over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PEG MGF and MK 677

Tyga

Registered
I'm starting a log of GTGchems PEG MGF and mk677.

PEG MGF- 200mcg on days I don't lift (Wednesday,Friday and Sunday)
MK 677- 25mg every night before bed

I follow IIFYM, and my training is intense. I just came off of a show in June, so I'm primed for growth.

Macros (I nail these DAILY +/- 10g protein/cho)
Fat- 62g
Cho- 329g
Pro-170g

Calories are 2504

I have a cheat meal every Saturday night (usually just a meal followed by a pint of ice cream)

Bf is 9-10% right now as well. Rebound has been treating me well!

Any questions, shoot em at me.

First dose of MK 677 is tonight. I'll report back a few times a week with progress and such.

Thanks everybody!

Great combo. You should love the mk-677. I have wanted to use PEG MGF for awhile now so curious how you find it.

I've used mk 677 in the past and enjoyed it. I just took my dose and holy crap I don't miss the taste :/

I've used mk 677 in the past and enjoyed it. I just took my dose and holy crap I don't miss the taste :/

Haha. The taste is somewhat intense:eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I dose it a night. Wait a few minutes and then brush my teeth. I STILL taste it in the morning.

Is G2G Chems the old osta? Great prices, even better than the new Ergopep.

I dose it a night. Wait a few minutes and then brush my teeth. I STILL taste it in the morning.
Yea, I've been chasing it with koolaid, working so far lol
Is G2G Chems the old osta? Great prices, even better than the new Ergopep.
Yes? We haven't changed anything with ostarine

5 days in after tonight.

Sleep has been great. 6hrs feels like 8.5, it's phenomenal. Dreams haven't become any more lucid/vivid. My weight is up 4lbs however.

5 days in after tonight.

Sleep has been great. 6hrs feels like 8.5, it's phenomenal. Dreams haven't become any more lucid/vivid. My weight is up 4lbs however.

me and my buddies just purchased 10 bottles. sweet 50% off code

Day 3.....couldn't type emails, couldnt type text messages...this is more powerful that any GHRP/CJC combo, and more powerful in terms of side that when i used 10iu KEFEI per day, for 6 months.....extremely lethargic during the day. Body feels extremely heavy. Im only 24, so my skins perfect, so cannot comment on that.

IN terms of sides this shit feels like the real deal. I need to take a GH serum now, and 3 weeks later to see how much secretion suppresses.

I've been using 50mg/day....holding under tongue.

I have 3 friends trying this, and will comment on their results.

Last edited:
Day 3.....couldn't type emails, couldnt type text messages...this is more powerful that any GHRP/CJC combo, and more powerful in terms of side that when i used 10iu KEFEI per day, for 6 months.....extremely lethargic during the day. Body feels extremely heavy. Im only 24, so my skins perfect, so cannot comment on that.

IN terms of sides this shit feels like the real deal. I need to take a GH serum now, and 3 weeks later to see how much secretion suppresses.

I've been using 50mg/day....holding under tongue.

I have 3 friends trying this, and will comment on their results.

That's good to hear.

Bro, you're a G if you can hold this under your tongue lol it's horrid.

Sleep again was deep and uninterrupted. Longer string of dreams, and the pump I had today In the gym was more prominent then prior workouts.

Weight is still up 4lbs

Can the mk677 be diluted with some water or does it need to be taken straight up?

Can the mk677 be diluted with some water or does it need to be taken straight up?

You can dilute it if you want. I tried it before and all it did was coat my whole mouth with the MK.

Shooting it in the back of your throat and chasing it with something is the best solution I've found.

Question;

How long are you guys running PEG mgf? I was going to go for a few months (200-400mcg on off days)

Weights up an additional pound. I'm definitely holding water.

Sleeps great, pump in my chest and back today was even more pronounced than the last workout.

677 still tastes horrible

Had the craziest dream last night lol

Still at 25mg at night. Vascularity has improved slightly, not just in the gym but when resting at home or work as well. Recovery has picked up, not as long as rest between sets.

Sleep is still on point. Very deep, last night I had a very prominent lucid dream. This doesn't make you drowsy but when you fall asleep you sleep HARD

Ok, my weights holding at at steady 6+ lbs. I took 12.5mg aromasin the last few days to see if this water would come off.. Nope.

I'm veiny as can be durning my workouts, and more veiner than normal when I'm resting. Sleep has definitely improved and my 6hrs feel like what 8hrs use to, if that makes sense.

I've been sticking 250mg PEG on off days first thing when I wake. When I run out of this vial I'm switching to regular MGF.

The MGF has me looking full all day, and I believe is attributing to the pumps.

Oh, and I added 20min MISS post workout.

Skin is getting "tougher" to pin and my facial hair is growing a little quicker than normal. DOMs is pretty well non existent as well.

Sleep is still very deep, less sleep feels like a full 8hrs. Strength continues to climb, my compound lifts are +15lbs and accessory is 10lb+

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131