over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my GH serum back..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok this was 60 mins post pin.. maybe i missed the pulse.. i have heard/read that the pulses are very short lived..

up for discussion..

I also ate all night and had big ass bowl of cereal before the test.. not sure if that played into it as well..

im gonna try to get another one lined up and maybe do a 15 min or 30 min window? any suggestions?

my igf test should be coming back in the next day or so.. curious to see it..

i guess 3.5 isnt that low for a trough reading is it? maybe the dac keeps it right there until the pulse.. i have seen alot of peoples come back at 0.2 etc so maybe 3.5 is good..

either way i can test whatever whenever so if anyone want to help a brother out LMK and i can test whatever pep and whatever time/dose...

Ljd8eYR.jpg

Alpha pulled at the 40 min mark and came back at 12.8 so my logic is telling it me goes down after the 30-45 min mark..

Never mind just saw you will receive it in a few days (igf test)

Yeah I really wish I had a baseline but it never crossed my mind and I have been on peps for a while now..

Hoping for a good score!

Tell me again, the stuff you took before that test.

I took 200/200mcg ghrp6 cjc no dac.. 60 mins out... also ate all night and morning rather than fasting..

got an igf test coming in anyday.. been on dac 8mg for a while now but that only keeps the trough levels..

gonna try to do another test around the 20-30 min mark soon and might play with some tesa or ipa

I took 200/200mcg ghrp6 cjc no dac.. 60 mins out... also ate all night and morning rather than fasting..

got an igf test coming in anyday.. been on dac 8mg for a while now but that only keeps the trough levels..

gonna try to do another test around the 20-30 min mark soon and might play with some tesa or ipa

Should have been take the peps on an empty stomach, then you can eat 30 minutes later. Those results seem low to me.

Thats actually low, I'm surprised. Another guy recently got a 30 using ghrp2/mod 45mins later. Even if it starts dropping off it shouldn't drop that low imo. I honestly think ghrp6 is weak anyway, maybe that is ok for ghrp6.

Interested in igf levels considering you've been on dac for a while.

Yeah but the guy who got 30 is also promoting elite peptides and makes that clear..

alpha who is an MD and well respected took a higher dose (i think 500mcg) and at around the same time frame 40-45 mins and got a 12.8 on his serum..

not saying the 30 isnt legit.. he might be a super duper hyper responder.. the only way any one will know will be to test theirself..

i could have easily photoshopped mine to 30.5 or 33.5 to help sell peps but thats not my style..

and maybe fasting does make a huge diff?

will be testing again soon and im gonna fast.. but if my igf comes back high who the hell cares what the gh is..

I believe other people have gotten 20s and 30s using the same combo, who he is repping is irrelevant in my opinion.

You need a higher dose with ghrp6. Its a weak ghrp, I bet if you did the same test with hex at 200mcgs you'd get a 30 easy.

The gh serum just tells you the potency of the product. The igf test will show the real results over time.

I knew this was going to happen and I almost posted it yesterday but didn't want to bum you out. Here is what happened...

No serum hgh test will come out high while you are on MK677 regardless of timing because it is constantly secreting hgh pulses of up to 14 pulses a day. I know this because when I was on MK I took 500mcg of ghrp2 and felt nothing. The reason being that the pituitary doesn't have enough hgh storage left to make another big pulse while it's been bleeding hgh from cjcDAC and pulsing from MK677 non stop 24/7. This is why it's pointless to run another ghrp while you are on the ghrp MK677. For you to test a ghrp accurately you will have to discontinue MK and DAC for a few days to let the pituitary replenish it's hgh stores.

I suggest we only judge MK and DAC by serum igf1.

With ghrp's that we want a high peak from we must test them while off all bleeding/constant pulsing ghrp's.

I agree and Im not questioning the guys character by any means..

I did a search and was unable to find anything other than alphas and the one where they guy scored a 30..

Can you please point me in the direction of the "other people" that scored that high?

I would like to see what the doses they used are as well as time between pin and draw etc.. also see if they all fasted..

Thanks in advance

I believe other people have gotten 20s and 30s using the same combo, who he is repping is irrelevant in my opinion.

You need a higher dose with ghrp6. Its a weak ghrp, I bet if you did the same test with hex at 200mcgs you'd get a 30 easy.

The gh serum just tells you the potency of the product. The igf test will show the real results over time.

You would get a low score with hex also. The pituitary only produces so much hgh. MK and DAC release so much hgh in a 24 hour period that it's max'd out.

I knew this was going to happen and I almost posted it yesterday but didn't want to bum you out. Here is what happened...

No serum hgh test will come out high while you are on MK677 regardless of timing because it is constantly secreting hgh pulses of up to 14 pulses a day. I know this because when I was on MK I took 500mcg of ghrp2 and felt nothing. The reason being that the pituitary doesn't have enough hgh storage left to make another big pulse while it's been bleeding hgh from cjcDAC and pulsing from MK677 non stop 24/7. This is why it's pointless to run another ghrp while you are on the ghrp MK677. For you to test a ghrp accurately you will have to discontinue MK and DAC for a few days to let the pituitary replenish it's hgh stores.

With ghrp's that we want a high peak from we must test them while off all bleeding/constant pulsing ghrp's.

Gotcha.. I will wait and see what the igf looks like to decide what i will do/test next.. I basically did the gh test just out of curiousity..

For me to get off the dac and mk would be pointless right now esp just to get a high score because my body is reacting well to the combo..

Should have the igf tomorrow and we will take it from the top..

I agree and Im not questioning the guys character by any means..

I did a search and was unable to find anything other than alphas and the one where they guy scored a 30..

Can you please point me in the direction of the "other people" that scored that high?

I would like to see what the doses they used are as well as time between pin and draw etc.. also see if they all fasted..

Thanks in advance

I did say I believe, but a quick google search showed me another. He has details as well.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/97905-ghrp-2-cjc-1295-w-o-dac-t4-maximpep-review-log-3.html

As far as the elitepeptides guy, you are correct. Turns out elite used that same test back in 2013, including the same exact pic. People have to be stupid to think they can pull shit like that!

GHRP-2/CJC-1295 no Dac Growth Hormone Levels at 30! - World Class Bodybuilding Forum

You would get a low score with hex also. The pituitary only produces so much hgh. MK and DAC release so much hgh in a 24 hour period that it's max'd out.

This is what I always take into consideration with timing of dosage, there has to be enough time in between for the 'hopper' to fill up to have much to release, if you have steady releases all day, there is only so much your pituitary is going to make on a daily basis, now if there was some peptide to increasehow much was being produced then you jacked up all the pulses you would get more.
For me any peptide dosing is going to be done in 1/3 increments of my day. Just like standard protocol, given 6 hours in between.
And 60 min I wouldn't be surprised if the peak was on the downslope, would be interesting to see 30 and 45 min respectively.
Thanks for sharing C.

Interesting point JJ. I had not taken the MK into account. I'm actually using hex once a day still while on MK. I should drop the hex, no point. Since MK is constantly pulsing multiple times a day, wouldn't you get a better gh pulse with MK alone without the bleed from dac?

I was more thinking along the lines of him being on dac and adding the pulse from ghrp6.

Sounds to me like my pituitary gland is straight played out..

So i should drop the no dac/ghrp6 and just ride the dac/mk train JJ?

Sounds to me like my pituitary gland is straight played out..

So i should drop the no dac/ghrp6 and just ride the dac/mk train JJ?

Yes. I think cjcDAC, MK677, and huperzine A or pramipexole for somatostatin inhibition is a shit- ton of hgh and as much as we can hope for from the pituitary gland. I wonder what a month long run would do for igf1 since it's the anabolic agent anyway. If you score above 400 then that would be ground breaking. Ghrp2 with cjc no dac has pulled high 300's so if you can't top it then I'll most likely go back to the tradition ghrp2/cjc no dac 3x/day with huperzine A so I can get very high hgh peak and very high igf1. With bleeding peptldes the constant bleed causes a negative feedback loop to lower hgh pulse size due to increase in igf1 according to studies if you use it everyday. And if you use it eod then you get the higher hgh peak but lowered igf1. This is the argument for only pulsing a few times a day.

well we should know sometime tomorrow...

DOOM DOOM DOOM...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke