over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need guidance or advice

shawood1969

Registered
I am currently researching cjc w/o dac and ghrp6 or g2 depending on what I grab at abt 100 to 200 mcg 2 to 3 times a day then at night cjc at same dosage but IP at 500 mcg. The only thing I feel is the flushing or heat but no other sides. Just to make sure I am reconstituting correctly for the 2mg of cjc and ghrp I added 1 ml of bw so on insulin pin I am pulling to 10 giving me 200mcg. On the 5mg of IP I did same 1 ml so on 10 I am dosing 500mcg. I started last week so not sure if it has to build up or I should feel other things right away. With 6 do not get any increase in hunger either also sleep seems more difficult than before

Last edited:
I am currently researching cjc w/o dac and ghrp6 or g2 depending on what I grab at abt 100 to 200 mcg 2 to 3 times a day then at night cjc at same dosage but IP at 500 mcg. The only thing I feel is the flushing or heat but no other sides. Just to make sure I am reconstituting correctly for the 2mg of cjc and ghrp I added 1 ml of bw so on insulin pin I am pulling to 10 giving me 200mcg. On the 5mg of IP I did same 1 ml so on 10 I am dosing 500mcg. I started last week so not sure if it has to build up or I should feel other things right away. With 6 do not get any increase in hunger either also sleep seems more difficult than before

I've never felt the sides of peps from day one. They still work the same

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Personally my test subject feel side from day one with either peptides. Ghrp2 increase cortisol alot and test subject is feeling wired all day with no crash (4 shot per day of 100mcg) and hungry with every shot ( crazy hunger seem to lessen overtime though but hes still hungry). Ipamorelin gives more of a small head flushing feeling/warm feeling in the back of the head with the first few shot but that doesn't last long. Never noticed anything special out of mod grf 1-29 (cjc w/o dac). Test subject is doing cjc with dac at the moment and at 1mg/eod and this gives a strong head rush feeling and face flushing which is weird but not uncomfortable.

This is my test subject experience with peptides. Everyone different. Nobody respond the same. And test subject havnt tried ghrp 6.
Test subject tried everything by themselves before stacking up. He did ipamorelin 100mcg stacked with 100mcg of mod grf 1-29 2-3x times a day for 6 month and didn't notice much except better skin, better sleep and somewhat better recovery.

The other peptides combo seem to be more effective but it's kinda too soon to tell.

First, you r calculations are correct. Here is a page calculates it for you which makes it easier sometimes.

Peptide Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

The flushing is normal and is actually a side effect. As you adjust to the dose you may or may not feel the flushing after a while.

Other side effects are individual. I do not get hungry on any of the GHRPs. No matter what dose. I do get gastric upsets in the morning only. Other things like water retention and carpal tunnel pains come in time to some. I week is certainly not enough time.

great info thanks very much..it is fascinating how the same items affect each person differently... guess that is why it is research..lol..

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear