over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok fuck this, need serious help.

Dicksneeze

Registered
I've tried every different type of diet there is. Fighter Diet, CKD, oatmeal, carb night, carb back-loading, all that shit. I seriously cannot get myself to drop below 16% BF and I've been hard at it for about 9 months now.

Before I look to peps/hgh for help, I want to get as far down as I can w/ diet, then just shred the fuck out with peps.

I lift, do cardio, both steady state and intense depending on what else is going on. I'm hitting body parts on average twice in a 6 day period with varying levels of intensity so I'm careful not to overtrain.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to say fuuuuuck it and just start doing IIFYM.

Hire a coach they are worth their weight in gold and many good ones are sight sponsors. Will be money better spent then on hgh/peps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't get below 16% naturally (nevermind drugs) you obviously don't know how to diet. A diet shouldn't be any gimmicks. It's not about going on the next diet with a silly name. It should be a lifestyle change were you eat a balanced and nutritious diet. Small but frequent meals. You need to hire a diet coach and follow their advice.

I will say most can't go wrong with lean protein (chicken, turkey and fish) with some carbs but not too many (sweet potatoes, rice, vegetables) and a small amount of fat (walnuts, almonds, olive oil, coconut oil) per meal. About 4-6 meals per day for most. There is much more to it but if you follow a basic diet limiting carbs and fat you should easily get below 16% in no time.

I've tried every different type of diet there is. Fighter Diet, CKD, oatmeal, carb night, carb back-loading, all that shit. I seriously cannot get myself to drop below 16% BF and I've been hard at it for about 9 months now.

Before I look to peps/hgh for help, I want to get as far down as I can w/ diet, then just shred the fuck out with peps.

I lift, do cardio, both steady state and intense depending on what else is going on. I'm hitting body parts on average twice in a 6 day period with varying levels of intensity so I'm careful not to overtrain.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to say fuuuuuck it and just start doing IIFYM.

If you can't lose the weight on a CKD then there is an issue as that is the be all end all of diets and my favorite too. I'd like to hear more specifics of how much you eat and how often and are you snacking or binging too much?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Dude your going to get slammed by everyone...here's a super easy way to get lean:

- A.M. fasted cardio 30-45 mins
- 50g of carbs pre & post workout only
- zero carbs the rest of the day
- ECY...ephedrine 20mg, caffeine 200mg & yohimbine 5mg (2-3 x's day)

I see it all the time....people are weak...you must have discipline, you must suffer to see results

Would be willing to bet that you are not dieting remotely as hard as you think you are. You can have a slow metabolism and easily get below 16% with proper diet and nutrition.
Not busting your chops at all man. It's common for people to think they are dieting super strict but when you are honest and write down EVERYTHING that you put in your mouth every day for a few days straight (or a week) you will see that you have not been as strict as you think.
The other VERY common confusion is bf% - but that's another discussion

I will say most can't go wrong with lean protein (chicken, turkey and fish) with some carbs but not too many (sweet potatoes, rice, vegetables) and a small amount of fat (walnuts, almonds, olive oil, coconut oil) per meal. About 4-6 meals per day for most. There is much more to it but if you follow a basic diet limiting carbs and fat you should easily get below 16% in no time.

Agree with this.

I like seven meals daily when trying to cut.

Best advice here is to hire a coach. With that said, you're simply eating more than you think you are. Set up a fixed meal plan and eat off of it for three weeks. No exceptions, no cheats. Weigh and measure everything with a food scale, measuring cup & spoons. This will give a real baseline from which you can adjust as needed.

Total calories = 11 x body weight. Eat 1 gm of protein per pound. Nothing else matters until you get to 10-12%. Then you can incorporate the other suggestions in this thread.

If you're losing 1.0 - 1.5 lbs per week stick with it as is. Otherwise reduce by 250 kcal per day.

Yea dude do you have a digital scale to weigh food? You tracking every calorie?

Like others stated 16% bf is maintainable eating mcdonalds daily

I like a macro split of 50% protein, 25% carb, 25% fats for 4 days. Calories are bwx11

On day 5 I have a sushi cheat meAl post workout.

I wake up at 0400, take my pre-workout (no carbs in it), then some days I will run 3-4 miles before my lift or I will go to the gym, do 3-4 sets of a lift then run 1/2 mile and repeat until I've ran 3-4 miles. (I'm in the Army so I have to keep up my run time).

For food, I was measuring for a few weeks but I then found containers that fit the same amount of food so there was no more need to measure.

I will eat 6 eggs a day (1 whole, 5 whites), then 50 grams of grilled chicken, then I eat one bag of spinach (9g carbs) w/ two servings of sesame oil and one serving of olive oil and vinegar salad dressing, then 50 grams of grilled chicken. I usually get home from work around 1500 and make a protein shake w/ 50 grams protein and about 6g carbs, for dinner I eat another 50g chicken which I will have w/ 2-3 servings of smart balance olive oil butter, before bed I will eat maybe 20g of grilled chicken.

I'm 6'7" - 176 pounds.

I wake up at 0400, take my pre-workout (no carbs in it), then some days I will run 3-4 miles before my lift or I will go to the gym, do 3-4 sets of a lift then run 1/2 mile and repeat until I've ran 3-4 miles. (I'm in the Army so I have to keep up my run time).

For food, I was measuring for a few weeks but I then found containers that fit the same amount of food so there was no more need to measure.

I will eat 6 eggs a day (1 whole, 5 whites), then 50 grams of grilled chicken, then I eat one bag of spinach (9g carbs) w/ two servings of sesame oil and one serving of olive oil and vinegar salad dressing, then 50 grams of grilled chicken. I usually get home from work around 1500 and make a protein shake w/ 50 grams protein and about 6g carbs, for dinner I eat another 50g chicken which I will have w/ 2-3 servings of smart balance olive oil butter, before bed I will eat maybe 20g of grilled chicken.

I'm 6'7" - 176 pounds.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: WTF!!

You have to be fucking with us...

Let me edit that a bit, that was wrong.

I have a protein shake (50g) an hour or so after my work-out, I have 150 grams of protein from grilled chicken that I eat (spread out) between 0900 and 1700, it's one six-pack fitness container full. I have the second shake at 1500 or so (50g), then I will have about 20-30 more grams of protein from either grilled chicken or eggs.

The eggs I sometimes eat in the morning if I'm low on chicken or at night if I had enough chicken for the morning. I hit about 300g protein a day roughly. 80-90g fat, and <30g carbs.

Sorry, this is accurate, the other is not. I think I added in an extra 100g protein in there.

**I used to weigh 320 pounds and had a BMI of 50...I dropped to 140 lbs and have since bulked up a bit. I was at 3% when I weighed 140...buuuut I was at 1200 calories per day and doing god awful amounts of lifting/cardio.

Last edited:
By those calculations 25 of the 27 pounds you have gained are fat. This really doesnt add up and I second the notion that you must be fucking with us.

How do you think I'm fucking with you? My handheld body fat analyzer says 16%. I'm 5'7" and 176 pounds. It was all not fat either.

And I weighed 140, not 150. Really not understanding how you all think I'm fucking with you.

I think its because the first time you posted your stats you accidentally put that you are 6'7" and weigh 176 lbs!! Even I was like wtf?!! Lol

OH GOD DAMN I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT MY MACRO'S! I didn't even pick up on that even though he bolded it.

I'm so used to saying I'm 67" tall, that makes a lot of sense now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws