PGE-1 Arm Log

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I delayed this a day as I haven't taken pics but I will sort pics out 2moro. I got impatient and started :D

I will start with my bi-ceps and see how that goes and will hopefully try it in my tri-ceps too. I mixed the 1000mcg PGE-1 with 3.5ml bac water so 0.1ml=28.6mcg. It feels weird to me injecting such a tiny amount and I was going to transfer it to a bigger vial to add more water but just left it.

Anyway last night I tested it but injecting 0.05ml in each bi-cep. That was done in 1 spot in the middle of my long head (bi-cep peak). I done no exercise and just wanted to see how it felt. What can I say it was a dull pain and constant. My bi-cep felt rock hard and I was constantly aware of it. I could feel it awhile but it wasn't bad and I went to sleep.

Today I injected 0.05ml (14.3mcg) again in each bi-cep pre training. The pump is ridiculous!! It does hurt but nothing bad. My bi-cep felt weird... literally like it had been pumped up. This stuff is gonna be amazing at stretching the muscle fascia so I have high hopes. My bi-ceps are hard anyway but they were like concrete so a good feeling.

I mainly trained chest and calves and it didn't effect my movement etc. I done some light arm work but only 10 mins and they felt great. I didn't want to overdo it and just letting my body get used to it. 2moro I will train shoulders, quads and legs. But I will add in some arms at the start of my workout... a little heavier than today but nothing too much. On Sunday I will train arms as normal and looking forward to it :)

I will update with pics, training info and findings along the way.

If you have access to lidocaine it'll help the soreness a lot.

Prostaglandins are released when the body senses injury or trauma, and new muscle develops, correct? If someone is versed in this, please explain the science behind it as PGE1 may not only stretch facias tissue but it may add new tissue as well, correct me if I'm wrong.

If you have access to lidocaine it'll help the soreness a lot.

Prostaglandins are released when the body senses injury or trauma, and new muscle develops, correct? If someone is versed in this, please explain the science behind it as PGE1 may not only stretch facias tissue but it may add new tissue as well, correct me if I'm wrong.

Matey I haven't researched it at all. I am just going into this with a positive attitude haha :D I will research along the way and get well versed on it's effects in the body etc. From my brief knowledge I think you are right though. They definitely assist in the muscle building process.

The soreness is a good soreness... literally feel like my arms have been pumped up. I haven't trained them just after using it though so will find out more 2moro (trained arms at the end of my workout today).

Last edited:
I would take measurements to compare the before and after figures.

Will be watching this thread.....thanks Elvia for taking the time to make a log brother.

Matey I haven't researched it at all. I am just going into this with a positive attitude haha :D I will research along the way and get well versed on it's effects in the body etc. From my brief knowledge I think you are right though. They definitely assist in the muscle building process.

The soreness is a good soreness... literally feel like my arms have been pumped up. I haven't trained them just after using it though so will find out more 2moro (trained arms at the end of my workout today).

How long does the pump last after administering the PGE1?

Is your dose 15mcg per head?

Big E is hung over. Needs a day to recover from the weekend. :D

I needed 3 days after that night :eek::D

Sorry for the lack of updates but I will be 100% from now on (well until I go away).

JJ I have just been using 14mcg once in my bi-cep. But after a few days using this stuff I am getting loads more! When I do I will start doing it in different areas of my arm. Right now though I don't have enough to do that.

Guys this stuff is amazing. I can see why guys would inject this stuff for instant fullness (competition). I have just been sticking to light weights and things have been great. Over the next 10 days I will be moving up in weight but nothing silly and trying to get as much blood into the muscle. I haven't trained that much though (not trained since Sat) so I will be hitting it hard this week. I plan to go ed from Wed to Sun.

I went out on Sat night (last minute) and I had a short sleeved shirt on. I am not the vain type but I thought I will try some of this stuff in my arms as it's so easy to do. I only had a few mins as my mate was picking me up. Anyway I done the 14mcg in each bi-cep and tri-cep. My mate came within about 10 mins and already I could feel my arms had expanded and were really tight. Over the next 30 mins even more tightness. All my mates couldn't believe what my arms looked like. I have seen some of them recently too. Honestly they felt about 2 inches bigger... obviously not but it felt that way. I must have had about 50 comments in the night about my arms... not that impressive considering I stayed out till 8am :D

I am training shoulders and legs 2moro but will add in a few sets of arms at the start. On Thurs I will train arms (superset tri-ceps and biceps) and calves and really give them a big workout.

Last edited:
I am interested more to know how much of that extra size/pump will remain, hopefully permanently 2, 3 weeks you discontinue the pge use.

My question is can you make permanent muscle gains from the PGE-1?

I think you can because what I feel like the pge1 is doing is working out the muscle with out even having to workout if that makes any since your muscle grows by the amount of blood pumped into the area stretches the skin and creates new muscle cells correct ? So if this pge 1 is creating a constant pump for longer and harder then normal you will grow more then normal but your body should react the same and create new muscle cells as the skin stretches right ?

so is this a better way to increase size as apposed syntherol

I think you can because what I feel like the pge1 is doing is working out the muscle with out even having to workout if that makes any since your muscle grows by the amount of blood pumped into the area stretches the skin and creates new muscle cells correct ? So if this pge 1 is creating a constant pump for longer and harder then normal you will grow more then normal but your body should react the same and create new muscle cells as the skin stretches right ?

I am not too sure about this theory, it might be. Are you saying that the pge may create hyperplasia?

This sounds very promising! I wonder what dose would be needed to bring up the quad sweep the day of competition?

Has anyone ever tried this as a chest inject?

Would that be a bad idea?

Chip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner