over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone try high doses lr3?

need4tren

Registered
hearing all sorts of mixed reviews on what people think of lr3, my only test was with ispen icrelex and it worked awesome, but i cant get my hands on any and its been over 2 years.

anyone try lr3 at doses 200+mcg a day? 300? 500? and if u have what were the results like? compared to say 100mcg a day? thanks

funds are low right now, which is why im not using the norm pharm gh. would u rather go with igf lr3 at a good dose or ghrp2/cjc no dac? thanks boyo's

highest i have went is 150mcg.. i would like to go higher but if im getting results at 100-150mcg i dont see the need.. i hear of top level guys doind 500mcg ed or eod..

The most I have heard of is 150mcg bi-laterally

hearing all sorts of mixed reviews on what people think of lr3, my only test was with ispen icrelex and it worked awesome, but i cant get my hands on any and its been over 2 years.

anyone try lr3 at doses 200+mcg a day? 300? 500? and if u have what were the results like? compared to say 100mcg a day? thanks

funds are low right now, which is why im not using the norm pharm gh. would u rather go with igf lr3 at a good dose or ghrp2/cjc no dac? thanks boyo's

what were your results with increlex? and what dose you took?

200mcg twice a day to start up to 500mcg twice a day

finished with 1mg 3 times a day

40mg vial

results were intense fullness, really good fatloss, paper thin skin, pulls all water into muscle. insane pumps not gonna say it was major muscle gain but the fullness and dryness was insane

200mcg twice a day to start up to 500mcg twice a day

finished with 1mg 3 times a day

40mg vial

results were intense fullness, really good fatloss, paper thin skin, pulls all water into muscle. insane pumps not gonna say it was major muscle gain but the fullness and dryness was insane

Oh smoke! I hear that the Increlex 40 mg vial, costs over a $1300.

I know Pinkton was doing high doses with our LR3 and is not doing high dosed DES.

I know Pinkton was doing high doses with our LR3 and is not doing high dosed DES.

Yes, he was doing 500mcg des but I dropped him down to 100mcg des and had him start stacking it with 5 units humalog, both preworkout. He looks pumped before he even begins lifting.

Yes I did high dosage on both LR3 and DES. I've done probably up to 200 or 300 split bilaterally before.

To be honest really didn't notice much compare to the cost. So I stick with 20mcg of LR3 before my carb meals and 50-100mcg (usually do 75mcg, right in the middle) of DES pre-workout.

Those are my personal sweet spot :)

Yes I did high dosage on both LR3 and DES. I've done probably up to 200 or 300 split bilaterally before.

To be honest really didn't notice much compare to the cost. So I stick with 20mcg of LR3 before my carb meals and 50-100mcg (usually do 75mcg, right in the middle) of DES pre-workout.

that little eh? ok thanks bro u saved me some good coin

how long you ran the increlex bro? how many vials you used?

Lr3 has a long half life n more shots = desensitisation wouldn't one bigger am shot make more sense?

10 day cycle

I tried it over a year ago with very heavy lifting and in the pm before my big dinner as I eat warrior style most of the time.
Well, I trained hard but I easily consumed about 4 to 5000 cals with a lot of bad high glycemic carbs as I had huge carvings shortly after pinning my 100mcg.
I literally stuufed myself with junkfood and had problems sleeping with such a full stomach but in the mornings after waking up, I was really veiny and it felt as got leaner yet fuller ed...
So the results with 1mg over ten days are not bad considering that eating that much is not bad for a female that weighs around 125 pounds in comparison to those huge guys...
Why just 10 days? Hmmm, I think it is best to change compounds very often.
Short and intense cycles work best for me.
STAR

Igf

I've been on igf/ lr3 @ 125 mcg daily I pin IM. IF I go above 150 I can't w/o cuz the pumps are too much. I use with AAS. And hgh Serostims. 2 Iu 3x a day The igf is by far the best I've ever used and @ 150. Makes me hypo. Like slin without carbs. I've grown more lean and strong in the past 6 months. One this combo than ANY other. EVER.

Years ago I did a good high dose, after about a week I was constantly tired, wanted to sleep most of the day.
I did get leaner and I looked fuller but boy I wanted to lay down and sleep most days.

Lr3 has a long half life n more shots = desensitisation wouldn't one bigger am shot make more sense?

Maybe. I used it as a pre-workout and/or post-workout for the higher dosage.

If you guys like mention what dosage you like and what protocol and I will log it right after I'm done with my tesamorelin log ;)

Are you using this along side gh mate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner