advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 year pep and hgh combo! What would you choose??

mincepie11

Registered
Pretty simple really! If you could have ANY peptides / hgh combo along side testosterone at a lowish dose .. With an unlimited supply/budget ... what combos would you run for a 1 year period with all intentions of gaining lean mass!
Please state if your building the stack on experience or knowledge ..

Lets hear them

Think I'd just take as much pharmacy gh add I could handle with plenty of slin and tren. Mabey a place for some des or lr3 but good gh really

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Well the obvious would be some pharm GH and a steady dose of AAS. If going for gains throw in some Insulin here and there. This is all icing on the cake, the main part of making the gains would be consistent with your nutrition and training...you cant buy that!

sammy has the idea, not much you need to add but I'll up the complexity.

Run TRT test (200mg) with 200-400mg Tren A per week.

First thing AM: 150mg Mod-GRF(1-29) with 100mg GHRP-2 and 100mg GHRP-6
30 minutes later: 2IU Genotropin or other pharm GH (conservative yes)

FFWD

90-120 minutes after preworkout meal: 150mg Mod-GRF(1-29) with 100mg GHRP-2 and 100mg GHRP-6
30 minutes later: 2IU Genotropin or other pharm GH
Another 30 minutes later: 10-14IU Humalog

Drink inta-workout drink, and enjoy the ride.

---

Long story short I'd recommend running growth hormone releasing peptides before GH if you intend on staying on GH for a year.

FFWD

90-120 minutes after preworkout meal: 150mg Mod-GRF(1-29) with 100mg GHRP-2 and 100mg GHRP-6

---

Long story short I'd recommend running growth hormone releasing peptides before GH if you intend on staying on GH for a year.

I was going to suggest this route, then I thought well if money is no issue 15iu pharma gh should do the trick. The pulsing method does work well though

Sammy
Where do you feel your sweet spot is when running GH? Do you break your shots up throughout the day.

gh and peps

peps dosed before gh, seems to be pretty ideal.
Slin in addition, but I would cycle this and run igfs like des or igfl3 in between your break from slin.
Same with gear, shock the body by constantly rotating between different compounds ever 4 weeks or so.
hop this makes sens but I am a big fan of variety as the body gets used to a certain routine pretty fast. I wanna avoid adapting to a certain protocol.
STAR

I was going to suggest this route, then I thought well if money is no issue 15iu pharma gh should do the trick. The pulsing method does work well though

I liked 10iu but would do more if I could afford it. I did 5iu am, 5 pre bed. Training days I did 10 iu pre with about 15iu humalog. Due to financial reasons I normally ran 4iu plus peps. These days I just use peps as uk customs is dicey now

I think we are missing one of the most powerful pep's out myo pro pep run that with decca test and superdrol

FFWD

---

Mate you always come out with alot of good info. .
This looks ideal.. im gunna pencil something up similar to this minus the tren as the hairloss sides worry me ...

Do you think taking low dose of tren ace split up.. say 100mg a week.. could still give some positive effects without to much worry about shedding sides ...

Have never ran tren for this reason

Mate you always come out with alot of good info. .
This looks ideal.. im gunna pencil something up similar to this minus the tren as the hairloss sides worry me ...

Do you think taking low dose of tren ace split up.. say 100mg a week.. could still give some positive effects without to much worry about shedding sides ...

Thanks bud, glad I could help. I think I'm generally too conservative compared to most stuff I see around here. Provided you are running good accurately dosed tren 15-20mg ED goes a long way. It's a very powerful drug. I would suggest running with nearly nothing, like 70mg per week and see how you feel. When you work your way up and see how your body reacts, you find that you probably don't need all that much.

Alternatively if you can find real primo you can dose it the same (200-400mg), much milder but I'd say it's very underrated. Worth the money? Depends, if you can't run tren then yes. I'm a huge fan personally.

100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc no dac followed 10 minutes later by 4ius genotropin while the pituitary gh pulse from the peptldes is rising. 30 minutes later do 10 units humalog. Don't this every 5 hours from 5am til bedtime but skip the prebed humalog. Take 200mcg huperzine A 3 times during the day to inhibit somatostatin and use melatonin as a prebed somatostatin inhibitor.

Thanks bud, glad I could help. I think I'm generally too conservative compared to most stuff I see around here. Provided you are running good accurately dosed tren 15-20mg ED goes a long way. It's a very powerful drug. I would suggest running with nearly nothing, like 70mg per week and see how you feel. When you work your way up and see how your body reacts, you find that you probably don't need all that much.

Alternatively if you can find real primo you can dose it the same (200-400mg), much milder but I'd say it's very underrated. Worth the money? Depends, if you can't run tren then yes. I'm a huge fan personally.
Yeah mate that sounds like the way to do it .
Ive seen and heard so many people using it with great results... uve always been "saving" it incase I need it in the future. . For example ive maxxed out my weight on high doeses of test and other compounds.. ive always got it there to fall back on .. if need be.. weather it to be lean up or get over a weight u cant cant push past ...
Out of curiosity mate have you had mucch experience with NPP .. I think it could also be benificial in a cycle like this ...could be used at a low dose also and ramp up for blasts ... sat 200mg > 600mg for the blast .
My opion is that there is no point doing these crazy high aas doses when you can still grow on WAY less.. leave your self room to grow in the future!

100mcg ghrp2 with 100mcg cjc no dac followed 10 minutes later by 4ius genotropin while the pituitary gh pulse from the peptldes is rising. 30 minutes later do 10 units humalog. Don't this every 5 hours from 5am til bedtime but skip the prebed humalog. Take 200mcg huperzine A 3 times during the day to inhibit somatostatin and use melatonin as a prebed somatostatin inhibitor.
So you would roughly do this protocol 3x a day ... wow 12 iu gh daily ... imagine the posibiltys

So you would roughly do this protocol 3x a day ... wow 12 iu gh daily ... imagine the posibiltys

4 times a day. 4ius pharma grade hgh every 5 hours comes from a pro. Gh peptldes 10 minutes before hgh comes from DAT. Slin after hgh clears, I believe, comes from DAT. Somatostatin inhibitors come from RUSSIANSTAR.

FFWD

---

Sluggy, sounds like a solid protocol. However, I would just like to add that the saturation dose of GHRP's and GHRH's are 1mcg/kg/bw. The dose of 150mcg ModGRF1-29 is for a person that weighs 330lbs. Solid protocol!

-Baseline

Pretty simple really! If you could have ANY peptides / hgh combo along side testosterone at a lowish dose .. With an unlimited supply/budget ... what combos would you run for a 1 year period with all intentions of gaining lean mass!
Please state if your building the stack on experience or knowledge ..

Lets hear them

HGH - 3 doses @ 2iu
GHRP/Modified GRF 1-29 x 3
IGF-1 Lr3 pre-workout
PEG MGF - pwo 1 and 4 hours
Novolog - 10iu pre workout

Whats up Baseline!

Last edited:
HGH - 3 doses @ 2iu
IGF-1 Lr3 pre-workout

Whats up Baseline!
Hey mate how would you run your Igf and slin Pre ? Both together subq? Slin subq and igf in muscles trained ??

These are all some very solid protocols. ..

HGH - 3 doses @ 2iu
IGF-1 Lr3 pre-workout

Whats up Baseline!

BT, whats up brother? I haven't been on here much, just recently started to get back here. You know where our home is....lol

-Baseline

Sluggy, sounds like a solid protocol. However, I would just like to add that the saturation dose of GHRP's and GHRH's are 1mcg/kg/bw. The dose of 150mcg ModGRF1-29 is for a person that weighs 330lbs. Solid protocol!

-Baseline

To quote Dat, quoting others:

"To reiterate my answer is something like... 1mcg/kg (or 100mcg in a 100kg man) is the saturation dose above which there is decreasing benefit which tops out a little above 200mcg. For the most part above 300mcg may not additionally contribute.

The following quote is from, Growth Hormone Secretagogues: Basic Findings and Clinical Implications, E. Ghigo, Elsevier Science; 1 edition (September 21, 1999).

Note GHS (Growth Hormone Secretagogues = GHRP (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides) when confined to peptidyl structures)

"The GH-releasing effect of GHS is dose-related: The GH response to 1mcg/Kg i.v. of peptidyl compounds is generally higher than elicited by 1mcg/kg i.v. GHRH, its maximal effective dose. However 1mcg/kg is not the maximal effective dose of GHRPs. In fact dose-range studies indicate that 2.0 mcg/kg is the maximal GH-releasing effective dose in humans, being higher than 1.0 mcg/kg but similar to 3.0 mcg/kg. [Primary source from which that measure is derived -> Age-related variations in the neuroendocrine control, more than impaired receptor sensitivity, cause the reduction in the GH-releasing activity of GHRPs in human aging, Arvat E, Pituitary. 1998 Apr;1(1):51-8

The stimulating GHS activity on GH secretion does not depend on gender at least in adulthood." "

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131