Committing to GHRP-2/6 2-4x a day...preloads etc

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Guys...
When wanting to hit 2,3,4 shots of GHRP a day...do you ever preload the following day or weeks GHRP shots in a bunch of slin pins? It seems like such a pain in the ass sometimes, that I think I would be more consistent if my pins were loaded the day before or for the entire week(if possible).

Also, do you use a new pin for every administration?

I like to do my GHRP IM, but I don't know if there's much difference and with subq you might be able to use a slin pin more than once. Any opinions?

Thanks! I have only dabbled with peps but am going full bore committing to them since I have found an incredible product.

CJC DAC 5mg x 12wks
GHRP-2 200mcg 2-4x a day x 12wks

I usually pre- load them if I have to run around and be away from the house for work or what not.
Bring 2 with me - do em up in the middle of the day and pre-workout.
Only way I can keep the timing right on them.

I'm not saying it right and I'll probably get flamed but yes I re use mine sub q. Probably about 10 times of im honest but I don't count. When the pins start bending because threre getting blunt I use a new one. Been doing this over 2 years no issues. Actually I've done it im this way with gh too. When I was doing 2 iu a shot I just mixed up 10 filled a pin and kept using.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

just started reusing myslef. i just wash it off with isopropyl after each use. at the end i was drawing up 10 shots and would dose one at a time and the put the syringe with the remaining ghrp-2 back in the fridge.

Damn - reusing slin pins? No way I'm doing that. They're too cheap to risk infection etc...

Also - doesn't GHP need to be refrigerated - or at least kept cool? Yes.

I fill a slin pin up and use it for how many ever designs is I. The pin. Never had a problem and have done this for a while with great success and tome savings. I always wipe the pin off with the swab afterwards

Damn - reusing slin pins? No way I'm doing that. They're too cheap to risk infection etc...

Also - doesn't GHP need to be refrigerated - or at least kept cool? Yes.
Do you really think diabetic change their needle with each use? The only problem with using old needle is lipodistrophy (scar tissue in fat tissue). But actually any needle can do that even a new one.
Of course they will tell you to use a new one that's what they make their money with.

You can draw your own conclusion from this.

https://www.bd.com/us/diabetes/download/Reuse_White_Paper.pdf

Consequently, there was and still is awareness by professionals that some patients reuse disposable syringes. Despite syringe labels that advise single-use only, this perception appears to have resulted in health care professionals developing occasional “unofficial” guidelines ranging from “use each syringe for no more than one or two days” to “use a syringe until it is no longer comfortable.” Other cautions may have included directions not to soak the needles in alcohol or wipe them with alcohol between uses (to avoid making the needles less comfortable by removing the lubricant).

Although one might imagine that patients who reused syringes would get infections at the injection site from using non-sterile needles, in fact infections were reported infrequently. There were studies documenting that pain increases with needle reuse, but acceptable pain level was viewed as a personal matter for the patient to decide, and not a medical matter as long as the increased pain didn’t negatively impact compliance with the prescribed injection regimen.As a result, some patients may have been advised that as long as only one person used the needles, bathed regularly and took all of the required injections, they could reuse the syringes.

Today, it is recognized that reuse of insulin needles is not uncommon, even among younger patients who did not have the personal history of having once used glass syringes with detachable needles. The most common reason for reuse of insulin needles is not cost. Instead, convenience and a reluctance to throw away something that is not yet “worn out” or “finished being used,” are the most prevalent reasons for reuse. Over 70% of patients who inject insulin have insurance that covers their needles, and yet many still prefer to reuse insulin needles.

Guys...
When wanting to hit 2,3,4 shots of GHRP a day...do you ever preload the following day or weeks GHRP shots in a bunch of slin pins? It seems like such a pain in the ass sometimes, that I think I would be more consistent if my pins were loaded the day before or for the entire week(if possible).

Also, do you use a new pin for every administration?

I like to do my GHRP IM, but I don't know if there's much difference and with subq you might be able to use a slin pin more than once. Any opinions?

Thanks! I have only dabbled with peps but am going full bore committing to them since I have found an incredible product.

CJC DAC 5mg x 12wks
GHRP-2 200mcg 2-4x a day x 12wks
I personally load a full ml in a slin needle and leave it in the fridge at work for the week. If you don't have a fridge, I guess a cooler would work but i wouldnt carry more than a day worth.

Hell, even 800mcg (200mcgx4) per day in one pin would be easy...

Well after reading that info, I guess the infection fear is misguided...but crap, some of the slin pins I've used have bent even on the first injection...

Well - good info to know if I needed to re-use. Thanks for setting me straight!!

Do you have any reasoning for going twice the saturation dose?
Not really...except taking a survey of people I trust over a long period of time led me to believe the saturation dose is more or less an estimate and may not even be a reality. For reasons I don't remember, I feel 150, 200 and maybe even a bit more was a good option that does more than 100mcg would and mostly without any negative effects..

I pre-loaded them and take them with me since I'm rarely home.

I use both new or re-use pins. So for example...2 tick marks marks 100mcg of GHRP-2 for me and 2 tick marks marks 100mcg of CJC w/o Dac. So each one of my dosage is 4 tick marks total. I pull 3 dosage of each (ghrp and cjc) so I have 6 tick marks of GHRP and 6 ticks of CJC. 12 total. Everytime I pin I pin 4 tick marks.

You can also back load the surges for the multi-use so you can start with a fresh pin.

Hope that made sense and that it helped.

I pre-loaded them and take them with me since I'm rarely home.

I use both new or re-use pins. So for example...2 tick marks marks 100mcg of GHRP-2 for me and 2 tick marks marks 100mcg of CJC w/o Dac. So each one of my dosage is 4 tick marks total. I pull 3 dosage of each (ghrp and cjc) so I have 6 tick marks of GHRP and 6 ticks of CJC. 12 total. Everytime I pin I pin 4 tick marks.

You can also back load the surges for the multi-use so you can start with a fresh pin.

Hope that made sense and that it helped.

how long have you kept ghrp-2 and no dac mixed in the same syringe for?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131