over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE1 from DRS

mrmagoo

Newbies
I'm a uk user, new to peptides but not to caverject. I'm sick of paying £25 per shot, so I saw sweet deal on drs, is this stuff gtg?

I see it comes in 400mcg per 2ml, so if I require 40mcg, does that mean I will get 10 shots? still a bargain

will I need to purchase any bac water to use with this?

Progenpeptide has 2mg vials for a reasonable price & it seems to get good reviews. I'm not sure about DRS.

I will not however drs got it to me next day
I'll order from superior and report my findings

Yeah they are based in the UK. I have used them before with success. It's a shame their PGE-1 done nothing. I wonder if it is your response or the brand. PGE-1 is very hard to manufacture right (it took us awhile). Matey my last order with Superior I put it in 19th and it was in a nearby sorting office on the 21st. The 21st was a Sunday (early) so I got it on the Monday due to no post on Sundays. It never takes more than 5 days for me usually about 3. I am curious how you find our PGE-1 compared to DRS.

If anyone wants a big discount for larger orders just pm me :)

Last edited:
just bought some from superiorpeptides, cant wait to try it, heard some good stuff about them :)

just bought some from superiorpeptides, cant wait to try it, heard some good stuff about them :)

Good stuff matey. Let me know how you get on with it :)

Two vials from superior did nothing for me. Nothing at all.
just being honest

Two vials from superior did nothing for me. Nothing at all.
just being honest

I think some people don't respond that well. I've been doing it for a while in biceps but not every day and although I don't get the pumps some report (probably because I train carbless) the shape and quality of my biceps has changed for the better. I'm a big beliver in it myself and plan to run a good amount in biceps and shoulders in my growing phase. I used it in a hard cut and now I've filled back out it looks Like I actually gained some muscle in my bis. My bis are normally a bitch for shrinking when I diet for some reason. I b used superiors and bought another 2 bottles as in sold on it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think some people don't respond that well. I've been doing it for a while in biceps but not every day and although I don't get the pumps some report (probably because I train carbless) the shape and quality of my biceps has changed for the better. I'm a big beliver in it myself and plan to run a good amount in biceps and shoulders in my growing phase. I used it in a hard cut and now I've filled back out it looks Like I actually gained some muscle in my bis. My bis are normally a bitch for shrinking when I diet for some reason. I b used superiors and bought another 2 bottles as in sold on it.

I would agree normally. But i responded to progen. Other brand zero as if nothing

I would agree normally. But i responded to progen. Other brand zero as if nothing

Have you contacted them with your concerns? Superior are big on customer satisfaction and it can't hurt to discuss it with them. Did you not get the increased vascularity? I notice when I do It in triceps I really feel them in bench press which I never do normally. Not a pump as such but like the triceps are doing the work. I've never used any other supplier to compare too. As I said I was impressed enough to but another 2 bottles so if you got nothing then something is amis

Last edited:
Have you contacted them with your concerns? Superior are big on customer satisfaction and it can't hurt to discuss it with them. Did you not get the increased vascularity? I notice when I do It in triceps I really feel them in bench press which I never do normally. Not a pump as such but like the triceps are doing the work. I've never used any other supplier to compare too. As I said I was impressed enough to but another 2 bottles so if you got nothing then something is amis

I got a second vial as replacement.
It gave no effect good or bad.

I didn't bother afterwards in talking to them.
I just wont use them again

When you first used progen you said theirs was rubbish. You wrote it felt like a china pep. You said it gave you irritation. You posted about 4 times in a row. Then you said ours was crap. I am glad ours done nothing for you as hopefully you won't order from us again now. I just had to comment cos you wrote above theirs felt good :confused:

I don't want to start more drama but again had to comment. Guys please check out my PGE-1 log starting at page 10 for all necessary info.

Sammy is spot on... some don't seem to respond to it.

I should add I first posted in this thread about why didn't he use Superiors because we exchanged pm's on this very subject before he ordered from DRS. It's a shame theirs didn't work matey as the few bits I have ordered from then was gtg. Hopefully our one works better for you. If it doesn't then the non responder things is definitely true. It's weird though cos even one shot of 14.3mcg in my calves had me in agony on 2 separate days. I can't imagine this not having an effect cos it is so strong for me but just shows you everyone is built differently. I will reply to your pm in a bit too.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity