over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superiors t3 and finasteride

blades

Registered
Hey guys I've been researching superiors t3 and Fina stride and also there clen l. Does anybody else have a problem with the alcohol in the t3 or Fina stride being insanely strong? I can't hold it in my mouth it burns so bad.

Hey guys I've been researching superiors t3 and Fina stride and also there clen l. Does anybody else have a problem with the alcohol in the t3 or Fina stride being insanely strong? I can't hold it in my mouth it burns so bad.

It's that way in all the liquids. You need very high proof alcohol to get the research chems to remain stable. Everclear, 151, or grain alcohol. The advantage is the alcohol pulls much of the drug right into your blood stream if you hold it under your tongue. The disadvantage is some people are sensitive to the strength of the alcohol. I hold the liquids under my tongue for several minutes without an issue. I must have tough skin in that region. I think it's because I rinse my mouth several times a day with hydrogen peroxide as an antibacterial. A dentist told my mom by doing this you will never need a dentist.

Last edited:
It feels like acid in my mouth I have to instantly drink water with it I can hold the clen under my tongue the Fina stride seems to be the worst.I try swishing it around for a few seconds.I had other liquids from different companies and they weren't like this but the clen and t3 weren't this strong either.I have to wait to take t3 after work because I will overheat it has my metabolism flyyyyyying.(I work outside)after I eat I start sweating like crazy too.

[lang=de]You guys seriously use UG T3 and Fina? What else? Arimidex and Cabergoline? ...dude :banghead:[/lang]

I wait for UG labs releasing blood pressure stuff :eek:

Last edited:
[lang=de]You guys seriously use UG T3 and Fina? What else? Arimidex and Cabergoline? ...dude :banghead:[/lang]

Liquid Adex got rid of my gyno. It's inexpensive and does the job. If you can't get a script and don't want to risk the illegality of pharmaceutical products then research products are a very nice option.
In regards to cabergoline, it's unstable in liquid and often faked due to it's high raw materials cost so I won't spend my money on it.

Man up :D

In all seriousness it can be bad but you get used to it. I can have them with no issues. Although the LGD is extra strong :eek: If you hold it long enough most of the alcohol will be gone and it's easy to knock back. But sure they do burn.

I've been getting used to it well trying to. I can hold it in my mouth just not under my tongue.

[lang=de]johnjuan, how's the situation in the US ...you can actually tell authorities that you ordered this stuff from a website in order to do research with it => no problems at all?

Anyways you're right, adex seems to be a cheap raw material ...over here in the EU you can get good stuff also. On the other hand there's no way anyone with a brain would buy UG T3 or Cabergoline over here :eek:[/lang]

[lang=de]johnjuan, how's the situation in the US ...you can actually tell authorities that you ordered this stuff from a website in order to do research with it => no problems at all?

Anyways you're right, adex seems to be a cheap raw material ...over here in the EU you can get good stuff also. On the other hand there's no way anyone with a brain would buy UG T3 or Cabergoline over here :eek:[/lang]

I have heard you can't get in trouble if caught with research products here but I don't want to find out. ;)

I have had both good and bad T3 from research companies but I miss when I used to get pharma grade T3 in Mexico for $2/100 tabs. I won't go to mexico ever again. I promised my family as I had a bad experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131