over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MDTS's Progen TB500 and Tesamorelin log

mdts

Registered
Stats 34old 5'6" current bw 216.5 @ with 3point caliper measurement 6.5%bf.

Will be logging a trial of ProGen TB500 5mg and Tesamorelin 2mg first doses will be on August 5th.

The reason for trying the TB500 is to see what it can do for my shoulders and my right knee. Have suffered from shoulder tendinitis and bursitis since high school and college wrestling just something that keeps rearing its ugly head every time doing heavy presses. Before it got bad was able to barbell shoulder press 315 for 5 and 365 on incline bench for 5 but haven't been able to get those numbers in a few years.
As for the right knee had acl replacement in 2002 and last fall had meniscus repair done. It now gets swollen when doing heavy leg work or running basically and thing high impact.

What we are hoping for from the TB500 is pain relief and recovery in both areas to the point that We can once again train heavy for more than 2 weeks.

Currently dieting for contest in Oct. Calories are averaging 3300 to 3500 a day. With a one day cheat every week consuming roughly 8000+ cals on that day.
Special sups:
Test C 1000mg
Tren A 300mg
Just started Var 80mg a day
GW1516 20mg a Day 2weeks on 2weeks off
T3 100mcg a day
Progen Cjc Dac 5mg a week will be switching to 2mg of Progen Tesamorelin on August 5th.
Ghrp-2 3x a day
Epiphrine 50mg caffeine 200mg and 80mg aspirin 2x a day in 2 week cycles

Workouts are 2 on 1 off 2 muscle groups a workout. Days that no weight training session is performed cardio is performed twice a day. Days don't work do cardio in the morning and the weight training session too.

2mg tesa every day? That's a good dose and where it was tested in clinical trials..

2mg tesa every day? That's a good dose and where it was tested in clinical trials..

Yep that's what most who have ran it have dosed it at. Though I am really looking forward to the TB500 doing its thing oh to get back to heavy presses again and 600 on squats.

Administered both Tesamorelin plus ghrp-2 and TB500 before back and bi workout today had a warming sensation after administering. Had a great pump in back and bis in fact still feeling pumped an hour afterwards right now. Don't get that much especially when dieting.

Update on Tesamorelin:
The Tesa has been giving me some really good sleep almost to good. Some days just can't seem to wake up.

Tb500: My knee has been feeling pretty good this week but we will see after quad workout today how it feels and shoulders are touch and go but that is my longest standing pain I have so sure good pain relief may take some time.

Update and will load some pics later.
Tesa has been great getting good pumps in the gym even on low carb days. Sleep has been too good some nights I wake up after 4 hrs of sleep. Fat lose has been great steadily going down 1%to .5% each week.

TB500 I believe has been making my knee and shoulders feels better this last week but the is still some nagging pains here and there just to a lesser degree.

Current pics at 7 weeks out
just uploaded from phone need ti figure out how to down size them. lol

Attachments

• 20140814_222306.jpg
    20140814_222306.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 20140814_221931.jpg
    20140814_221931.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Update shoulders are feeling much better knee has been great. Sleep has been deep and evening tired during day which really is a pain sometimes. Fat loss has still been steady still have 6 weeks to go.

Lookin stacked!
Tb500 is some good stuff.

Lookin stacked!
Tb500 is some good stuff.

Yes it is. I am looking forward to a no nagging pains rebound after this contest is over gonna hit up some Folli also and see what kind of size I can put on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131