over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOLLISTATIN LOG PROGEN

STARTED THE FOLLISTATIN TODAY, TOOK 1 MG SOON AFTER I WAS SWEATING LIKE CRAZY KIND LIKE WHEN YOU GO HYPO, I ATE AND HAD TO EAT SOME SIMPLE SUGARS THEN I FELT VERY TIRED AND TOOK A NAP.

NOT SURE IF IT'S THE FOLLISTATIN OR WHAT BUT I PUT ON A FEW LBS TODAY, WE WILL SEE IF THIS KEEPS UP

Interesting....I never encountered any hypo symptoms, but as I said in one of my post about folli, it seems to need a certain amount of caloric energy or at least tilt the body towards that demand.
In my case I felt it help me tighten up a bit as far as bodyfat loss.
Still I think that maybe this is something that was not realized before that folli could have this type of effect.
Ill be watching your thread, see if it comes up again.

Nice.. I have been waiting on this one! Will be following..

nothing really to report for the second day, I have been competing since (my first show) 1984 so been in the game for a long time.
I will give my honest opinion either way, if it doesn't do much for me I don't want anyone to think it wont work for you, we all know we all react different to stuff, I am hopeful this works

1mg every 4th day...Now that's progressive! Can't wait to see the results of this log!

nothing to report today since it was a off day going to do 1 mg every 4 days

I think that may be the way to do it, I noticed that as I did it every day in small increments it was ok, but when I took the whole MG the results changed, almost immediately too.
Next day I looked different- harder and bigger. This was at a point where usually I would just bloat and look soft and watery, I did fasted cardio came home and showered and I was full and hard as a rock (well sorta lol) harder than I had been.
In my log I am going to do 1mg/week from here on out.

Please take measurements. At the end of the log, just feeling bigger is not nearly as helpful to the rest of the board as hard numbers, or even pictures.

Please take measurements. At the end of the log, just feeling bigger is not nearly as helpful to the rest of the board as hard numbers, or even pictures.

taking measurements to me doesn't really matter cuz you can put on muscle and lose fat and maybe the size doesn't change but the look will.
like I said I have been competing since 1984 so I really know my body and since I have been doing it so long my body doesn't change all that much so I will know if I make any type of gains here

I know this in unchartered territory but is there a half-life?

Any reason for 1mg every 4 days or just something to try?

I know this in unchartered territory but is there a half-life?

Any reason for 1mg every 4 days or just something to try?

just something to try, there are few doing it now and they are doing something different that's why I want to try this and see how it works

todays workout was great! not sure yet if this is the reason or not but I was stronger today, like I said everything has been stable now for awhile and now I was stronger today/
I will give it a bit more time to make sure what it is or if was just one of those days where you feel good in the gym.

I am going to take .5,g every other day to see how this works, just order more so I will have enough for about 6 weeks

Interested in this log. If I were to use folli it would be dosed once or twice weekly. Are you running anything else with the folli?

Actually I did some reading up on follis half life and its only about 2-3 days BUT it hangs around in the liver for about a week in a decent concentration.
So, to me it seemed to make sense in order to really get enough to supress the myostatin that you had to bang it in there every so often not just bleed it in 100 mcg at a time.

What is your reasoning behind this? I'm not asking to be argumentative. I'm just interested in people's opinions on folli.

It's fairly long active life and the fact I think it degrades very quickly. It has a very complex chemical structure compared to most of the peptides we research with. Moreover I always find having a larger singular dose of most compounds at one point in your system will yield greater results.

Actually I did some reading up on follis half life and its only about 2-3 days BUT it hangs around in the liver for about a week in a decent concentration.
So, to me it seemed to make sense in order to really get enough to supress the myostatin that you had to bang it in there every so often not just bleed it in 100 mcg at a time.

What's interesting it has been shown to promote liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy (after intravenous injection in rats). I could do with some folli in my liver now :eek::D

What's interesting it has been shown to promote liver regeneration after partial hepatectomy (after intravenous injection in rats). I could do with some folli in my liver now :eek::D

I think we read the same study, I remember that part as well.
LOL! Well all those late nights E, Im sure your liver would thank you.:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity