over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC 157 making me light headed?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't know if it's the BPC that is to blame but I've been feeling dizzy/light headed the last few days (been on it a week). I'm using it at 500mcg. Anyone ever experience this? It may not be related at all, I'm seeing the doctor Monday morning anyway so I will bring it up. I've looked up symptoms of blood clotting and I don't have any of the other symptoms listed.

Did you start at 500mcg? If so, cut back to 100 or 200mcg's and see if that changes things. Then work your way back up to 500 and see what happens.

Yes, I started at 500mcg. I think I'm going to wait until my bloodwork results come in next week before placing any blame as to what might be the culprit. I am injecting in my pecs to heal my chest bone after surgery.

Yes, I started at 500mcg. I think I'm going to wait until my bloodwork results come in next week before placing any blame as to what might be the culprit. I am injecting in my pecs to heal my chest bone after surgery.

For my pec injury I only used 250mcg BPC157 everyday and it healed off one vial. My dose now for my I.T. Band injury is 500mcg everyday. I've never noticed any sides in terms of light headedness or a head rush. But I never even feel high dose ipamorelin or cjcDAC which everyone else feels so my body is just odd I think.

Well I spent my whole day in the ER to get blood tests and a CT scan of the heart. My labs were normal and I don't have blood clotting. My D Dimer was elevated (possibly from surgery 6 weeks ago but it should have been normal by now).

I'm going to stop the BPC 157 and see if the light headedness goes away. It's extremely concerning.

I am having the same problem. Really odd feeling and the eyesight seems a bit off. Feels like I haven't been eating for several days.

I am also intermittent fasting, been doing it for several years.

Hmmm. Been using BPC for the 5th straight day, injecting 250mcg into 5 separate areas of injury. No problems or sides whatsoever. I re-read the studies on BPC in Pubmed, and so far i keep coming back to the same answer, its basically side effect free. I will peek at another forum i belong to to see if anyone else is having this issue? If anything i would think that I would have some kind of issue injecting into 5 areas in one day, so far, i am only experiencing less pain in those areas. Stuff is amazing so far.

I started with 250mcg with 1 injection the first day then I added 250 more for another site and ran it for a week. The last two days I've been feeling very strange so I will stop the bpc and see if it helps.

I can't find how long the half life is on bpc 157.

I've gone as high as 1mg and never had a problem. I do feel a hella head rush from dac though. How about your blood sugar? I wouldn't try self diagnosing from the Internet. I use to do that and I swear I had multiple illnesses I never even heard of. Lol. You'll drive yourself nuts!! See your doc and start cutting things down or out. Good luck!!

Yes I am also thinking it might affect my blood suger levels. I am so used to fasting for about 18h but I think I will try to eat something and see if it helps.

I don't know if it's the BPC that is to blame but I've been feeling dizzy/light headed the last few days (been on it a week). I'm using it at 500mcg. Anyone ever experience this? It may not be related at all, I'm seeing the doctor Monday morning anyway so I will bring it up. I've looked up symptoms of blood clotting and I don't have any of the other symptoms listed.

BPC-157 doesn't do that to me.
GHRP6 is the one that makes me feel weird.
CjcDAC causes a flushing feeling.
But BPC I have never felt that from.

Old thread but the light headedness had NOTHING to do with BPC. This thread should be deleted

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131