advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any one want HUMAN MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE?

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok guys we are contemplating having this peptide synthesized but it is a very costly peptide.. It is the KING of myostatin inhibitors.. It is also very expensive compared to other peptides..

here is a great link on it..

Recombinant myostatin (GDF-8) propeptide enhances t... [J Trauma. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Over 15 days mass increased 7% with a 20% increase in muscle mass..

We are just checking the water before we invest thousands on this product.

Cost would be around $160 for 1mg and thats at +98% purity from an american peptide synthesis company..

If you have any interest in this peptide letta brother know!

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

If it works it could change everything, level the playing field drastically.

The study says the mice received 20mg/kg. In that case, sounds really really fucking expensive, lol.

The study says the mice received 20mg/kg. In that case, sounds really really fucking expensive, lol.

So youre telling me you are gonna let $60,000 stand between you and the body you want?

KIDDING..

There have been numerous successful logs run with this product.. Just google it..

Also mice have alot more myostatin than humans so there are ALOT of factors going into this equation..

after a few thousand ppl log it ill be willing to spend the money on it lol

but from what ive read in studies, gdf8 does nothing for humans

Last edited:
I'd buy some to try for sure. I'd like to figure out the best dose though

JJ did the tagged version. Gained a lot as long as he ate alot.
but he felt like shit. The tagged myo he took did nothing.

I'll tell you what has my attention is the ACE-031.
However it has to be taken in pretty big amounts but has an active life of up to 15 days 10 min 15 max on the range.
The thought of it with the folli with ACE makes me thing of a good synergy between the two.
And at low dosages it still illicitness an effect-but results got better with higher dosage...for once more is better scenario plays true.

I'll tell you what has my attention is the ACE-031.
However it has to be taken in pretty big amounts but has an active life of up to 15 days 10 min 15 max on the range.
The thought of it with the folli with ACE makes me thing of a good synergy between the two.
And at low dosages it still illicitness an effect-but results got better with higher dosage...for once more is better scenario plays true.

What type of dose you referring to ajdos?

What type of dose you referring to ajdos?

5 mg would be expensive but at least 10 to be honest.
ACE-031 lasts about 15 days once you take it.
Thats 15 days its binding to the protein.
The human study I read was based off 1-3mg/kg.
Must have been a big dose.

The bottom line is even if you can't do that dose you can supress a certain percentage of the myostatin and THAT is growth.

@ Ajdos:

just curious... what would be your ideal blocker set up (IE: follistation, ace, etc.) and hwo would you dose?

@ Ajdos:

just curious... what would be your ideal blocker set up (IE: follistation, ace, etc.) and hwo would you dose?

If I could do ACE+ follistatin. I would do 1 mg follistatin +3-4 mg of ACE all at one time.
Just seeing how the folli does with it done in one shot and then the fact ACE works real well for the first week then settles down for the next week )10-15 days.
Since you get the most bang right away thats how I would do them.
One per week like that- it would cost an arm and a leg though.
And I wouldn't hold off on running anabolics and any other peps- myostatin being temporarily vanquished just means the body can now grow uninhibited - doesn't mean suddenly you will sprout new muscles but now the boundaries are pushed a lot further back- you are essentially opening up a window to a major anabolic environment- take full advantage of it.

I thought ace was king. Where did you read about this being such?
just curious

I thought ace was king. Where did you read about this being such?
just curious

Where did I read about this being such? Such what?
ACE King? King of what? Myostatin inhibition?
I didn't know one was better than the other.

The info I have gleamed about ACE-031 is all from the research done by Acceleron. They are the company who was doing the primary work with ACE-031 for patients with muscular dsytrophy.
There is plenty of info out there but here is some useful stuff.

Research on myostatin inhibitor ACE-031 stopped – but the stuff does work

In 2007 Acceleron Pharma still had high expectations for ACE-031. At that point the company only had animal studies to back them up. But in 2013 they published the results of a human study, in which 48 healthy women aged from 45-75 had been given a single injection containing 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.3, 1 or 3 mg ACE-031 per kg bodyweight. The substance remained in circulation in the body for a number of weeks: the half-life was 10-15 days.

But the single injection did lead to muscle growth. The 3-mg/kg dose led to an increase in muscle of volume of 5 percent, it boosted lean body mass by 3 percent [just over a kilogram], and seemed to also reduce fat mass.

Injectable ACE-031 – an underground example is shown above – is a synthetic activin receptor type IIB. Muscle cells have this receptor too: it's intended for proteins like myostatin, GDF11 and activin A and B. If myostatin attaches itself to an activin receptor type IIB, then the growth of muscle fibres is inhibited. Under the 'right' conditions myostatin actually breaks down muscle.

If you inject ACE-031 this doesn't happen at all. The synthetic activin receptor type IIB filters out the muscle inhibiting proteins and deactivates them.

Theres more out there if you take the time to do a little reading, most of it says the same thing though.

Cauthen96 - how would YOU recommend taking this?

I would.more than likely take 1mg on day one and 100mcg a day afterwards..

Aj has definitely got me looking at ace now!!

With ACE-031 these are some working numbers for dosage.
If we extrapolate and guess that the mean average weight of the women was 140 we can deduce some dosage protocols:

0.02.kg

140 lbs/ 2.2=63.63x.02mg= 1.27 mg
.05=3.15 mg
.1=6.36
.3=19.08
1=63.63
3=190.89 obviously this is way out of reach

All doses returned positive values, for bodybuilding and economic practicality .05 is probably your best range so 3-4 mg would be a good dose per week, still costly. But not insanely so. About the cost of pharma grade gh.

Now I realize thats based off 140 lb people- still, even the .02 dose gave results, so if you do 240/2.2=109 x .02 you are still at 2.18 mg, thats 2 bottles.
Again 4 would be the sweet spot. 6 would be real good.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity