2 big doses each week. To say 2mg per week max is nonsense. I have used 2mg loads of times and it is amazing... but not as good as 4mg per week. You only have to look at it's half life to realize it is effective ed or e3d's or however you want to dose it.

thats what i was thinking... the more the better. Been doing 5mg a week at 1mg Mon-Friday and its not anything special for me. no fat loss, some minor pumps, i have not lost any size while off cycle tho.

i know this is a long term kind of reward.

thats what i was thinking... the more the better. Been doing 5mg a week at 1mg Mon-Friday and its not anything special for me. no fat loss, some minor pumps, i have not lost any size while off cycle tho.

i know this is a long term kind of reward.

Not sure if I get this. Did you start the cjc-dac after an aas cycle? Or did you just carry it after you finished your cycle. How long have you been on cjc-dac? What cycle did you run (doses)? How long have you been off?

Obviously if you come off hormones and crash you are not gonna get good results at all.

CJC-DAC gives me instant results even on TRT. I notice fat loss straightaway and feel great on it. Sure this is all long term but point is I get short term results too.

Dr Beaver !
I don't believe this is accurate..

I don't believe this is accurate..

Me neither. Was going to reply but knew john or Elvia would take care of it and Im getting too pissed of with auto correct on phone to give detailed replies:banghead:

it's absolutely incorrect.
the half-life is 6-8 days, u need one shot a week. the studies were done that way and everything pertinent was elevated nicely.

Not sure if I get this. Did you start the cjc-dac after an aas cycle? Or did you just carry it after you finished your cycle. How long have you been on cjc-dac? What cycle did you run (doses)? How long have you been off?

Obviously if you come off hormones and crash you are not gonna get good results at all.

CJC-DAC gives me instant results even on TRT. I notice fat loss straightaway and feel great on it. Sure this is all long term but point is I get short term results too.

I started while i was on HRT but had to come off HRT and go on HCG as we are trying to have a baby. I have been on 5mg a week but i can feel the drop your talking about with out my HRT test. I have no sperm on HRT at all so i have been off now for about 4 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131