over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC DAC question

whontime

Newbies
What do you guys think a good dosage is for fat loss and help with lean muscle retention while on a cut? I'm at 4mg/week right now. No bloat to speak of at that dose... How much more could I run while limiting water retention? I'm on EC stack which may be helping keep the water off though.

4mg is a good dose. You can certainly go higher if you can afford it. As far as water rentention, that is individual and you won't know unless you try a higher dose.

Personally, I would add some MK-677 before increasing the DAC, but that's just me.

Seems reasonable. I'm already doing low dose prami at night. Any issues with using it and the mk677?

4mg is a good dose. You can certainly go higher if you can afford it. As far as water rentention, that is individual and you won't know unless you try a higher dose.

Personally, I would add some MK-677 before increasing the DAC, but that's just me.

Agreed.. I would do 4mg dac with mk before i would do 8mg dac only.. and at 4mg i didnt notice any water.. along came 8mg and then 15mg and i no longer had ankles.. got some aldactone and now the water is gone and im in the best shape of my life.. this is my fav peptide hands down..

4mg is good solid dose.. i just wanted to push it to the limit and boy im growing like a weed..

Seems reasonable. I'm already doing low dose prami at night. Any issues with using it and the mk677?

MK will make you retain water but the stack of cjcDAC at 4mg with 25mg MK is a great synergistic stack. Pramipexole is perfect for somatostatin inhibition. Add huperzine A at 200mcg 3x/dY for day time somatostatin inhibition.

In my opinion, anything over 7mg cjcDAC a week is a waste, I've dosed it as high as 14mg per week and it was no better than 7mg. The DAC I used was so strong that it nearly floored me upon inject.

I'm going to stay at 4mg/week and add in the mk677, along with keeping the prami as well. Any tips on minimizing water retention? I've seen some people talk about clen??

Oh, I also considered some Ipam? Anyone use it?

I'm going to stay at 4mg/week and add in the mk677, along with keeping the prami as well. Any tips on minimizing water retention? I've seen some people talk about clen??

Oh, I also considered some Ipam? Anyone use it?

Ipamorelin is one of my fav GHRP's. But you don't need it if using MK-677. Save it for the cycle afterwards if you get some.

Tips for water retention... all about diet. Plus drink lots of water. Add in 2-4 grams of vitamin C. Maybe some dandelion tea too.

If you want to use something stronger than clen would be great too.

Great advice. For the OP's goals 4mg is more than enough.

Everyone will have a different amount of water retention added. The OP seems to be doing good with 4mg so it will be his diet and the ECA stack. Definitely add in the MK-677 before going up in dose with CJC-DAC. They have such an synergistic effect. Keep the prami in and as JJ mentioned Huperzine A would be a great addition.

I'm running .75mg DAC ED. Loving it. Ghrp-2 in the AM before cardio and 15mg mk677 at noon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510