over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Look Back At CJC

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was doing some searches and came across this two year old thread on CJC. It's interesting to see what people thought two years ago compared to now.

Here's the link...http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/91784-how-use-cjc-1295-dac.html

Yes we are constantly learning and changing our views. When we start something new protocols will always be different 2 years on. Although opinions seem to be fairly similar between that thread and now for most. The high doses were even used then. I think most use 2-4mg per week with great results. It's only recently many have being using much higher doses... JJ being an exception as he always uses high doses :D

I think a lot of this high dosing will eventually stop and 99% people will be using 2-6mg (saying that 6 is very high). Although I would love to use 20mg per week :D

Getting blood done Monday and it will have been 3 weeks at 15mg a week so we shall see how much higher the igf1 is from the 415 that 8mg achieved.. Should know some by wed or Thur..

Getting blood done Monday and it will have been 3 weeks at 15mg a week so we shall see how much higher the igf1 is from the 415 that 8mg achieved.. Should know some by wed or Thur..

Can't wait for the result. Will it be 420, 500, 600, or even a bit lower than your first. We know it is gonna be high. Thanks for doing this we will learn so much from the result.

Yes we are constantly learning and changing our views. When we start something new protocols will always be different 2 years on. Although opinions seem to be fairly similar between that thread and now for most. The high doses were even used then. I think most use 2-4mg per week with great results. It's only recently many have being using much higher doses... JJ being an exception as he always uses high doses :D

I think a lot of this high dosing will eventually stop and 99% people will be using 2-6mg (saying that 6 is very high). Although I would love to use 20mg per week :D

It is actually surprising that a lot of what people were considering turned out to be right. It proves this board is a really great group!

This is going to be interesting!

It is actually surprising that a lot of what people were considering turned out to be right. It proves this board is a really great group!

I am loving MK-677 so my main protocol for CJC-DAC is now the 2 combined. I feel MK-677 is best dosed first thing on an empty stomach. Therefore CJC-DAC to be dosed pre bed (everyone is different though). I would love to get on it asap. I miss it :eek::D

My views on dac have changed a lot. I was always of the opinion use mod grf to mimic the body's natural pulse etc and for longevity this still might be best, but this is bodybuilding and if you want results imo take as much dac as you can afford and as much mk677 as you can handle. I'm not going to worry about a little gh bleed when my tren is creeping up to the 1g mark lol. I still think taking some breaks and using mod grf instead possibly a good idea though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I am loving MK-677 so my main protocol for CJC-DAC is now the 2 combined. I feel MK-677 is best dosed first thing on an empty stomach. Therefore CJC-DAC to be dosed pre bed (everyone is different though). I would love to get on it asap. I miss it :eek::D

Are you using any GHRP?

This is going to be big...information wise. I'm predicting 600s.

Last edited:
This is going to be big...information wise. I'm predicting 600s.

I sure hope so.. But even if it comes back @ 475 then we will know 8-10mg is the best bang for the buck.. It would def have to be 550+ for me to consider doing this much again.. The water retention is out of this world but hell the main side of pharm GH listed in most inserts is edema so when people say peptides make them hold water I'm just like :banghead:

I noticed that after a month of cjc dac at 7mg/week I had no headrush/flush post injection even at 2mg dose. So I decided to take a month or two off it. Anyone else experienced this?

I noticed mine is not near as pronounced now.. Slight warm feeling and that's about it.. Think I remember medic08 saying it has to do with GABA flooding your system.. Maybe over time your body gets used to it

I noticed mine is not near as pronounced now.. Slight warm feeling and that's about it.. Think I remember medic08 saying it has to do with GABA flooding your system.. Maybe over time your body gets used to it

First few times I did peptides I got warm and flushed in the face, etc. Slight heart rate increase. Hypo type feelings for a bit. After a week of solid use, I didn't get these sides after injecting anymore. They decreased each time until gone.

Been on gh a while now. Had some old cjc/ghrp2 in freezer so I figured I'd use it up. Sure enough, after not using peptides a long time, I got that flushing and warmth and hypoglycemic type feeling after the first pulse (injection). Body just wasn't accustomed to it.

Last edited:
I noticed that after a month of cjc dac at 7mg/week I had no headrush/flush post injection even at 2mg dose. So I decided to take a month or two off it. Anyone else experienced this?
Even so, I'm not sure it is a negative sign and cessation of DAC should occur. Just because the initial head rush isn't happening doesn't mean the DAC isn't working at full capacity anymore. You're doing it for raised IGF levels, not the side effect once administered.

Even so, I'm not sure it is a negative sign and cessation of DAC should occur. Just because the initial head rush isn't happening doesn't mean the DAC isn't working at full capacity anymore. You're doing it for raised IGF levels, not the side effect once administered.
True but the igf increase is supposed to last up to a month after administration and I like to switch thing whether it's gear or peptides.

True but the igf increase is supposed to last up to a month after administration and I like to switch thing whether it's gear or peptides.
A month after administration of how much. How long is dac active in the body again?

Based on the studies I have seen on 2mg shot will have igf up over baseline a month later.. but that could mean 10 points so not really significant from an anabolic standpoint..

Once I get these labs back it will let us know the true potential of dac..

I noticed that the sides (flushed feeling, red face, racing pulse) were a lot worse when CJC DAC was used subq. When it was used IM I didnt really get the sides as much. Does that make sense?

I think the body gets accustomed to GABA being elevated, not everyone gets this side effect with GABA. Ive been doing 1mg a night for 9 days . The flush has redused to just a little warm feeling...but I still get the GH pulse because its lights out in 20min.

Side note my nipples really started itching yesterday, happens to me when my IGF levels go up quickly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws