over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 GH-Serum Labs

Calpoly

Registered
Hi All,

I had to get bloods done for my work, and decided to schedule GH serum to test this MK677 Ive been taking.

Up until the time of the test, Ive been on MK677 for roughly 8-days. I was dosing pre-bed @50mg, under my tongue for ~30 seconds, or until I could no longer take the pain.

So by the results of that test it looks like it didn't do much for u.

Interesting. As I said in another thread about this compound the potential to draw bloods in between pulses when serum has returned to normal is a concern and imo is what has happened hear. The cts, muscle fulness and vascularity on this compound is very good so it must be creating some good pulses at some point in the day. Igf testing would be interesting to see. Op, did you feel like got were getting h like benefits from this?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Blood test was taken @7am, fasted.

Regarding the pulses....could it be possible i missed a peak pulse? Who knows.

I have been getting GH like symptoms. Extreme lethargy, stiff hands, ect.

Hi All,

I had to get bloods done for my work, and decided to schedule GH serum to test this MK677 Ive been taking.

Up until the time of the test, Ive been on MK677 for roughly 8-days. I was dosing pre-bed @50mg, under my tongue for ~30 seconds, or until I could no longer take the pain.

You got the wrong test. There is no way to gauge when a hgh pulse will hit from MK677. It's an irrelevant test. You need an igf1 test taken one month after daily use. If it gets anywhere close to 300 then it's the best alternative to real synthetic hgh.

Interesting. As I said in another thread about this compound the potential to draw bloods in between pulses when serum has returned to normal is a concern and imo is what has happened hear. The cts, muscle fulness and vascularity on this compound is very good so it must be creating some good pulses at some point in the day. Igf testing would be interesting to see. Op, did you feel like got were getting h like benefits from this?

Exactly. Some of the graphs I have seen it's in pulses. An igf-1 test would be best for this. Although I have seen gh serum being very high in studies using mk-677. I know there is a big peak approx. 12 hours after dosing. With this the results speak for themselves imo. I have taken many peps and am always honest with my findings and this thing is doing a lot to my body in a short time at only 25mg per day (not even done it everyday).

Exactly. Some of the graphs I have seen it's in pulses. An igf-1 test would be best for this. Although I have seen gh serum being very high in studies using mk-677. I know there is a big peak approx. 12 hours after dosing. With this the results speak for themselves imo. I have taken many peps and am always honest with my findings and this thing is doing a lot to my body in a short time at only 25mg per day (not even done it everyday).

How's the fat loss? I see increased vascularity as one people are getting also which is a good thing!!

You got the wrong test. There is no way to gauge when a hgh pulse will hit from MK677. It's an irrelevant test. You need an igf1 test taken one month after daily use. If it gets anywhere close to 300 then it's the best alternative to real synthetic hgh.

JJ, would this also mean that it has to be taken with cjcdac only?

JJ, would this also mean that it has to be taken with cjcdac only?

MK is like a multiple pulsing GHRP6 so stacking it with a GHRH like cjcDAC would give you gh release via two different mechanisms. That's why I stack them. You still get plenty of hgh from using MK alone though.

MK is like a multiple pulsing GHRP6 so stacking it with a GHRH like cjcDAC would give you gh release via two different mechanisms. That's why I stack them. You still get plenty of hgh from using MK alone though.

ok, i get ya but since we dont know when a pulse is going to hit with mk taking cjcnodac when there isnt a pulse from mk, would be like just taking cjcnodac by itself at that time? i dunno if that made sense.

ok, i get ya but since we dont know when a pulse is going to hit with mk taking cjcnodac when there isnt a pulse from mk, would be like just taking cjcnodac by itself at that time? i dunno if that made sense.

I know what your asking. You need dac. No dac will be pointless unless you get real lucky with timing. As jj said you could just run the mk677 with no ghrh at all and still get very good results. Dac is the icing on the cake as it will catch every single pulse and make it a bigger pulse

I know what your asking. You need dac. No dac will be pointless unless you get real lucky with timing. As jj said you could just run the mk677 with no ghrh at all and still get very good results. Dac is the icing on the cake as it will catch every single pulse and make it a bigger pulse

ah great thanx sammy. cant be wasting this stuff :)

Hi All,

Until you couldn't take what pain????

the alcohol in it causes some pain when you hold it under your tongue.

No pain no gain. Man up:p

It is pretty horrible but I wouldn't realy call it pain as such. Just a real nasty taste. Jjb1 said he holds it for about 5 minutes haha.

Last edited:
No pain no gain. Man up:p

It is pretty horrible but I wouldn't realy call it pain as such. Just a real nasty taste. Jjb1 said he holds it for about 5 minutes haha.

i havent tried it yet i just thought it was like the primapexole. i dont squirt it all in one place (thats what she said) under my tongue i put a lil here a lil there.

and i dunno if JJ is human yet, still to be decided. :D

i havent tried it yet i just thought it was like the primapexole. i dont squirt it all in one place (thats what she said) under my tongue i put a lil here a lil there.

and i dunno if JJ is human yet, still to be decided. :D

I've tasted much worse. Try dating a French girl. Hahaha no offense to French people. :D

Ive been holding it for 5 min or so. Not bad lol.

My rat has been researching all three, Mk677 @ 25mgs a day, split into 3 servings, cjc dac @4mgs per week and a small shot of prami before bed. He's on a bit of a bulk, because his appetite is strong, he's been dieting all summer so it's hard to tell, but his weight is up about 15 lbs. Today he barely slept (rats work midnights, don't ya know) and he feels fine. Research has been going about 18 days or so.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws