over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH + CJC W/DAC

juice monkey

Registered
Okay as the title states, anyone have any experience using the two of them together? Wasn't sure if it would be counter productive using the two together, I have both products, just don't want to screw this up. If anyone out there has tried running them together your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Okay as the title states, anyone have any experience using the two of them together? Wasn't sure if it would be counter productive using the two together, I have both products, just don't want to screw this up. If anyone out there has tried running them together your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

When synthetic hgh is present in the body the cjcDAC, which is a GHRH, will not release HGH. Synthetic HGH, when taken IM, is present for approximately 7 hours. When HGH is taken subQ it's present for 12 hours. If you use cjcDAC then it will release HGH at all times that synthetic HGH isn't present.

A guy here who is trained by Dennis James is taking 2mg cjcDAC once a week along with his synthetic HGH so it must be a decent protocol.

I really appreciate the info John, maybe I will give that a run and see what happens.

I was thinking that MK677 and GH might be even a better combo.

I have that too, I have been dosing 1mg of the DAC every morning and taking 25mg of the MK at night. I wanted to introduce hgh pre-workout with my slin, in hopes of maximizing some lean mass gains.

I have that too, I have been dosing 1mg of the DAC every morning and taking 25mg of the MK at night. I wanted to introduce hgh pre-workout with my slin, in hopes of maximizing some lean mass gains.

It goes against science but is well worth a try imo. Your plan sounds good. Although I would personally swop your cjc-dac for mk-677. Meaning dose the MK-677 on an empty stomach in the mornings and the CJC-DAC pre bed. Are you getting tired in the day? If so it should help a little with that. I think it will also improve your sleep.

Elvia,

I appreciate your response, I don't get tired during the day, but I may try your suggestion and see what happens since I rarely dose my hgh at bedtime, it's usually early mornings and/or preworkout.

Why not use mod-grf instead?

Why not use mod-grf instead?

That would be the better option imo. I would never usually recommend someone do what he is gonna do. But if he wants to and he has all the items it's worth an experiment imo. I know a certain guru has guys on high doses of cjc-dac and gh at the same time. I guess the thinking is the more the better and them counteracting each other not being important.

Last edited:
Is there a protocol for using insulin with cjc, ghrp or mk677?

I'm confident you use the ghrp and slin post workout.

Interested in this as well. I wish there was a way the two could be run together without kinda canceling each other out.

Last edited:

This is a combo I had never thought of... but seems like It could be a productive one!

So is hgh and MK677 a good combo to run together? Currently on some hgh now was thinking of adding some MK a couple hours before bed and run the hgh first thing in the morning or would dac be a better option?

When synthetic hgh is present in the body the cjcDAC, which is a GHRH, will not release HGH. Synthetic HGH, when taken IM, is present for approximately 7 hours. When HGH is taken subQ it's present for 12 hours. If you use cjcDAC then it will release HGH at all times that synthetic HGH isn't present.

A guy here who is trained by Dennis James is taking 2mg cjcDAC once a week along with his synthetic HGH so it must be a decent protocol.

Read this guys he has a very good point! :lightbulb:

So is hgh and MK677 a good combo to run together? Currently on some hgh now was thinking of adding some MK a couple hours before bed and run the hgh first thing in the morning or would dac be a better option?

I would think so. I currently run MK677 in the morning and GH at night.

Maybe alternating GH and CJC (possibly GHRP-2 too) every other day. Saves money on running GH 24-7.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131