over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AJ's ProGen Folli Log

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Started today, took the first vial and split it up 1/2 ml in each delt.
Supposedly it has a good long half life so that will be my only shot this week then starting next Wed Ill do 100 mcg each work out split 50/50 in each bodypart bilaterally.
Probably to early to say anything as its only been a couple hours, had a good workout, despite low carbs I had some strength.
I am also using mod(1-29) and hex during the day.
Prami 3 hours before bed and cjcdac+ipam...Ipam will run out tommorow so Im thinking of substituting the hex with cjc dac at bed time couple hours subsequent of the prami.

Just the same my weight has been right at 260 for a couple weeks, depending on where I am in the cycle, low carb or high carb days.

So we are off, lets see what this folli can do, cauthen swears its the holy grail, and I hope to find out. If I can duplicate his results I would be astounded.

Subbed... And to quote myself high dose DAC and folli are the holy grail lol.. Muscles are nice and full all day and I feel like the DAC keeps the igf high enough I can eat like crazy to fuel the folli.. All this is also pure speculation but I'm up 16 pounds and counting so who cares.. Good luck..

Also I did 1mg and immediately started the 100mcg the next day.. But who knows

Subbed... And to quote myself high dose DAC and folli are the holy grail lol.. Muscles are nice and full all day and I feel like the DAC keeps the igf high enough I can eat like crazy to fuel the folli.. All this is also pure speculation but I'm up 16 pounds and counting so who cares.. Good luck..

Also I did 1mg and immediately started the 100mcg the next day.. But who knows

You used it every day? or on training days only?

Please do not mistake me as a vet or guru but this is what I was thinking.. 1mg day one to kill all myostatin.. And 100mcg daily ed after to keep it down.. Is it the best way who knows? We are sailing in basically unchartered territory so I said wtf and tried my own way based on what I read.. I took ed even on off days.. I think we still have a lot to learn about this drug but I cal tell you without a doubt there is something to it hands down no its ands or buts..

Please do not mistake me as a vet or guru but this is what I was thinking.. 1mg day one to kill all myostatin.. And 100mcg daily ed after to keep it down.. Is it the best way who knows? We are sailing in basically unchartered territory so I said wtf and tried my own way based on what I read.. I took ed even on off days.. I think we still have a lot to learn about this drug but I cal tell you without a doubt there is something to it hands down no its ands or buts..

Gotcha.
Well then I'll do a similar protocol, works for you if I can duplicate results then people can get a good idea on how to follow along and have a loose framework to perfect from, it reminds me of IGF when it first came out, the protocols were all so different than they are now.

Day 2. 100 mcg pre-cardio with 100mcg mod grf+100mcg hexarelin.

So far nothing unusual to report, too early to say.

you gonna up the calories bigtime or keep em around usual?

you gonna up the calories bigtime or keep em around usual?

For now I get 5 low days and two high so Im going to keep them the same for the most part right now, maybe as I go on I will add some more to get a bigger response, but if this actually inhibits myostatin which is holding back the bodies limit for growth I don't think that needing too many extra calories is going to be a necessity. Its a genetic factor in my mind less of a caloric one, I do understand you need extra material and calories for overall growth but if you look at some of the people in society its obvious they are large and have genetic code to be large while eating almost minuscule amounts in some cases.
So, Ill play it by ear.

For now I get 5 low days and two high so Im going to keep them the same for the most part right now, maybe as I go on I will add some more to get a bigger response, but if this actually inhibits myostatin which is holding back the bodies limit for growth I don't think that needing too many extra calories is going to be a necessity. Its a genetic factor in my mind less of a caloric one, I do understand you need extra material and calories for overall growth but if you look at some of the people in society its obvious they are large and have genetic code to be large while eating almost minuscule amounts in some cases.
So, Ill play it by ear.
Exactly in almost every gym there's a black dude with 20 inch arms and abs eating barely 2 meal a day and training from time to time when they feel like it. Godamn genetic

Exactly in almost every gym there's a black dude with 20 inch arms and abs eating barely 2 meal a day and training from time to time when they feel like it. Godamn genetic

Yeah I had a buddy like that. Guy was pro- bodybuilder looking and he hardly ate, occasionally he would eat that much more and be that much bigger but Im talking about a guy who would eat a couple snacks of crackers and candy bars throughout his day, low body fat no AAS, and he was incredible looking, even now in his 40s he still looks amazing and all he wants to do is become an actor.

Will keep tuning into this thread

Day 3. Same thing this am. 100 mcg with mod grf and hex. 100 mcg of ea.

So far the only thing I have noticed is Im harder looking all day, not astoundingly so, but I have had some issues with water retention from peps, and I have dried out the last couple days, maybe something to do with follistatin...may have nothing at all to do with it, Im just reporting any changes.
Bodyweight was 260 yesterday, not weighing today.

Day 4.

Pretty much the same as yesterday, Im harder. Thats about all I notice so far, I don't think thats even from the follistatin. Not expecting much yet anyways, this to me is something that will be week by week.

Well again, its a carbon copy in most ways to the posts from the beggining of the log.
I am harder and harder. I dont know if thats the folli, or the hexarelin. Diet is static, same diet I have been doing for a while now. Its on paper, numbers and all, so thats in order.
My strength was way up today, and my hip felt much better despite all the standing at work I did this week and I must have walked several miles back and forth within the stores confines.
I was able to do barbell back squats today for the first time in 6 weeks, I was weak but I did work upt to 365, considering I couldnt do 135 thats something Ill take note of.
So far I dont look like one of the bulls from the myostatin adds, but Im a patient guy. If the hardness is something of a side benefit then Ill take it, because its daily the changes in body comp Im seeing, but I am doing peps and prami.
So that in my mind has more to do with it.

Well all I can say right now, is I seem harder each day. Im not sure if thats accountable to the follistatin or not. But ever since I started it thats whats been happening, my bodyweight has dipped to 258 which is fine by me but every day theres some new degree of conditioning that was not there the day before.
Strength IS up. So I can say that.
Maybe this is how it goes when you don't surplus the calories on Follistatin?

Will keep checking in.

Are you using the tagged or untagged version?

Will keep checking in.

Are you using the tagged or untagged version?

Pretty sure its untagged but Ill have to verify to make sure.
Im getting the feeling that its driving some sort of metabolism where muscle growth energies are needed but not being calorically supplied- so bodyfat is being used up as some sort of supplemental energy source?
Yeah I know- thats bro science at its best.
Nonetheless, could be a great cutting pep if thats the case, havent changed calories at all, went through my high carb days and didnt gain a lb, which is unusual for me with my insulin sensitivity so high.

Its untagged.. If not you would be having flu like symptoms

Well I keep repeating the same them, but I am harder and harder.

I don't know if its the follistatin doing this. All I CAN say is the timing is awfully coincidental.
VAscularity is increasing and every day I look harder and harder.

NOW if I could just put on say 10 lbs !!

Im thinking of adding in a intra workout carb drink, just to up carb intake by about 50-60 grams and try to utilize that as some muscle growth potentiating carbs, and enhance my recovery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131