over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 10wk, 5mg cjc dac log

Atexus

Banned
Gonna update this every few days to a week, not every single day. I'm currently a fatass, 5'8" 245lbs, approx 18% bf. WAS 10% until my girlfriend moved in with me a few months ago and has been baking and cooking every single recipe she's found on pinterest (276 pins and counting). Anywho, I'm looking to drop some bodyfat and see how cjc works in recomp. I've been on 200mg cyp weekly (HRT) for 3 months now, so this 5mg weekly cjc will be the ONLY change in my supp/workout regiment.

I'm 3 days in, so I'll start by saying I take 1mg shots, 5 days/week. The flush is DEFINITELY apparent within a minute after the shot, makes my eyes water for 10min or so afterwards, and I feel like my whole face is warm. I don't know how Cauthen takes 5mg at once, I think my head would prob explode lol.

The first day, I had no change in my workouts, BUT my dreams were "GH" vivid, and that's something that ONLY happens for me on GH. Days 2 and 3 I was already starting to get good pumps. So nothing incredible in 3 days lol, but it's obvious that SOMETHING is occurring in me. I'll prob update start next week. FYI the cjc dac is the 10mg bottles from progen.

Like i said i dont recommend the 5mg shots! 1-2 is very tolerable..

are you taking any huperzine a or green tea extract?

Gotta love those dac dreams!! them hands are gonna start getting numb before long..

are you gonna continue to eat those recipes or clean your diet up?

Def looking forward to your log.. will you be doing bloodwork during this?

Yes to the hup A and green tea extract.

The diet is the only thing I'm unsure of at this point. Obviously I'd wanna eat semi clean. But I also didn't wanna change ANYTHING to see what the effects of cjc dac are. If I change my diet dramatically, then I really can't be sure if recomp is due mainly to diet, and what part the cjc played in it.

If I have the balls, I'll get bloodwork done. But I HATE big needles. It takes all my courage to go get bloods done every 6-8 months on my HRT lol.

ok gotcha.. well my boss who is 5'10 and weighs around 280 with a big gut has been on 2mg a week dac for a while now.. no change in diet and or exercise and he told me he is down two belt notches.. so it def has potential..

ok gotcha.. well my boss who is 5'10 and weighs around 280 with a big gut has been on 2mg a week dac for a while now.. no change in diet and or exercise and he told me he is down two belt notches.. so it def has potential..

See, that's what I'm looking at doing on this run. I wanna see quantitatively how cjc changes my body, independent of other variables. Assuming things go decently, my next run will be more "responsible." I'll run it with an AAS cycle, clean up diet properly.

But for this run, I really wanted to see how it affects me. That's why I'm not adding in any other peptides or AAS, etc. I wanna see what this does by itself to assess it's usefulness.

So first week is done. I'm no IFBB pro :p But my pumps have been better than average and my sleep has gotten DRAMATICALLY better. I get the same or maybe a little less sleep nightly, but I wake up completely refreshed, and it's the first period of my life in 20 years that I've not had a need or want to nap for an hour during the day.

All the research ive seen suggests that 100mcg is the saturation dose for a 220 lb person for mod grf 1-29 and ghrps 2, 6 or ipam. So why would people be taking 900mcg past the saturation dose or 1mg? Isnt that just wasting 9 doses?

All the research ive seen suggests that 100mcg is the saturation dose for a 220 lb person for mod grf 1-29 and ghrps 2, 6 or ipam. So why would people be taking 900mcg past the saturation dose or 1mg? Isnt that just wasting 9 doses?

I think you might be confused my brother.. this is CJC WITH DAC.. it has an 8 day half life and the doses range from 2-25mg a week

End of week 2. Haven't taken measurements yet, but I'm getting more excited. Had the best workout in the last 5 years or more last night, did back/bi/shoulders. Not only did I walk around with an INSANE pump last night, I woke up this morning and the full pump is STILL here. I'm walking around the house like I just did 10 sets of everything! Hesitant to take measurements until this pump goes away (if it does). I was a little stronger last night as well. Nothing insane, but all my lifts were up either 5-10lbs, the next weight plate on the stack, or I did extra reps.

I've also done something a little different that I wonder may have changed the results. The last 4 days, I poked 2mg eod (instead of 1mg daily). Going in to do chest/tri today, so we'll see how that goes.

Gotta love that all day DAC pump!

Cool Ill be keeping my eye on your progress.

Just a quick update, did chest and tri's tonight and had another great workout. Stronger, and still pumped from last night lol. Reminds me of being on 15-20iu of humalog. I'm anxious to take measurements, but I really wanna wait and see if this pump goes away first.

may i ask why no mk-677? its just so inexpensive i dont see why not.

seems like ur getting some good results anyway. i cant wait to hope back on the dac myself!

may i ask why no mk-677? its just so inexpensive i dont see why not.

For the same reason that I haven't introduced any other hormone or peptide into the mix. I really wanna see what cjc does by itself. NEXT round I'll likely add in mk677 to see how beneficial it REALLY is with cjc

For the same reason that I haven't introduced any other hormone or peptide into the mix. I really wanna see what cjc does by itself. NEXT round I'll likely add in mk677 to see how beneficial it REALLY is with cjc

Good approach. That's the way I do things when I use them for the 1st time.

Just a nice update. I'm 2.5 weeks into 5mg/week with NO change in diet or supplementation. I weighed myself this evening at 244lbs, so the weightloss is negliegable. HOWEVER...I measured my arms this morning and found that they are UP 3/8"...from 19.75" up to 20.125"! That is a pretty substantial gain considering my body weight has not really changed at all.

Just a nice update. I'm 2.5 weeks into 5mg/week with NO change in diet or supplementation. I weighed myself this evening at 244lbs, so the weightloss is negliegable. HOWEVER...I measured my arms this morning and found that they are UP 3/8"...from 19.75" up to 20.125"! That is a pretty substantial gain considering my body weight has not really changed at all.
Now that is some amazing progress brother!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear