over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH/Peps and tumour/cancer???

fitstar

Registered
Hey ladies and gents!!

You all know that I am a big believer as my results with sarms and igfs are great.
So next I wanted to try different pep cycles and research liquids in order to see what they can do for my physique goals and my health,too.
Trying to convince the ladies that research is not a thing that only men can do :))
Well guys, I do not wanna bother you with my health issues or private storys but I really need your advice!!
First, sorry for not posting that much in the last few days....
Second, not posting had a reason as I was completely shocked as I got diagnosed with a tumour at the side of my throat.
So I will get a mrt and then go probably in hospital in order to remove it and then they will look if it is a "bad" or a good "one".
Provided everything goes well, I planned to get serious with my pepproject/research but my docs told me that I should completely avoid any gh boosters as they make cancer and tumors and are not an option for someone with a family history of this.
This might be true but I do not believe in everything and know that those peps can do real magic to healthy individuals but what about people like me?
Really interested in your opinion!!
It is my own decision and my own risk but I am a bit confused as my search in the web showed different results: there are studies confirming that gh peps are completely harmless while others show the complete opposite!!
Thanks for reading this!!
STAR

Would avoid GH and GH peptides if I were you, would be like throwing fuel on the fire of your tumor/cancer (hope not) growth, especially if you have a family history of cancer!!

Last edited:
thanks for your opinion

Would avoid GH and GH peptides if I were you, would be like throwing fuel on the fire of your tumor/cancer (hope not) growth, especially if you have a family history of cancer!!

to be honest, that is not what I wanted to hear even though I know that you are probably right and gh/peps are not the best option for my situation!!
STAR

Have to agree, the peptides and gh usually contribute more to cancerous cell growth.
I had a small tumor years ago, they removed it, no problems biopsy came back that it was benign I have the scar to show for it.

It's the igf-1 that makes the cancer cells go to go go mode.

If you keep igf-1 levels low you should minimise the risk if Cancer.

That's way peps is better as rHGH. Peps don't raise igf-1 as high as rHGH

You're kidding right? peps promote gh release sans IGF.
They all do it. These are polypeptides that influence proliferation and differentiation- that is the crux of cancer~cells that metastasize they are growing out of control.
Look at alpha's blood test from a morning dose of ghrp2+mod grf, IGF was high.

x2

Hopefully your results are fine but you should still be careful even if the tumour is benign.

You're kidding right? peps promote gh release sans IGF.
They all do it. These are polypeptides that influence proliferation and differentiation- that is the crux of cancer~cells that metastasize they are growing out of control.
Look at alpha's blood test from a morning dose of ghrp2+mod grf, IGF was high.

I wrote that peps was better then rHGH. I never wrote that it didnt raise igf-1 levels in the body, because it does just not as high as rHGH.

I wrote that peps was better then rHGH. I never wrote that it didnt raise igf-1 levels in the body, because it does just not as high as rHGH.

Dont back peddle now, you wrote IGF was the big problem- peps are NO less of a problem, running peps 3 x a day is standard protocol, pushing out as much as 10-12 iu's of natty GH. Thats 3 times you pulse gh and 3 x's you pulse IGF from the liver right a long with, they are not better.
Thats like saying - well its ok to shoot yourself in the head with a .32 caliber, just not a .50 caliber.
The end result, if the tumor is matastesizing will be the same, the turning on of oncogenes and over expression of RNA synthesis gone haywire within those cells, and now we also have new cells being added so they can grow out of control too?
NO.

The fast pulsing peptides do not increase igf any where near as much as gh as even though the peak of the pulse is high it drops rapid. That said they do increase igf and if you have any type of suspected tuma or a big family history of cancer absolutely do not do them at all imo.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

This is correct BUT as ajdos said if you have a tuma its like, whatever he said about the big and little gun analogy. ( I don't know shit about guns except they go bang and make holes in people, that's why I can't remember how he worded it)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Fitstar, always put your health first! You have a tumor of which the type is unknown. Is it a thyroid tumor?

Avoid Igf1, gh peps, TB500, GW, until you find out what's going on. I hope it's benign. :(

Dont back peddle now, you wrote IGF was the big problem- peps are NO less of a problem, running peps 3 x a day is standard protocol, pushing out as much as 10-12 iu's of natty GH. Thats 3 times you pulse gh and 3 x's you pulse IGF from the liver right a long with, they are not better.
Thats like saying - well its ok to shoot yourself in the head with a .32 caliber, just not a .50 caliber.
The end result, if the tumor is matastesizing will be the same, the turning on of oncogenes and over expression of RNA synthesis gone haywire within those cells, and now we also have new cells being added so they can grow out of control too?
NO.

Read what Sammy wrote just under you're post.

I'm
Not backing out now. If you read both my posts I'm saying the same thing. Yes igf-1 is the big problem. Peps x3 does not push out 10-12 iu hgh. Maybe 1-1,5 iu per shot. So a total of 3-4,5 iu for 3 shots a day.

And still peps don't increase igf-1 as much as rHGH do! So it's "safer" to use.

Ofc the best thing is to use nothing. But that's a risk we all take when we pump the body's with gh anabolics and supps everryday.

no.not at all...

did you feel the tumor in your throat when you lay down in bed?

sorry for the delay in response....
I do not feel it when I lay down in bed, it is not in my throat,it is at the side of my throat.
docs will decide what to do tomorrow, today we did another mrt.

thanks for all your answers and opinions....
do not want to risk my health....no igf,peps,...:(

STAR

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member