over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim

woodbs

Registered
I've noticed some sponsors carry Serostim and other growth hormones. Also read that it's best to use pharma grade only, where would this be available ? I've been advised to stay away from China imports..

Not all China HGH is shit, but yeah most of it is. HGH powers Keifi's have pretty good serum labs. The Providers Rips use to be the best GH on the market as far as generic China HGH goes, but they hit a wall for the time being. He's working on getting things straight so when he does I guarantee that his HGH will be back to being just as good as any pharma GH like the Rips use to be. If you're looking for quality pharma grade, Uncle Z has Genotropin which is pharmacy grade. Everyone seems to really love them and the serum tests back up the reviews. Get ready to drop a pretty penny though bc pharma GH is usually at least 3-$400/kit.

HGH Powers Keifi's were good when I used them last.

Nothing beats pharma, it's worth the extra money. I got more off of a couple of iu of Serostim than 10iu of excellent generics.

Nothing beats pharma, it's worth the extra money. I got more off of a couple of iu of Serostim than 10iu of excellent generics.

More of what? Posters on here say they get results, but never say how much. Did you gain any more muscle mass in a cycle than just using AAS? A few years ago I used Pfizer's Genotropin at 4 to 5 IU's a day for 4 mo. and I didn't notice any additional gain over that of a cycle with just AAS at the same dosage. I had significant fat loss around my waist but that was the only "result" I got. Within 6 mo. I had gained most of the fat back.
It seems like the fat loss was drug dependent just like the muscle gains from AAS are.

to the above poster....cause people don't understand what GH is for!!! GH is not going to be the thing that puts 20lbs of muscle on you. Its the insulin you can take with it and stay leaner. The two combined work together!! And the ONLY time I would blast GH is if I've hit a plateau on size(reached natural limit and with gear). And even then, its dangerous... (high)GH+juice =heart attack

MOST, yes most...waste their money looking for the easy way out. And have absolutely no need for it. A good diet, regular cycle will do the same

to the above poster....cause people don't understand what GH is for!!! GH is not going to be the thing that puts 20lbs of muscle on you. Its the insulin you can take with it and stay leaner. The two combined work together!! And the ONLY time I would blast GH is if I've hit a plateau on size(reached natural limit and with gear). And even then, its dangerous... (high)GH+juice =heart attack

MOST, yes most...waste their money looking for the easy way out. And have absolutely no need for it. A good diet, regular cycle will do the same

I agree with what's being said here. But what if in contest prep? Not all utilize insulin during prep. They could be using GH strictly for fat burning and have a more round/full look. Some guys only use during prep.

Last edited:
I disagree with what some of you say. AAS without GH is not going to do what AAS with GH will do, add slin and you grow like a weed. And to the above poster, if you were lean while on GH and got fat again in 6 months, blame your DIET, not the GH. No drug will work as good with a proper DIET in place and proper training. here is my progress with GH.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...47-training-log-using-uncle-z-products-2.html

I eat very good and strict for this, don't expect these results without it.

Ive been taking 3iu Serostim and really like it. Blows away any Generic Ive used to tell you the truth. Im taking it with a TRT dosge and the gains are comparable to a decent dosed cycle for me, and this is coupled with training like a bitch and doing more cardio and eating low carbs, lol.

I've noticed some sponsors carry Serostim and other growth hormones. Also read that it's best to use pharma grade only, where would this be available ? I've been advised to stay away from China imports..

Serostim is top notch HGH,,,amongst mt top two favorites.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws