over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr. & Mrs. Rambo's SuperiorPeptide MK-677 & Clen Log

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just received the MK-677 and Clen the WIfe and I ordered during the BOGO.

This log will be to track our results and feelings on these high quality products.

Disclaimer: All posts are for entertainment purposes ONLY. Please be advised- Research chemicals and Peptides are not for Human consumption. I do not condone the use of these products for anything more then research purposes only.

So I decided to start the mk at 25mgs and the clen at 60mcgs. Mrs. Rambo is a bit sensitive to stimulants so she will be using the clen at 20mcgs and the mk at 12.5mgs to start.

Mk will be dosed in the am while the clen will be dosed preworkout.

My goals are to continue the transformation of becoming a freak, very simple. Mrs. Rambo's goals are to lose bf and tone up. She is also looking for the common benefits of increased gh.

Today I reported some shakiness and heart rate increase from the clen, training session was intense as usual. I'm not stimulant sensitive at all so it wasn't a big deal to me but I did feel it come on postworkout especially.

Mrs. Rambo reported some shakiness as well. She had an increase in body sweat during the workout. She usually barely sweats so this was a big difference for her.

Nothing to report on the mk yet.

I will be following. The clen is super strong so you are right to start her low. I doubt she would need more than 40-60mcg.

I love pre workout clen. Fires up the cns like nothing else. Everthing just feels so light and energy never runs out. I did toy with the idea of running it Straight through my whole cut but only training days. I only train 3 days a week so would hit about 160mcg 2 hours pre and hopefully not desensitise. I train carbles normally on just a tin of tuna so could burn some good fat during workouts and get stronger. Probably will try this in the future I think. I found cardio a lot more intense with clen also and don't seem to get fed up like I normally would.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
i think mk and dac would give great weightloss without the clen. imo shits horrible for ya. i think its worse then dnp.

i think mk and dac would give great weightloss without the clen. imo shits horrible for ya. i think its worse then dnp.

Dac and mk is an awesome combo but truth is for fat lots clen is the daddy. I like my mk677 and dac when bulking to keep the fat of. Makes cuting so much easier

Exactly I'm actually in a lean bulk/recomp right now but I'd like to keep fat low and lose some possible. I don't really do the whole cut and bulk, it's a contest transformation for me.

The clen was really for the Mrs, but I said I would do it with her to support and have her do mk with me [emoji4]

Dac and mk is an awesome combo but truth is for fat lots clen is the daddy. I like my mk677 and dac when bulking to keep the fat of. Makes cuting so much easier

i understand what your saying. ive tried both clen and dnp once and honestly thought being on dnp was easier on the body but it makes you more tired. i wouldnt touch either now tho. i think a lot of these things are causing a lot of people anxiety even when off for a while. idk be careful i guess im sayin

Mrs. Rambo reported some extreme sleepiness during the day, mk is kicking in hard. She upped her clen dose to 40mcgs today.

I am still waking up with the usual numb hands and stiffness during the day. I'm on my last vial of hex, so now is a perfect transition into my dac and mk protocol. I raised my clen dose to 80mcgs. I felt some weird pumps in my biceps postworkout, almost felt like they wanted to cramp but didn't. I'm guessing its the clen at work.

We did cardio only today.

How far time wise preworkout should we be dosing the clen? Currently we take it about 15 mins before we get to the gym. We both feel the effects more post workout when we get home and later.

How far time wise preworkout should we be dosing the clen? Currently we take it about 15 mins before we get to the gym. We both feel the effects more post workout when we get home and later.

Some where between 2-3 hours is ideal.

i understand what your saying. ive tried both clen and dnp once and honestly thought being on dnp was easier on the body but it makes you more tired. i wouldnt touch either now tho. i think a lot of these things are causing a lot of people anxiety even when off for a while. idk be careful i guess im sayin

No argument there. I feel absolutely great on clen though. Ironicly the most healthy and over all energetic and good mood I ever feel is on tren and clen together. Probably couldn't pick a worse combo for health but I constantly feel like I'm 18 again with endless energy. When I cruise on a little test I feel no where near as good. I don't for 1 second belive that means I'm healthy on tren and clen but at least I can enjoy the ride.

Some where between 2-3 hours is ideal.

Hmm. We both work and get home around 630ish, we then get ready and go to the gym so it seems like there really isn't time for us to dose it preworkout on weekdays. We may have to start dosing it in the am. I also noticed the last two nights I kept wakening up every couple hours not sure if it's the clen.

Ok so yesterday I did 60mcgs of clen in the morning and 60mcgs preworkout. I started getting cramps during the day at work, I was also moving very fast and when I got home realized I had sweated my shirt into a mess. I had a very disruptive sleep, kept waking up. The preworkout clen dose is to close to bedtime so I think that is causing the issue. I am going to be dosing the clen in the mornings going forward.

Mrs was very sleepy during the day again, and she doesn't feel the preworkout dose of clen till hours after the workout. So we decided to make some changes. She will be dosing the clen in the morning and the mk at night.

We'll see how this changes things.

I always take clen am as I train in morning. For some very strange reason the clen seems to have cured my trensomnia which is odd. I've always slept well on clen though For sine reason. It will still be working well in evening of you take am so I wouldn't worry. Clen just works period if you take it ever day at some point.

Mrs. Rambo just text me she's going to kill me for giving her clen this morning. She can't concentrate, had a hard time putting on her make up and driving. She says she can barely text me right now. Hope she has fun at work, I gave her 60mcgs [emoji87]

You probably know this already but take taurine for the cramping. I do about 10g per day. That's on 120 clen

Yes I'm actually taking 3g of taurine a day. 10g really? Is that much needed?

I like 5 pre workout for pu ml od and fullness since iv train on just s little protein. I like 5 pre bed as it helps me sleep but I never cramp. I don't actually weigh it. I just have a heaped tea spoon. I don't weigh any supps that don't contain calories. Just make sure I get enough

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear