advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 and rest injury or BPC and IGF and train?

1ntense

Registered
This will be second run with BPC 157 to try and heal a long standing distal bicep tendon injury.

I skimped on the BPC the first time around but have went with 8 vials from Superiorpeptides this time around which provided lightning fast T/A to the UK by the way so thanks to them for that.

Im currently on a conservative cycle of 250mg test e per week and 100mg var per day and am around halfway through my cycle.

I spent a fair bit of money on the peptides so want to give my injury the best chance of healing possible, Im just unsure how to run them. I also purchased 2mg or lr3 but was going to keep that for trying to gain some more size on my arms.

I have to use my arms a lot at work but they dont get too aggravated, Im basically unsure whether to carry on as normal and train my biceps or maybe finish my cycle and take 3 weeks off training which I really dont like doing. Ive heard of lr3 helping with healing as well but think Ill save that for after my tendons have hopefully healed unless anyone has a strong reason as to why I should run them both together?

What Im basically asking is do people think I should take some time off of training and run the BPC? Will that give me the best chance of healing along with maybe icing and some deep tissue work or should I carry on training but avoid training bis and exercises that heavily involve biceps ie lat pull downs etc?

Hope I didnt babble too much lol

This will be second run with BPC 157 to try and heal a long standing distal bicep tendon injury.

I skimped on the BPC the first time around but have went with 8 vials from Superiorpeptides this time around which provided lightning fast T/A to the UK by the way so thanks to them for that.

Im currently on a conservative cycle of 250mg test e per week and 100mg var per day and am around halfway through my cycle.

I spent a fair bit of money on the peptides so want to give my injury the best chance of healing possible, Im just unsure how to run them. I also purchased 2mg or lr3 but was going to keep that for trying to gain some more size on my arms.

I have to use my arms a lot at work but they dont get too aggravated, Im basically unsure whether to carry on as normal and train my biceps or maybe finish my cycle and take 3 weeks off training which I really dont like doing. Ive heard of lr3 helping with healing as well but think Ill save that for after my tendons have hopefully healed unless anyone has a strong reason as to why I should run them both together?

What Im basically asking is do people think I should take some time off of training and run the BPC? Will that give me the best chance of healing along with maybe icing and some deep tissue work or should I carry on training but avoid training bis and exercises that heavily involve biceps ie lat pull downs etc?

Hope I didnt babble too much lol

Well if you're like me then the smart thing to take time off training just isn't going to happen. I'm still training my biceps even though my elbow tendonitis is there but I only do partial movements and stop at the part of the movement that causes pain.

I inject 250-300mcg BPC157 as close to the point of injury as possible everyday whether it is in the muscle, or in a ligament or tendon.

With Igf1-Lr3 I would do the same thing and inject into the injury. Don't use acetic acid as it will burn the injury. Use bacteriostatic water. In bac water the vial remains good for 20 days while refrigerated so that means you can inject 50mcg everyday directly into the injury.

Well if you're like me then the smart thing to take time off training just isn't going to happen. I'm still training my biceps even though my elbow tendonitis is there but I only do partial movements and stop at the part of the movement that causes pain.

I inject 250-300mcg BPC157 as close to the point of injury as possible everyday whether it is in the muscle, or in a ligament or tendon.

With Igf1-Lr3 I would do the same thing and inject into the injury. Don't use acetic acid as it will burn the injury. Use bacteriostatic water. In bac water the vial remains good for 20 days while refrigerated so that means you can inject 50mcg everyday directly into the injury.

So you use Bac water to mix the BPC157? Other than lasting only 20 days is there any real difference? Is it less ideal to mix with one vs the other?

Also what's the typical length of time someone stays on the BPC157?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

So you use Bac water to mix the BPC157? Other than lasting only 20 days is there any real difference? Is it less ideal to mix with one vs the other?

Also what's the typical length of time someone stays on the BPC157?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Use bac water with BPC. Use it everyday until your injury is healed.
For Lr3, acetic acid and bac water both work just as well but acetic acid burns as it is literally diluted vinegar you're injecting into your tissue.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws