over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

myostatin inhibitors

jlm25

Registered
I have been really wanting to try out a myostatin inhibitor, but I was curious if anyone has used them with success? If so, what was your protocol?

thanks bro!

They work but not the wonder that people are looking for. IMO even if they bring placebo effect then hell I'm still happy. As long as it brought some gains and fat loss I'll be happy placebo or not.

I like them and I'll be using them again. I'm actually even going to try out the supplement soon but that is because I'm getting it for free.

The protocol was pin the entire vial all at once and it will last in your system for a month. You recon it with bac water.

They work but not the wonder that people are looking for. IMO even if they bring placebo effect then hell I'm still happy. As long as it brought some gains and fat loss I'll be happy placebo or not.

I like them and I'll be using them again. I'm actually even going to try out the supplement soon but that is because I'm getting it for free.

The protocol was pin the entire vial all at once and it will last in your system for a month. You recon it with bac water.

Did you try it yet?

I did a run of folli this past month or so ago, and I got tremendous strength gains, but didnt really see any size from it.
Also it had a slight nutrient partitioning effect IMO.

I did a run of folli this past month or so ago, and I got tremendous strength gains, but didnt really see any size from it.

Folli is the strength inhibitor while myo hmp is supposed to
be the muscle gainer. I'm not sure, this is just from past stuff.
Good to see a rep giving the truth about folli.

What supplement?
I remember a source here talking about ovopep bioactive follistatin in his sup.

I experimented with epicatechin by eating whole cocoa beans.
The amount to be beneficial requires you to eat dangerous amounts of chocolate.
Yes chocolate can be poison. Some chemical that starts with a T.

Now ill be used mustard seed with sulforaphane pills.
the mustard seed is used because only certain veggies can release a certain
chemical (by chewing) to be effective. Supplement sulforaphane cant do this so has shown to be not effective. But... mustard seed creates this chemical that sulforaphane needs to be effective. So pill form might actually work! The amount needed of veggies is in the pounds rage for anyone over 150 pounds. F that.

Anyway. The first unmatched folli here was crap. The same sources untapped was great th er than sickness. I'm interested in newer untagged companies myostatin hmp

What supplement?
I remember a source here talking about ovopep bioactive follistatin in his sup.

I experimented with epicatechin by eating whole cocoa beans.
The amount to be beneficial requires you to eat dangerous amounts of chocolate.
Yes chocolate can be poison. Some chemical that starts with a T.

Now ill be used mustard seed with sulforaphane pills.
the mustard seed is used because only certain veggies can release a certain
chemical (by chewing) to be effective. Supplement sulforaphane cant do this so has shown to be not effective. But... mustard seed creates this chemical that sulforaphane needs to be effective. So pill form might actually work! The amount needed of veggies is in the pounds rage for anyone over 150 pounds. F that.

Anyway. The first unmatched folli here was crap. The same sources untapped was great th er than sickness. I'm interested in newer untagged companies myostatin hmp

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...myostatin-inhibitors-eaa-50-70%-creatine.html

I detailed ALL the best studies and info I could find on dietary/supplemental follistatin/myostatin altering compounds.

a 10G dose of EAA dropped myo by 50%, and there are other ways to get EPI besides cocoa. Grape seed extract is a good way.

a few places sell EPI pills and there are a few Fertile Egg products that SEEM to have some studies done showing a lowering of myostatin.

SIDE NOTE, One study concluded that raising follistatin seemed to be better than just blocking myostatin, however SOME people on boards like the peptides that block myosatin MORE than the ones that raise Folli.

The other thing to consider is at what point in lowering MYO does the "switch" for muscle building get kicked on.

From the reading I have done the mouse studies seemed to shoot for a drop of ~90% to see HUGE results. This is why people recommended injecting a whole bottle of FOLLI-344 or other to knock down MYO enough to flip the switch.

This may also explain why some get HUGE and bang out PR's while others get nothing, each persons individual body and dosage my be different.

As far as a dietary approach, if the effects of creatine, epi, EAA, egg whites are cumulative then it would be possible to achieve a 90% reduction in myostatin through them.

But reducing Myostatin by 90% may have an effect on tendons, so taking glucosamin/chondrotien and bromealin would be a good idea.

Last edited:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...myostatin-inhibitors-eaa-50-70%-creatine.html

I detailed ALL the best studies and info I could find on dietary/supplemental follistatin/myostatin altering compounds.

a 10G dose of EAA dropped myo by 50%, and there are other ways to get EPI besides cocoa. Grape seed extract is a good way.

a few places sell EPI pills and there are a few Fertile Egg products that SEEM to have some studies done showing a lowering of myostatin.

SIDE NOTE, One study concluded that raising follistatin seemed to be better than just blocking myostatin, however SOME people on boards like the peptides that block myosatin MORE than the ones that raise Folli.

The other thing to consider is at what point in lowering MYO does the "switch" for muscle building get kicked on.

From the reading I have done the mouse studies seemed to shoot for a drop of ~90% to see HUGE results. This is why people recommended injecting a whole bottle of FOLLI-344 or other to knock down MYO enough to flip the switch.

This may also explain why some get HUGE and bang out PR's while others get nothing, each persons individual body and dosage my be different.

As far as a dietary approach, if the effects of creatine, epi, EAA, egg whites are cumulative then it would be possible to achieve a 90% reduction in myostatin through them.

But reducing Myostatin by 90% may have an effect on tendons, so taking glucosamin/chondrotien and bromealin would be a good idea.

I take 60grams EAA'S

You need 600mg per day of epi to make a difference in 200lb man.
not gonna happen with grape seed.

In cali they sell fertile eggs cheap at whole foods. None here damn it.

I thought people injected the whole vial for degrading purposes?
Interesting what u said though.
tell me more about injecting whole vial.
I have four vials of tagged myo hmp 2mg (hopefully real)

Also, some board guys lie.

One featured member here said he gained 20 lbs from this
untagged myo 250mg. You then see him say such for several peptides and
other protocols. I've counted 80 pound gains from a 40+ year old man. And
he says the same review pretty much do each protocol.

Blah.

There have been several studies on Follistatin and metabolism. They are all clear that it is an effective nutrient practitioner. In fact, any effective anabolic activity is concerning energy expenditure; we all know that muscle is costly to maintain in terms of energy, so it's a spend or save situation. If Follistatin says "spend," then the available energy will go to muscle. You probably know what I'm talking about.

Also, Follistatin has other modes of action other than simply myostatin inhibition, and at least one of them also contributes to muscle. They made mutants whose bodies did not produce myostatin, then they gave some of them Follistatin. The mutants who received the Follistatin grew more.

Ajdos, weren't you like recomping or something when you were on Folli? Do you think that you were getting enough calories to grow?

Anybody have an opinion on NEUMYO-OA? Supposedly a myostatin inhibitor from a certain research vendor.

My experience so far (nothing concrete as more testing is needed)...

Myo HMP= Crap
Folli= Crap
ACE 031= Amazing

I think on the whole Myo Inhibitors are a waste of money for normal gym goers unless you are rich. If you are competing at top shows then anything to get that extra edge is useful. I would recommend using more gear before you buy them.

Last edited:
I am very interested in ACE-083. It's site specific. I am considering when this peptide is available to stack that with ACE-031. I think that would be an awesome stack!

I take 60grams EAA'S

You need 600mg per day of epi to make a difference in 200lb man.
not gonna happen with grape seed.

Blah.

I don't know where you got this info at. if you were to take EPI alone then yes, it may take 600mg to lower Myostatin by 70-80%. But Grape see extract contains very useful EPI.

The much quoted study says
" Treatment for 7 days with Epi yielded a bilateral increase in hand strength of ~7%, which was accompanied by a significant increase (49.2±16.6%) in the ratio of plasma follistatin/myostatin levels"

"Human subjects were treated for 7 days with 25 mg of pure Epi (Sigma-Aldrich) provided in capsules bid (~1 mg/kg/day). "

**broken link removed**

If you are using EAA or any other folli/myo product then the ~20% raise in folli and lowering in myo from 50-80mg Epi a day just may be enough to push you into muscle building mode.

Myostatin lowering for EAA was 50-75% add in EPI (if effect cumulative) and now you got 70-95%. ADD in creatine or EGGstuff and now you may be approaching the 90% mark.

Plus many of these dietary methods come with added antioxidants and tendon building properties.

It's just more taking and timing supps then it is to shoot.

Last edited:

Myo HMP= Crap
Folli= Crap
ACE 031= Amazing

I think on the whole Myo Inhibitors are a waste of money for normal gym goers unless you are rich. If you are competing at top shows then anything to get that extra edge is useful. I would recommend using more gear before you buy them.

Aren't you from a rich family?
Take gear, get rich, shoot ACE twice a week, throw in some folli on workout days. Sounds easy doesn't it? LOL

There are too many variables right now from supplier issues to dosing. However, I believe that this has to be a part of an optimal solution, and in time we'll find it.

Myo HMP= Crap
Folli= Crap
ACE 031= Amazing

Wow!
the company u rep has all three.
And you're gonna say that.
Wow, much respect you just earned there buddy.

Aren't you from a rich family?
Take gear, get rich, shoot ACE twice a week, throw in some folli on workout days. Sounds easy doesn't it? LOL

There are too many variables right now from supplier issues to dosing. However, I believe that this has to be a part of an optimal solution, and in time we'll find it.

I agree. Sadly not... fairly poor family. But sure if you have money to burn experiment all you want. But when guys have a budget of say $500 they would be better just buying more AAS, GH peptides or good food imo. I am not stating the they are crap or amazing but just my findings from very brief and limited usage. I think Myo Inhibitors will be a major part of the future of bodybuilding (in regards to drugs). They will be responsible for being in a new breed of even bigger and freakier bodybuilders.

Wow!
the company u rep has all three.
And you're gonna say that.
Wow, much respect you just earned there buddy.

I have always said that. I haven't used our Myo HMP or ACE-031 yet. I just used 1 vial of our folli. I understand how and why it works so it would be wrong to dismiss it on lack of instant effects. Hopefully me injecting it the other day will help me build more muscle/look better in the following weeks. But no I wouldn't buy at all... money better spent on other drugs or taking a pretty girl out :D

I agree. Sadly not... fairly poor family. But sure if you have money to burn experiment all you want. But when guys have a budget of say $500 they would be better just buying more AAS, GH peptides or good food imo. I am not stating the they are crap or amazing but just my findings from very brief and limited usage. I think Myo Inhibitors will be a major part of the future of bodybuilding (in regards to drugs). They will be responsible for being in a new breed of even bigger and freakier bodybuilders.

I agree with you.

God "a new breed of even bigger and freakier a new breed of even bigger and freakier bodybuilders" They're gonna be doing Myoblast Transfer soon. You'll have to get sponsored by a lab, no way people can afford it. Only a few will be chosen. LOOK OUT!!!

I have always said that. I haven't used our Myo HMP or ACE-031 yet. I just used 1 vial of our folli. I understand how and why it works so it would be wrong to dismiss it on lack of instant effects. Hopefully me injecting it the other day will help me build more muscle/look better in the following weeks. But no I wouldn't buy at all... money better spent on other drugs or taking a pretty girl out :D

Do you know if Superior is going to carry ACE-083?

Do you know if Superior is going to carry ACE-083?

Not sure I will find out. The issue with Myo stuff is it is so expensive to manufacture. It would be easier to simply not carry them especially when guys get such mixed results. Many guys think if they inject folli for a few weeks they will put on 30 pounds of muscle... unrealistic expectations. ACE-083 does sound interesting though :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws