Registered
Some stats:
-5'8
-200 pounds
-10-13% BF% (educated guess)
-24 years old

-225 bench rep max (23 times)
-4.55-4.6 40 time
-405 x 10 reps max squat (box squats, not atg)

Long time lurker, but I'm interested in some of the things that I'm reading recently about peptides. Obviously all these stats above are pertaining to football. I have had tiny short stints at a D1 football program that were ended by external reasons, but even at my age am hungry to get one last crack. Im about to graduate, but want to enter a masters program and give college ball one more try.

Their seems to be a ton of information on peptides from a bodybuilding aspect, but not much for an athlete. Right now the only thing I am using is 75mg of prop everyday to aid speed, and to not add too much water weight to my overall physique. The goal here is pretty much the same with anyone: get bigger, faster, and stronger, but to not compromise one thing for the next. The most important aspect here is speed though and injury prevention, which is why I believe peptides are such an attractive option.

I am just looking for the best suggestion of peptides and dosages to help aid overall speed, injury prevention, and body composition. Money isn't a huge issue, so any idea isn't too big for me to chew on. Thanks again gentlemen.

Mod grif and ghrp 2 is the ticket. 3 x per day seems to be the norm. Seems to help with recovery not much for strength.

MK677 25 mg/ ED
cjc DAC 4 -8 mg wk
200 mg Huperzine A

Ask Cauthen hes pulling crazy IGF scores with that combo.

MK677 25 mg/ ED
cjc DAC 4 -8 mg wk
200 mg Huperzine A

Ask Cauthen hes pulling crazy IGF scores with that combo.

Do you think this dose is too heavy for just athletes? Or do you think that bigger is better with igf... I know too much juice can only slow down athletes, wondering if its the same for peptides.

Do you think this dose is too heavy for just athletes? Or do you think that bigger is better with igf... I know too much juice can only slow down athletes, wondering if its the same for peptides.

Well I am doing 4 mg / week and its not killing me, I just started so far Im not getting the water retention that Cauthen got but I am fuller and leaner.
Im doing mine with the MK as well.

CJC-DAC at 2.5 to 5 mg per week

with one of the following...

MK-677 at 25mg per day (morning dose)
Hexarelin at 100mcg 3 times daily
Ipamorelin at 400mcg 2 times daily (morning and night)

Add Huperzine A at 200mcg 3 times daily to all cycles.

Add Green Tea extract too.

CJC-DAC at 2.5 to 5 mg per week

with one of the following...

MK-677 at 25mg per day (morning dose)
Hexarelin at 100mcg 3 times daily
Ipamorelin at 400mcg 2 times daily (morning and night)

Add Huperzine A at 200mcg 3 times daily to all cycles.

Add Green Tea extract too.

Is there one of those peptides that you have a preference using with cjc-dac? Thank you!

Is there one of those peptides that you have a preference using with cjc-dac? Thank you!

I like them all for different reasons (any would be great). I rotate every 4-8 weeks. I also rotate cjc dac with no dac and off periods.

My new cycle (starts 2moro) will be 5mg cjc-dac and hexarelin at 100-200mcg 3 times daily.

Brief and simple reason why for each are...

MK-677 if you want convenience and it should increase your appetite a lot at times.

Hexarelin for huge gh spike and no appetite increase.

Ipamorelin for smaller gh spike but it lasts longer and no effect on cortisol and prolactin etc.

I think the best possible cycle would probably be...

CJC-DAC at 2.5-5mg per week
Hexarelin 2 injs in the day
Ipamorelin 1 big inj pre bed (500mcg)

Last edited:
Thanks man really great suggestions here!

If anyone else wants to post stuff up feel free to :)

ipamorelin shouldnt increase your appetite either.

MK677 and cjcDAC retains way too much water. You want to be fast.
Plus, there is extreme lethargia with those two.

I just switched to 100mcg cjc no dac with 200mcg ghrp2 upon waking and mid afternoon, then 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac before bed. I dropped 5Lbs of subQ water and am ripped. Ghrp2 is my power lifting friend's favorite peptlde for strength. He has a 1,015Lb squat and a 707Lbs bench press.

I just switched to 100mcg cjc no dac with 200mcg ghrp2 upon waking and mid afternoon, then 500mcg ipamorelin with 100mcg cjc no dac before bed. I dropped 5Lbs of subQ water and am ripped. Ghrp2 is my power lifting friend's favorite peptlde for strength. He has a 1,015Lb squat and a 707Lbs bench press.

Save my life with this lol I definitely dont want any water and to be as fast as possible. When you take these inj at morning ,afternoon, and night is there a difference between taking it with a meal or not?

Also, should the huperzine A still be added to this stack? Thanks :)

Save my life with this lol I definitely dont want any water and to be as fast as possible. When you take these inj at morning ,afternoon, and night is there a difference between taking it with a meal or not?

Sorry I only just noticed that about your opening post. I don't put water on cjc-dac if the dose is low and my diet is good though. Most peptides can and probably will put on some water when you first start using them. I think cjc no dac and ipamorelin would be great for you.

Sorry I only just noticed that about your opening post. I don't put water on cjc-dac if the dose is low and my diet is good though. Most peptides can and probably will put on some water when you first start using them. I think cjc no dac and ipamorelin would be great for you.

Thanks man! Would you know if the timing of your meals would have any impact when you take these PEPs?

How does he use his ghrp2?

Great advice from these guys.

I play rugby competitively, I like to run things keeping them simple:
GHRP-2 100 x 3
CJC - NoDac 100 x 3

Havent tried DAC version so cant testify to that, but that simple combination works wonders on recovery for athletes.

I also throw in IGF LR3 once in a while in small amounts for a few weeks at a time

Great advice from these guys.

I play rugby competitively, I like to run things keeping them simple:
GHRP-2 100 x 3
CJC - NoDac 100 x 3

Havent tried DAC version so cant testify to that, but that simple combination works wonders on recovery for athletes.

I also throw in IGF LR3 once in a while in small amounts for a few weeks at a time

Thanks for the input! I keep asking this question but it seems to be getting lost on the thread: is your peptide timing around your meals? I know some avoid carbs when taking peptides because if GH pulses and such.

Thanks for the input! I keep asking this question but it seems to be getting lost on the thread: is your peptide timing around your meals? I know some avoid carbs when taking peptides because if GH pulses and such.

on mk and dac because of the long half life i wouldnt worry about it. with everything else most people wait about 1.5 hours after they eat then wait another half hour after dosing to eat

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws