over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM of 415!!!

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok guys the wait is over.. just got these back.. although my GH came back at 3.5 this score makes up for it!!!

So for all the haters out there saying peptides aint shit here is the proof..

This was on 8mg dac a week.. which is very affordable when compared to gh esp with all the shit going on in the gh market..

I take 200mcg huperzine and 500mg ecgc in the morning.. thats it..

SHOUT OUT TO PROGEN PEPTIDES!!

JXVGKJt.jpg

Thank you so much! This ends the peptlde myths of not producing more than 2ius worth of hgh a day because it takes 7ius of synthetic hgh to get your igf1 in the 400's from what I've seen. And guess what??? This is real hgh produced by your body and meant to be in your body. It's not 192aa. It's not genetic hgh that tests high on serum hgh but low in igf1 due to an inactive form of hgh floating around in your bloodstream(this is explained in detail in the labs section which is why some genetic hgh is crap that falsely gives a high serum hgh with no igf1 improvement.)
Unless you can get pharma grade hgh, use peptldes and stop rolling the dice on genetics.

C, are you just using DAC? no Ghrp or hex added to that?

8mg dac a week.. .5 prami prebed.. mk677 at bed but for only 4 days before test.. and I was using the cjc/ghrp blend but dropped it once I realized the mk was bleeding it dry any ways.. I have nooooo doubt the dac is responsible for 98% of this score.. bc all the other were added later on notnlong before the test..

When I added in cjc-dac my physique started changing fast. Good aas and gh/igf-1 boosters should create fast and big changes to any physique. Now with MK-677 you get additional convenience and added results. CJC-DAC has always been my fav. Thank you for getting tested and providing additional proof how effective this amazing peptide is.

I'd love to see this test repeated in a few weeks to see if MK677 pushes that number even higher. In studies MK pushes it up higher and higher even after 12 months of use.

I am waiting for my cjc dac but at the moment I just take mk and prami
I like to make an igf test but its not easy to make it here
I naw for shure this combo works well because iam a person who has to be carefull what he eats. sins I take this combo its like all you can eat and everyday a become leaner so with dac somes in I don't now whats going to happen but iam going to love it:D:D:D

SHit, I thought 3mg dac a week for me was high. Which I had the money to run 8! Dac is legit! Im bigger and leaner without much change to diet. Biggest ive ever been at 238lbs.

CJC 1295 DAC

Cjc 1295 DAC has been my favorite peptide for three years. I was the first to tell you guys on this board about high doses of this peptide is incredible ! I am so glad people are taking this peptide, because its the best out there !

The Beaver..........

Hey gang can someone enlighten me on what igf 1 does at high levels? I have googled it but the info seems conflicting, some say hyperplasia of muscle cells, some say not in adults. Quite interested as my test subject is sampling cjc dac @4mgs per week. Thanks

Im a little confused. So if you run CJC W/ DAC (high doses) theres no need for a GHRP? Maybe mk677 was your ghrp type chem rather than the other ones like Hex, ghrp2 etc. How would you stack cjc with dac along side ghrp 6 without the gh bleed?

so ive been on dac at 1.25mg eod, coming into my 3rd week. when would be a good time to test igf levels, after 4th week? 6th week?

Im a little confused. So if you run CJC W/ DAC (high doses) theres no need for a GHRP? Maybe mk677 was your ghrp type chem rather than the other ones like Hex, ghrp2 etc. How would you stack cjc with dac along side ghrp 6 without the gh bleed?

With dac u are gonna have the bleed.. and if you use mk677 that's all u need with it..

Hey gang can someone enlighten me on what igf 1 does at high levels? I have googled it but the info seems conflicting, some say hyperplasia of muscle cells, some say not in adults. Quite interested as my test subject is sampling cjc dac @4mgs per week. Thanks

High igf means you can eat what you want, grow, and get leaner doing it

so ive been on dac at 1.25mg eod, coming into my 3rd week. when would be a good time to test igf levels, after 4th week? 6th week?

I did it six weeks out.. I think the longer u wait the higher it will be

Last edited:
C, much respect for doing this for all of us. I can confirm that the dac is really messing with my body. My left hand is constantly numb. I get such a huge pump that literally have to stop because it hurts (forearms). BTW you are taking folli also?

Yeah taking folli also..they work very well as far as I can tell.. In a few months after this run and I get the water off in will be able to give a better description.. Right now I'm up 22 pounds and strength is up and waist is same size

Yeah, I know what you mean. I gained about 10lbs in a week. Strength I wouldn't know. I really just go for the pump.

I have to stop reading your logs or I'm gonna go broke

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351