MK-677, 3-MHD and MINDFUEL

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I started the MK-677 about 1 week ago. I dosed it at 25mg pre bed the first night. I had a great sleep but woke up and didn't feel much so was disappointed. You should never go by side effects but on any good gh booster (HGH, CJC-DAC etc) I wake up with bad CTS (numb hands etc). Anyway the next night done exactly the same thing and the difference couldn't be bigger. Had an amazing sleep but when I woke up my hands were more numb than they have ever been. I love that feeling and it was stronger than past large HGH doses.

I have continued with 25mg MK-677 pre bed and it's getting better and better. Sleep is amazing and the CTS is bad. Sometimes I wake up and it is bad but I will go back to sleep but 30 mins and wake up and I can't move my hands at all. My mate called me the other morning and I couldn't answer the phone due to my hands being so numb. I have noticed I am leaning out fast too and trust me it's not my diet. The only downside like you get with any good GH product is tiredness through the day. Sometimes I can barely move. This lack of energy is not something caffeine can help with either. Sometimes the slightest movement seems to take a lot of mental effort so as my job is active I have struggled at times. This has quickly become my fav product and I am loving it so far :)

The mindfuel I have taken 4 times so far and it provides a great mental boost and what I would describe as mental clarity. I take this after my breakfast before the gym. The main reason for taking this is huperzine a as it's great for boosting GH levels. 2 days I did feel a bit weird and that may be the mindfuel or it could be the aas I am on. I will need more time and usage to learn the true cause. What I mean by weird is just a bit off... like anxiety... on edge. Perhaps it is the Gingko Biloba or the Panax Ginseng. Certain adaptogens have resulted in similar responses in the past so that would be an educated guess. I have taken gingko and ginseng separately before and Gingko can take some time to get used to. I will know more in the next few weeks.

I started the 3-MHD yesterday pre workout. I can't really comment on that as I took a pre workout and had an intra shake so it would be wrong to state added pumps etc. I will be taking 2 servings of 3-MHD per day and so far so good. I am excited to try this product out as it sounds amazing. It sounds ideal for my current goals too.

Hormones are currently 1.05g test and 40-50mg tren a per day. I had a tiny break and figured I might as well go back on and have a break after my holiday :D Not taking an AI now but will add in some aromasin very soon.

I had my blood pressure tested today and it was 160/75. My doctor was not concerned in the slightest but said we will retest it after my holiday. That 160 is too high for my liking and it was before any pre workout etc. Therefore I will be adding in 25mg tadalafil eod preworkout for it's pumps and to help lower my bp.

I also have LGD-4033 on hand so I may add that in but might leave it as I am using plenty. I will update with info and pics etc over the next few weeks :)

I'm on a low dose of MK-677 and CJC+DAC. It's been a little over a week and I'm really starting to notice some nice comp changes. I'll check into the other two products you mentioned. I'm taking standalone huperzine-a and egcg so mindfuel might be a little redundant for me.

I'm on a low dose of MK-677 and CJC+DAC. It's been a little over a week and I'm really starting to notice some nice comp changes. I'll check into the other two products you mentioned. I'm taking standalone huperzine-a and egcg so mindfuel might be a little redundant for me.

Yeah your stack looks gtg so you wouldn't need the mindfuel until you ran out of huperzine a. I think CJC-DAC and MK-677 would be the perfect cycle so I am jealous ;) I hope to combine the two in the future.

Yeah your stack looks gtg so you wouldn't need the mindfuel until you ran out of huperzine a. I think CJC-DAC and MK-677 would be the perfect cycle so I am jealous ;) I hope to combine the two in the future.

elvia you have to combine the 2,its amazing.love it
the only problem is the hole day I ve being tired

I absolutely love the mk 677. Even more than dac. I'm lucky that I don't get that lethargy shit from gh, it actually energises me for some reason .Ive had to cut my dac back to 2mg per week and miss a night hear and there on the mk677 to control cts though. Very very strong stuff. I was dubious about an oral ghrp at first but thanks to you and Johns positive feedback I took the plunge. Glad I did.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I absolutely love the mk 677. Even more than dac. I'm lucky that I don't get that lethargy shit from gh, it actually energises me for some reason .Ive had to cut my dac back to 2mg per week and miss a night hear and there on the mk677 to control cts though. Very very strong stuff. I was dubious about an oral ghrp at first but thanks to you and Johns positive feedback I took the plunge. Glad I did.

Still haven't tryed this. Sounds good tho.

how long is the "half life" i guess, of the mind fuel. do you just need to dose it once a day?

how long is the "half life" i guess, of the mind fuel. do you just need to dose it once a day?

MIND FUEL

INGREDIENTS: Huperzine A (1%), Noopept, Vinpocetine, Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng.

SUGGESTED USE:
Shake well before each use. Take 30 drops (2/3 dropper) and hold in mouth under tongue for 30 seconds. Swallow afterwards. Administer on empty stomach one to three times a day.

I usually take huperzine a twice daily to ensure acetylcholinesterase and somatostatin are inhibited most of the waking day. But this time round I am just using MINDFUEL once per day after my breakfast. As JJ listed you could take it 3 times per day. I would experiment and find out what works best for you.

Just wanted to report, this MK-677 is powerful stuff. I woke up joins aching and hands competely numb...and i never got numb hands from peptides. Only time my hands starting locking up was with 10iu KEIFEI at about the 6 week mark

Sam you tried it with insulin yet? I wonder if the pulses are enough to keep lean while on slin

Sam you tried it with insulin yet? I wonder if the pulses are enough to keep lean while on slin

Not yet. I tend to get leaner on slin anyway if I do it around workout time gh or not. I've never had an issue with fat gain on slin or carbs. I'm cutting on 500g carbs at the moment and losing weight far too fast. Going to have to start forcing some cheat meals down me to slow things down a bit

Just wanted to report, this MK-677 is powerful stuff. I woke up joins aching and hands competely numb...and i never got numb hands from peptides. Only time my hands starting locking up was with 10iu KEIFEI at about the 6 week mark

It really is powerful. I feel it more than 10IU GH. I feel it so much though the tiredness is a struggle. I was so bad in work yesterday and all I wanted to do was go home. My job is fairly active so I am gonna struggle a lot with this. I actually missed my dose last night so I was ok in work today. My energy was so much better in work after missing my dose. I will be dosing it tonight at 25mg as work should be easy 2moro so no issues. Guys you really need to hold the mk-677 under your tongue for a few mins it will multiply absorption. It states like crap and burns but it isn't actually that bad when you hold it under your tongue compared to just knocking it back. You will feel it a lot more by holding it under your tongue.

More feedback on MK with Slin

As Sammy mentioned if you use slin intelligently you shouldn't get fat anyway. So adding this will only help matters. I haven't been on it long but already I am leaning up so that tells me this would be great when combined with slin.

Everything is going great and I am enjoying all my products so far. Had a great workout today of chest and calves. 2moro will be back, hams and maybe calves.

Elivia, are you still taking pramipexole? it could help lower your systolic pressure.

Elivia, are you still taking pramipexole? it could help lower your systolic pressure.

I took it the other night but not consistently. I am going to use tadalafil to help with my bp. I will start it 2moro at 25mg eod.

I haven't updated recently but things are great. I had a big night out on Sat though so have not put anything into my body since as I overdone it. I had a great night but not gonna drink that much for a long time. I will restart my MK-677 tonight and 3-MHD and MINDFUEL pre workout 2moro.

I'll be getting HGH serum and IGF bloods done tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be getting HGH serum and IGF bloods done tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great. Let me know how you get on.

I had a great workout today and felt amazing. Lots of focus before I left and I didn't even use a pre workout. But I had a coffee in the gym to give me even more drive. Got a great pump from the 3-MHD and my strength seems to be going up (that will be the test too). I didn't use tadalafil but will pre workout 2moro.

I was very tired in work so I am gonna change my MK-677 dosing time to after my breakfast but will start that on Sunday. This is an experiment to see how I am as I usually feel the tiredness in the evenings when I dose it pre bed (night before).

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner