over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time research with CJC Dac

mkchll

Registered
Im Going to be doing some research for the 1st time with 40 mg of dac from Progen. I also have some MK-677, GHRP-6, and GHRP-2 to go along and research which one I like best.

I'm going to start my research with 3-5 mg of dac a week and im concerned about how long a bottle will stay good once its mixed. If anyone has an answer on this I'd appreciate it. I have 2 5mg and 3 10mg of the dac.

If anyone can chime in with any tips for a newbie to this type of research also. I've read everything here but any recomendations will help.

I'll update my progress here and let everyone know what I think.

I was using only a small amount of DAC at bedtime the bottle I had I have had over a month now and I took some last night still good, got the flush and all right away.
DAC seems like a good sturdy peptide after reconstitution.

Thats a great stack bro! Based on my labs last month I would run the mk or the ghrps separately with the dac.. both make a killer stack!

And like AJDOS said these peps stay stable for a lot longer than people give them credit for.. I have lost some before in the fridge and found them months later and still got the cjc flush and the nausea from mt2..

Keep us posted!

Thanks Guys. Think i should keep the unused, before recon stuff in the freezer even though it'll be used up within 8 weeks?

Also Cauthen, would you start with the MK 1st and then give the ghrp's a try when that's used up, or the other way around? I'd like to get up to 7-10 mg of the dac. What would you start with mg wise and go up each week. I dont want to do more than i have to.

Thanks Guys. Think i should keep the unused, before recon stuff in the freezer even though it'll be used up within 8 weeks?

Also Cauthen, would you start with the MK 1st and then give the ghrp's a try when that's used up, or the other way around? I'd like to get up to 7-10 mg of the dac. What would you start with mg wise and go up each week. I dont want to do more than i have to.

I like the mk personally.. you could start with either one i guess.. i like the mk because its once daily dosing..

im doing 15mg a week dac right now and its outta this world.. i started at 4mg then went to 8mg done labs and now im at 15mg and gonna do labs the end of this month.. 8mg had my igf at 415 which is plenty for an anabolic enviroment..

First time user 4mg will yield results but my philosophy on DAC is do the most you can afford.. it has clinical trials up to 25mg a week with dose dependent increases in gh and igf!

I like the mk personally.. you could start with either one i guess.. i like the mk because its once daily dosing..

im doing 15mg a week dac right now and its outta this world.. i started at 4mg then went to 8mg done labs and now im at 15mg and gonna do labs the end of this month.. 8mg had my igf at 415 which is plenty for an anabolic enviroment..

First time user 4mg will yield results but my philosophy on DAC is do the most you can afford.. it has clinical trials up to 25mg a week with dose dependent increases in gh and igf!

Do you think it's ok to start out at a higher dose, side effect wise? or work your way up to say 10 mg over a 4-6 week period and go from there.

Whats the most mg you've researched with in one dose?

Yeah you can start as high as you can afford.. I have taken a 5mg shot before but I DO NOT recommend it.. Head pounding followed by an explosive bowel movement.. so i just pull the 5mg into the pin and shoot a mg here and a mg there..

make sure to get some green tea extract and huperzine a..

I take 5mg MWF now and im growing like a weed and bf/waist is staying the same..

on high dose dac the water retention can get pretty serious and i eventually had to get some hctz/aldactone.. i couldnt even see my ankles

Whats the benefits of the green tea extract and huperzine A? is this a must? can find the GTE locally not sure on the Hup A.. Any Recomendations?

Whats the benefits of the green tea extract and huperzine A? is this a must? can find the GTE locally not sure on the Hup A.. Any Recomendations?

Bit a must by any means but cheap enough that you may a week I get my hup a on eBay. Very cheap

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I get my hupe on amazon.. Dirt cheap.. Like 16 bucks for 4 months

They seem to block somastatin (sp?) which helps increase the amount of GH your body has to utilize from the peptides pushing their release.
Basically give your peps more PEP or bang however you want to phrase that.

They seem to block somastatin (sp?) which helps increase the amount of GH your body has to utilize from the peptides pushing their release.
Basically give your peps more PEP or bang however you want to phrase that.

Nice thanks..That's what i was wondering. Is 100mcg eneough? Also what's the Green Tea Extract do?

Nice thanks..That's what i was wondering. Is 100mcg eneough? Also what's the Green Tea Extract do?

From what I understand it helps with absorbstion of the hup a. It's a reasonably effective non stim fat burner too. You would be surprised how many prep coaches use it. Not dig like results but a small edge

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for everyone's help!! Im picking up some Huperzine A and green tea extract tomorrow locally and will order more from amazon as I dont want to wait.

Doing a search here seems like it Hup A 100mcg 3 times a day. is this correct? and any idea on the green tea dosages?

Thank you for everyone's help!! Im picking up some Huperzine A and green tea extract tomorrow locally and will order more from amazon as I dont want to wait.

Doing a search here seems like it Hup A 100mcg 3 times a day. is this correct? and any idea on the green tea dosages?
Yes your correct with thr hup a. Thats what i use and with cjc dac and mk my hands are numb and ive been leaning up very nicely with thr scale going up.

Huperzine A, Vitacost has some very good deals and has 50 mcg up to 200mcgs

DAC is a great product!

Ak

MY OPINION.......

As long as you can handle a little water retention PROGEN'S CJC DAC is just about the strongest stuff I have tried. Big weight gains, painful pumps, big strength increase. We are talking dbol type pumps. I took one huperzine tablet and one ecgc capsule with breakfast.

I've been reading about this stuff with interested for a little while now, don't really read anyone mentioning anything bad about it at all. One things for sure, things sure have changed as to whats to be had nowadays.

I'm glad there's a first timer thread I can hijack on this particular subject, but to summarise the upshot is leaner and more muscle build? The downfall is water retention?

I guess these new peptides come with all the advantages of steroid growth, but without the downfalls of ruining your biochemistry - and the age old problem of trying to keep all the gains?

So just taking on the OP's dosage, the general rule seems to be about 4mg per week of the cjc dac (is that IM or subq? Anywhere particular on the body, similary to human growth in the stomach?). Then you need to take 200mcg shots 3-4 times a day of the GHRP 2 or 6? Anywhere particular that should go?

When you're doing 3-4 shots a day of the same liquid, is it okay to fill a syringe that will be injected several times. I've done that in the past, but then I'm not sure if I'm taking unnecessary risks?

I've been reading about this stuff with interested for a little while now, don't really read anyone mentioning anything bad about it at all. One things for sure, things sure have changed as to whats to be had nowadays.

I'm glad there's a first timer thread I can hijack on this particular subject, but to summarise the upshot is leaner and more muscle build? The downfall is water retention?

I guess these new peptides come with all the advantages of steroid growth, but without the downfalls of ruining your biochemistry - and the age old problem of trying to keep all the gains?

So just taking on the OP's dosage, the general rule seems to be about 4mg per week of the cjc dac (is that IM or subq? Anywhere particular on the body, similary to human growth in the stomach?). Then you need to take 200mcg shots 3-4 times a day of the GHRP 2 or 6? Anywhere particular that should go?

When you're doing 3-4 shots a day of the same liquid, is it okay to fill a syringe that will be injected several times. I've done that in the past, but then I'm not sure if I'm taking unnecessary risks?

Yes 4mg is a good dose.. Im just playing with higher doses to set the learning curve.. 8mg is much more anabolic in my opinion than 4mg..

and yes on the ghrp6/2.. i personally now prefer the mk677 with the once daily dosing...

and yes about the same pin.. on my dac i pull back 5mg and take 1-2mg at a time over the day..

i think dac shines because you can lean up or bulk up depending on diet.. when your igf1 is 400+ continuously the sky is seriously the limit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131