over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH TESTS

kalika

Banned
I see a score of 25 on a test of HGH. It seems to be acceptable and solid. Now, if it was a score of 19 who would accept it, complain, or just use it? Thanks. I am just wondering what the cut off would be before people starting raging. Also, would a person see results from a score of 19 if he knew what he was doing and ran it properly?

Yes 19 is still good and results would surely come. I'd like to see mine at 25-30 minimum personally. I'd be bothered under 20 and upset and anything under 15. (Assuming the testing was properly done.)

I will add that at 25-30, I would feel that's a pretty outstanding number and I would feel really good about what I got. It does depend somewhat on people's baseline though...so it's not an exact science.
A great way to determine a baseline of sorts is to buy pharma once and try a serum or serum+igf if you have enough to run for a month and go from there.

After having that number, you will generally be able to compare all others granted you run and test in the same fashion. Will you ever reproduce results exactly? No, but proportionally you should have a good idea.

I would have to run the pharma grade for a month because most come in like 36 iu pens? I couldn't just do 10ius in my delt, wait 3.5 hours then go get my HGH serum test?

I will add that at 25-30, I would feel that's a pretty outstanding number and I would feel really good about what I got. It does depend somewhat on people's baseline though...so it's not an exact science.
A great way to determine a baseline of sorts is to buy pharma once and try a serum or serum+igf if you have enough to run for a month and go from there.

After having that number, you will generally be able to compare all others granted you run and test in the same fashion. Will you ever reproduce results exactly? No, but proportionally you should have a good idea.

ok so don't get the pharm grade and do 10 ius IM wait 3.5 hours then go to lab for serum tests? Run the pharm grade all month at like 2ius at bedtime 5 on 2 off for a month, then do labs?

I see a score of 25 on a test of HGH. It seems to be acceptable and solid. Now, if it was a score of 19 who would accept it, complain, or just use it? Thanks. I am just wondering what the cut off would be before people starting raging. Also, would a person see results from a score of 19 if he knew what he was doing and ran it properly?

When looking at a score you have to consider what other brands that same person has tested and what their scores were on those brands. In other words, if I scored a 19 I wouldn't be real impressed with the score as I have had many score quite a bit higher. However, if Queefer scored a 19 then that may actually be a good score as he has been a low responder on most tests.

Hgh serums

Some are lower responders so it's all in your body. I run serostims 7 days a. Week all year. But I run legendtropins or old rips in am and midday (I still have old kits of rips) I run 3iu am. 3 Iu midday and 4iu of SERos at bed time. Also igflr3 pre w/o @ 150 mcgs. And yet to test my serums as of recent. I'd bet they're decent. But idk bout 25-30. There's a sponsor w labs showing serums of 40. I personally never saw a serum that high. I'm very happy with 22 which was what the last serum was about 9 months ago on hyges. Idk. I'm growing weekly. And never had abs like I am getting.

Some are lower responders so it's all in your body. I run serostims 7 days a. Week all year. But I run legendtropins or old rips in am and midday (I still have old kits of rips) I run 3iu am. 3 Iu midday and 4iu of SERos at bed time. Also igflr3 pre w/o @ 150 mcgs. And yet to test my serums as of recent. I'd bet they're decent. But idk bout 25-30. There's a sponsor w labs showing serums of 40. I personally never saw a serum that high. I'm very happy with 22 which was what the last serum was about 9 months ago on hyges. Idk. I'm growing weekly. And never had abs like I am getting.
Serums were reportedly 35 to 60 on here a couple yrs ago with a popular brand of Chinese gh. Still don't quite understand it.

ok so don't get the pharm grade and do 10 ius IM wait 3.5 hours then go to lab for serum tests? Run the pharm grade all month at like 2ius at bedtime 5 on 2 off for a month, then do labs?
You can do both tests at the same time. Run what you want for a month and then do 10iu the morning of the test for serums whole igf is already stabilized.

Right on everyone! I really appreciate the info! Have a safe Labor Day Weekend!

Can you do the serum test the first day you pin it?

Yes, just follow correct protocol. Being 10 iu's injection im followed by blood test as close to 3 hours as possible. Doing serum is different from doing igf level test.

Read through the HGH testing thread. There's lots of good information there.

I have a thread on here asking the question about how long to run your gh before doing a IGF test.

I have what I believe is some damn good blue tops (dont hate please) my test should tell me about quality.
I just had my normal igf tested with my annual blood work. Waiting on that number. Then I'm going to take a 100iu kit. First 9 bottles I will run 3.3iu at day at bed time (i'm older). do this for 27 days. Then at 6am on the 28th day run last vial 10iu/IM and go at 9am and get blood draw for serum gh and IGF test. I want to see the relationship between the numbers etc. Plus see just what kind of spike my IGF goes to.

The more you read the more you hear guys are all the place about what stock they put into serum. However, I believe a serum test at a mininum proves there is GH in the vial. I once tested serostim and got a 21.3. Before the test I thought it would be much higher. Then after doing more reading my test was really on point for 50 year old dude.

I will share my results good bad or heart breaking.
KD

I have tested around 20 on USA pharm Tev Tropin so anything at 20 and above is good for me.

I have done serum GH testing many many times with various generics and never once busted 25 on ANY rHGH.

I did about my 50th test again today and I'm waiting on results on some green tops but my guess is they will land around 20 like the others.

Hey Heavy,
With all these test you have done. Have you ever done the igf and serum gh test at the same time.? That is my plan. I'm hoping by mid Dec i can go in for those test. I have my base line on the igf from last week, After not running any gh for several months.
I will share when complete.
kd

I have tested around 20 on USA pharm Tev Tropin so anything at 20 and above is good for me.

I have done serum GH testing many many times with various generics and never once busted 25 on ANY rHGH.

I did about my 50th test again today and I'm waiting on results on some green tops but my guess is they will land around 20 like the others.

Hey Heavy,
With all these test you have done. Have you ever done the igf and serum gh test at the same time.? That is my plan. I'm hoping by mid Dec i can go in for those test. I have my base line on the igf from last week, After not running any gh for several months.
I will share when complete.
kd

Yes, I have ordered IGF-1 tests sometimes as well. Just had labs again Monday and I included IGF-1 but I have only been back on GH about 5 days. Getting both IGF-1 and GH serum labs is the best way to determine genuine rHGH but sometimes I don't order the IGF-1 labs because its so pricey.

Look forward to your results brother!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236