Week 9-13: IGF-Des 100mcg bi lat
Week 14-17: IGF Des 125mcg bi lat
Week 18-20: IGF Des 150mcg bi lat

Week 3-5: Cjc w/Dac 2mg/week
Week 6-8: Cjc w/Dac 2.5mg/week
Week 9-12: Cjc w/Dac 3mg/week
Week 13-16: Cjc w/dac 3.5mg/week
Week 17-20: Cjc w/dac 4mg/week

Will log frequently, this research starts September 8th.

Awesome, Ill keep my eye on this thread.

Forgot to mention my goals, I mean let's be real here....we're all drugs anyways.

This is just a cruise, to prime myself for a late winter/early spring anabolic-heavy cycle for 4-5 months.

I'm looking to keep body fat bay, no real issues with GH water weight, it's more so test water weight that I absolute hate. I'm doing very low volume work, higher frequency, and focusing on increasing the numbers in my barbell rows, squats, decline bench presses. 3-5 sets, 3-5 reps or 6-8 reps, plenty of rest.

I'll eat when I'm hungry; usually 40g pro/10g fat plus take some LBAs intra-workout when IGF-Des is being researched.

Cardio wise, I want to get into significantly better cardiac shape. I'm sitting at 5'11/6 ft, 195lbs, pretty lean, full abs, low water retention but am cruising. I'm on a 75mg Test/75mg Mast E cruise and will stick to that in regards to AAS.

Hopefully, I can add quality LBM, quality strength, and increase my cardiovascular strength.

Your cycle looks great matey. I can easily see you reaching your goals and beyond. I know you are very detailed and dedicated so this should be a great set up for your next cycle. I see the folli is left out... I don't think it was needed especially on a cruise so good choice. Just watch out for hunger increase from the MK-677... it didn't hit me at first but then it was :eek:

Tommorow is Day 1, taking my MK though tonight at 12.5mg.

Will do some shoulder, trap, rear delt work in the evening, in the morning however I'll do some sprinting.

No igf-des on this workout, either.

I believe I took .75ml yesterday, which is about 18.5mg, by accident.

I'll try to use a slin pin next time and get .5ml for these first two weeks. Can't say I noticed much, but it's been just 1 day.

I'm taking it again tonight and shortly, tommorow is my day of fasting as I focus on being as productive as I can at work and class. I don't worry about dieting, training, etc. I sleep in a little later, go to bed a little earlier today and make Tuesdays my day off.

I'm not going to move up the dosage even at these relatively low dosages. I know it'll build up, and this is all just cruising.

IGF-Des on Thursday, CJC Dac in 2 weeks.

With the MK-677 I would use the dropper (shake before use). Obviously you would have to approximate but it's easy to use around the same amount each time. The key is to hold it under your tongue for as long as possible. I hold it for about 5 mins till I can't taste the alcohol anymore. The grain alcohol will draw it directly into the bloodsteam for increased absorption. You will feel it so much more doing it this way. It will take a few days to build up but expect major tiredness in parts of the day.

Just adding I had loads of pm's and couldn't get through them. Then I went on holiday and received lots more. I will reply to your pm 2moro... sorry it's been so long.

Good luck with your cycle :)

No worries, Elvia. Appreciate all the help.

As for holding it, I'll start doing that.

Is the reason for huperzine to ward off the tiredness? If so I'll get some.

I'm going to get an energy mix before my morning sprints.

No worries, Elvia. Appreciate all the help.

As for holding it, I'll start doing that.

Is the reason for huperzine to ward off the tiredness? If so I'll get some.

I'm going to get an energy mix before my morning sprints.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. When the body registers high levels of HGH is releases somatostatin to inhibit HGH to lower HGH levels. Huperzine A keeps that from happening so HGH levels remain high. Huperzine A taken alone increases HGH, and when stacked with MK-677 and cjcDAC your HGH levels go through the roof.

Huperzine A is also a great nootropic and awesome for an energy boost.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. When the body registers high levels of HGH is releases somatostatin to inhibit HGH to lower HGH levels. Huperzine A keeps that from happening so HGH levels remain high. Huperzine A taken alone increases HGH, and when stacked with MK-677 and cjcDAC your HGH levels go through the roof.

Huperzine A is also a great nootropic and awesome for an energy boost.

It is awesome for an energy boost. It really gives me a mental boost so I like to take it pre workout. But for me because it increases the peptides effectiveness that usually results in more tiredness for me :eek::D But 100% add in Huperzine A.

Definitely get an energy mix before your energy sprints. A good B-Complex would be useful but that may be included in the energy product you buy.

Got underneath the decline bench press after a long time away.

Threw around 245lbs for about 5 reps and 3 sets. Did some bodyweight pushups, 12 mins of HIIT, then a good hard 15 minutes in the pool.

Still at 12.5mg/day, and I do notice a relatively big hunger increase. No tiredness yet.

As for Hup-A & energy mix, I'll order it shortly.

I test out IGF-Des, from Progen, tommorow for the first time. I'll be doing weighted and unweighted pullups, some lat stretches, heavy barbell curls, and rowing in the evening. In the morning, it'll be a 8-10 minute sprint + 10-12 minute HIT elliptical push.

Traveling the best few days will still try to hit the gym, but otherwise IGF des seems to bring out the veins for sure.

Not much new to report.

I'll make sure to get the diet in check while I'm out.
Nothing crazy or lavish in that regard.

Traveling so Internet was an issue, as we food but I did a pretty good job.

Bad news is I can't find my CJC in the fridge. So moving that back a week and lost $49.

Otherwise all is well. Still at 12.5 MK, taking IGF pre WO today, and getting back on to diet 100%.

DAC 2mg researching next week. Need to make an order this weekend.

Got underneath the decline bench press after a long time away.

Threw around 245lbs for about 5 reps and 3 sets. Did some bodyweight pushups, 12 mins of HIIT, then a good hard 15 minutes in the pool.

Still at 12.5mg/day, and I do notice a relatively big hunger increase. No tiredness yet.

As for Hup-A & energy mix, I'll order it shortly.

I test out IGF-Des, from Progen, tommorow for the first time. I'll be doing weighted and unweighted pullups, some lat stretches, heavy barbell curls, and rowing in the evening. In the morning, it'll be a 8-10 minute sprint + 10-12 minute HIT elliptical push.

When you up the MK-677 dose you should notice more hunger. The tiredness mainly hits me at about 25mg. I still feel it at a lower dose but at 25mg or above it can get severe for the first few weeks.

Ordering some DAC from SP, since I lost my Progen one.

I'll order more from Progen(same amount) as I did with SP later, and as I go on. I hope I find it between now and then. Getting some more MK, and will load up on DES shortly.

Adding the DAC in at 2mg starting next week once the package arrives, and the MK goes to 17.5mg starting next week too.

Hopefully some changes come up, week after I up the DES, and throw in a nutrient repartitioner.

On days I use DES, I'm drinking 6tbsp of LBAs during my workout. Eventually, as DES gets higher, I'll up it to 8tbsp and 10tbsp.

Overall my diet is really low to no carb, moderate fat, and moderately high protein. On track to a healthy cruise.

how are you feeling on such low carbs?

I usually operate on low carbs, so no real difference.

i always feel real flat and tired but ive never tried low carb with peps.

i got great fatloss on just 2mg dac and 3xghrp-2 a day. with mk you'll get even better results.

i always feel real flat and tired but ive never tried low carb with peps.

i got great fatloss on just 2mg dac and 3xghrp-2 a day. with mk you'll get even better results.

I sure hope so. I'm adding in the DAC once it arrives. Tonight, I'm upping MK to 17.5.

So far, it's between two weeks, with one having semi-full workouts and semi-full dieting due to traveling. With that said, I've been impressed with how my waist I believe has lost some size.

I'm not as "full" as I'd like to be, but then again, the carbs or lack thereof and the fact I'm training for strength are kind of defeating that.

I believe the DES really does great for keeping the body sharp. The fact I take it 3x week really does wonders.

if you get any muscle gain its prolly gunna be from the DES. i havent noticed any from the peps. tho ive only run dac real low. actually the first 6-8 weeks i only ran 1 mg per week of dac, but fat loss was my main goal and it worked great for that. my muscles did however feel pretty full on the 1 mg dac and 3x ghrp-2, but when i bumped the ghrp-2 to 6x a day i was very full. i think JJ said you get something like 12 pulses or more a day from the mk. so id be surprised if it didnt fill ya out. right now im doing 3x ghrp-2/nodac and not feeling the same fullness.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws